Bring4th

Full Version: Pyramid shape under the head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:66.23 Questioner: Is there a best material or optimal size for the small pyramid to go beneath the head?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that the proportions are such as to develop the spirals in the Giza pyramid, the most appropriate size for use beneath the head is an overall height small enough to make placing it under the cushion of the head a comfortable thing.

I'm interested in this idea, but struggling to find a suitable option.  Has anybody had any luck in this area?

The appeal to try this would be based off a few statements:

Quote:57.13 Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

Quote:66.25 Questioner: Now, you mentioned the problems with the action in the King’s Chamber of the Giza-type pyramid. I am assuming if we used the same geometrical configuration that is used at the pyramid at Giza this would be perfectly all right for the pyramid placed beneath the head since we wouldn’t be using the King’s Chamber radiations but only the third spiral from the top, and I’m also asking would it be better to use a 60° apex angle than the larger apex angle? Would it provide a better energy source?

Ra: I am Ra. For energy through the apex angle the Giza pyramid offers an excellent model. Simply be sure the pyramid is so small that there is no entity small enough to crawl inside it.
More on the topic:

Quote:66.22 Questioner: You mentioned that an energizing spiral is emitted from the top of any pyramid and that you could benefit by placing this under the head for a period of thirty minutes or less. Can you tell me how this third spiral is helpful and what help it gives the entity who is receiving it?

Ra: I am Ra. There are substances which you may ingest which cause the physical vehicle to experience distortions towards an increase of energy. These substances are crude, working rather roughly upon the body complex increasing the flow of adrenaline.

The vibration offered by the energizing spiral of the pyramid is such that each cell, both in space/time and in time/space, is charged as if hooked to your electricity. The keenness of mind, the physical and sexual energy of body, and the attunement of will of spirit are all touched by this energizing influence. It may be used in any of these ways. It is possible to over-charge a battery, and this is the cause of our cautioning any who use such pyramidal energies to remove the pyramid after a charge has been received.

Ra is essentially suggesting this as an alternative to coffee or stimulants.

I've found crystals that seem to have this effect. I remember trying to sleep with one of my crystals under my pillow (A tibetan black quartz) and feeling TOTALLY WIRED and unable to sleep at all. 

If this is something you're looking for then I'd suggest looking into some kind of crystal or mineral pyramid, but don't keep it by your bed when you are trying to sleep.
Is this this the same as qigong recharging?
Jim uses a small crystal pyramid under his pillow for about 20 minutes every morning before he gets up.
(05-29-2018, 02:39 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Jim uses a small crystal pyramid under his pillow for about 20 minutes every morning before he gets up.

Is the pyramid's ratio phi? I tried searching online and in stores with no luck. Huh
Sprout, I think so if I remember well what Ra says.  Perhaps the online and stores haven't read Ra ?  Wink
Any proper pyramid shape and ratio object would do. There are souvenir glass pyramids, small. They would do.

Except this should be rarely used as mentioned. Its potent.
(05-30-2018, 06:05 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Except this should be rarely used as mentioned. Its potent.

I highly agree with this.
Thank you for your input guys, I appreciate it.
(05-29-2018, 11:20 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]More on the topic:

Quote:66.22 Questioner: You mentioned that an energizing spiral is emitted from the top of any pyramid and that you could benefit by placing this under the head for a period of thirty minutes or less. Can you tell me how this third spiral is helpful and what help it gives the entity who is receiving it?

Ra: I am Ra. There are substances which you may ingest which cause the physical vehicle to experience distortions towards an increase of energy. These substances are crude, working rather roughly upon the body complex increasing the flow of adrenaline.

The vibration offered by the energizing spiral of the pyramid is such that each cell, both in space/time and in time/space, is charged as if hooked to your electricity. The keenness of mind, the physical and sexual energy of body, and the attunement of will of spirit are all touched by this energizing influence. It may be used in any of these ways. It is possible to over-charge a battery, and this is the cause of our cautioning any who use such pyramidal energies to remove the pyramid after a charge has been received.

Ra is essentially suggesting this as an alternative to coffee or stimulants.

I've found crystals that seem to have this effect. I remember trying to sleep with one of my crystals under my pillow (A tibetan black quartz) and feeling TOTALLY WIRED and unable to sleep at all. 

If this is something you're looking for then I'd suggest looking into some kind of crystal or mineral pyramid, but don't keep it by your bed when you are trying to sleep.

Certain materials will do this to anyone, depending upon the person. the proper materials can be selected by studying ones birth chart. Other than trial and error this is the only way to be certain you are selecting the right materials for yourself. Pyrite for instance can really drive a person nuts but it is also the PERFECT material to energize ones thoughts ( or make you scatter brained form too much of it)

When using the pyramidal shape one must also take into account the distance from the apex. Depending on the accuracy of the shape, the size of it, and the material it is composed of one will fin d you may need to set it on the floor beneath the bed, under the pillow, or perhaps even set it on ones body.

Also do not confine yourself to just using your head as the place to position the object, your entire body is receptive to this and different effects are available with different positions.
About material:

Quote:66.24 Questioner: There’s no best material?

Ra: I am Ra. There are better materials which are, in your system of barter, quite dear. They are not that much better than substances which we have mentioned before*. The only incorrect substances would be the baser metals.

*Mentioned before:

Quote:58.14 Questioner: Then if I just used a wire frame that were four pieces of wire and joined at the apex running down to the base, and the pyramid were totally open, this would do the same thing to the spiraling light energy? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The concept of the frame as equal to the solid form is correct. However, there are many metals not recommended for use in pyramid shapes designed to aid the meditative process. Those that are recommended are, in your system of barter, what you call expensive. The wood, or other natural materials, or the man-made plastic rods will also be of service.
I have found something I am strongly considering, but looking for further input from you guys.  This pyramid is made out of Shungite from Russia.

From Amazon
(06-03-2018, 01:22 PM)iWipehard Wrote: [ -> ]I have found something I am strongly considering, but looking for further input from you guys.  This pyramid is made out of Shungite from Russia.

From Amazon

I never heard of that material/crystal before, you might want to check on opinions online regarding that type of rock.

From what Ra said, the material doesn't matter as long as it isn't metallic.

Quote:58.14 Questioner: Then if I just used a wire frame that were four pieces of wire and joined at the apex running down to the base, and the pyramid were totally open, this would do the same thing to the spiraling light energy? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The concept of the frame as equal to the solid form is correct. However, there are many metals not recommended for use in pyramid shapes designed to aid the meditative process. Those that are recommended are, in your system of barter, what you call expensive. The wood, or other natural materials, or the man-made plastic rods will also be of service.

I think though that the more natural the material the better, wood or plastic for example are great. It's about the space/time time/space ratio's that make the effect subtle.

Quote:4.7 Questioner: Would it be possible to build a pyramid and properly align it and use it today [with] materials we have available?

Ra: I am Ra. It is quite possible for you to build a pyramid structure. The material used is not critical, merely the ratios of time/space complexes. However, the use of the structure for initiation and healing depends completely upon the inner disciplines of the channels attempting such work.

And as other members posted previous quotes from the material (session 66.22), be very careful and do it with responsibility.
in experimenting with this I found the material does matter over all. Elkins was asking about the Pyramidal shape and that is all...but the fact is different materials do give different effects.

If you have chosen a crystal or what not to do this, you WILL be feeling the effects of that material as well. and what is more you will be feeling the effect of the material MORE than the the shape.

If you are just using the shape of pyramid for this experiment , I used epoxy and made the the shape myself to ensure the accuracy of it's dimensions. from this experiment I was able to ascertain the placement information I shared
To my understanding energizing spiral from the apex is not dangerous if you don't exceed 30 min time. Ra is warning against using pyramid so that you are inside the shape.
Following what loostudent says, being careful to stay under the 30 minutes time, and I would be really weary of not using a natural stone, as some composite might have tiny flakes of metal in them.
This is something worth experimenting with though the likely hood of obtaining a perfectly shaped pyramid without making it yourself is almost zero.

using epoxy ensures there are no other materials involved, it is completely inert.

The Ra books are constrained to the questions that were posited and do not reflect the total understanding that can be had of this subject.

Since it is beyond the scope of most individuals to machine these or create a mold of sufficient accuracy, it is wise to experiment with other materials as well. The same effects can be had, some more beneficial and safer, without even attempting to machine such a perfect piece.

After much work and experimentation I created molds with a CNC machine and cast mine with epoxy I also cut my own crystals while I had time on the machine already. In the end I spent an entire tax return one year crafting these pieces.

IF you do manage to create an accurate model it will have a noticeable effect REGARDLESS of where you are in relation to it, for instance one about 4"-6" tall can make your entire home rather cleansed and negative people will feel rather uncomfortable in  the vicinity. Being above or below it and how far from it is of immense importance and this distance and relation is tied directly to the size of the pyramid and how close to perfect it is. In the end at this smaller scale I found building an orgone generator or learning to use the proper crystals and minerals has the same efficacy without the incredible effort.
One more question. Where to put this pyramid after use? I mean where to keep it when not in use?
That would depend on what you made it out of.

If it is a tool for meditation I would protect it and care for it as if it were any other tool of meditation. Crystals should be kept in the moist dark like a nice wood box cradled in quartz pieces. Minerals oxidize they should be kept in dry conditions dark and separated from other minerals and crystals. If epoxy I would care for it like it is a delicate flower. Epoxy is fragile if it is not filled with a matrix of some kind such as fiberglass, it is either brittle and chips/cracks or it is soft and malleable. The pyramids I had crafted from epoxy have all broken over the years, I had children they destroy everything seemingly.

crystals and minerals in a more general sense must be treated as if they are living beings or they loose they efficacy and die. They are just pretty shards of glass and metal after they have been bleached and destroyed by misuse. Our crystals are all stored in a wood box that is about half full of crushed quartz, each in a separate velvet bag. For instance when I worked in a restaurant with a bar and I would grab those bags that Crown Royal brandy comes in every time we opened a new bottle. this keeps the different materials from directly touching one another.  We bought velvet and velour jewelry pouches for the smaller pieces such as the Tourmaline that I do not have a lot of.

To be completely honest, what I got from the Ra books was this was about balancing, healing, and grounding. all of these things are better done with the proper crystals and minerals rather than spending an entire summer studying CAD programs to run a CNC machine spending all of my money to create the perfect pyramid, I should have been studying astrology to ascertain the proper piece of earth to keep near me. i was very brash and hasty in my youth, now that I have somewhat mastered astrology and am quite handy at discerning an individuals needs, I have to chuckle at my youthful folly a bit.
I have made a simple Giza pyramid model of thick paper. I've placed it under the bed and sensed no effect  after using it.
the pyramid has to be PERFECT. Those little healing crystals that one can buy that are 8 little pyramids one for each chakra, are not made accurately enough. They could just be lumps of material since they are not PERFECT.

As a test if you have built a one properly. In a completely still environment spray a puff of powdered graphite around the pyramid. The graphite will lightly swirl and take on movements around the pyramid.

As I said and as Ra states, it is not necessary to use a pyramid. More good comes from using the right crystal or mineral for balancing and meditation....than spending such an insane amount of effort making this work....if you are not using a completely inert substance the effect you feel is coming from the substance and not the pyramid unless the pyramid is PERFECT...and even then you feeling a combination of both.

But!!! I know that for me there was a lot of deep concentration and focused meditation involved with creating this. the project overall expanded my being at many levels and forced me to learn and do things I had never imagined. The studies involved would become a new profession for me (I became a video game artist for a few years), I would be led to the works of Wilhelm Reich and Carl Jung... so none of it was a waste of time or money to me, but others would disagree.
Pyramid doesnt need to be perfect. Any pyramid with any proportions will emanate that energy from the tip, also have various affects of pyramids inside. Just the locations of the points of effect inside change with the geometry and proportions of the pyramid. Ra advises making a pyramid so narrow to omit the King's room or making it so that no one will be able to crawl inside, to prevent somebody or some creature entering the pyramid and going there, for example.
I have made a scale model of the great pyramid of Gyza - printed on thick paper, cut out and glued together. I haven't felt any intensification of energy from the top.
one is focusing energy.  does it have to be exactly 76 degrees? no. But every bit you change it changes the distance from the apex above or below where the spiraling energy meets together and then diffuses again. If the shape is not PERFECT to itself i.e. each face congruent and regular it will not work appropriately. What you are constructing is one half of an octahedron and any of the platonic solids built as models will give various affects. A cone of thick cardboard will project a flow of energy like a fan would blow air but it is not focusing and diffusing energy just moving it around, this is that breeze you feel in a huge grain silo when there is no actual breeze.

so depending upon the size and proportions you chose, the proper placement may be under the pillow, the bed, the house.  being under it has purpose as well that you may find useful or you may not be sensitized to what you're looking for yet.
I use a little, crystal/glass pyramid almost every day. But can't use for more than 15 minutes, if too tired, then sometimes 18 minutes. After that time, I start to feel tired again, instead of jumping out of bed. So I think it's important to feel within how it affects one's body and for how long one should lie over it.

(06-05-2018, 12:50 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]Where to put this pyramid after use? I mean where to keep it when not in use?

We don't know how far up the third spiral of the pyramid reaches, therefore I believe that it's important to keep it in such a way that it doesn't affect your neighbors if you live in an apartment and have people above you. I do have  a family that lives above me, so I keep my pyramid in a little storeroom that I have inside the apartment. They have an exactly same looking home so if they do walk inside, they shouldn't be there for more than just couple of minutes. One can also keep the pyramid in a kitchen dresser or something like that, if you know that your neighbors have the same shelves in the same spot. It should also limit their time under any possible effect of the pyramid.
(06-12-2018, 12:44 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]We don't know how far up the third spiral of the pyramid reaches, therefore I believe that it's important to keep it in such a way that it doesn't affect your neighbors if you live in an apartment and have people above you. I do have  a family that lives above me, so I keep my pyramid in a little storeroom that I have inside the apartment. They have an exactly same looking home so if they do walk inside, they shouldn't be there for more than just couple of minutes. One can also keep the pyramid in a kitchen dresser or something like that, if you know that your neighbors have the same shelves in the same spot. It should also limit their time under any possible effect of the pyramid.

Excellent point!! i had forgotten how sterile my upstairs became, the attic was my work shop where i built them. you could see the snow fell different upon the roof, and one would swear the clouds never really formed over the house unless it was very heavy cloud cover. I had a house full of them before I was done. It never occurred to me that people may live above, I have always lived in single story houses or at that one time and old converted barn.

I think it is good to move them around a bit, after a time in one spot it is like an eddy of energy. I made a large one about 6 inches tall that we kept above the TV, visitors were noticeably uncomfortable in the living room. I buried that one out in the garden in the end for my own sanity. It was built from a hunk of rose quartz.
I've used a wooden pyramid for awhile, not lately. In the midst of mediation, I would be unpleasantly shocked. The dangerous nature of the king's chamber effect is while balancing exercises are performed the energies may accentuate the distortion. Ra likened pyramid use to taking chemicals when done improperly.

Over all, I have found it needless at this point to use, though I take caffeine.

I believe only the angles angles are critical
I'd love to have more energy. It would be awesome if someone with a clearer head for math and Ra-speak would write a brief summary of how pyramid dimensions relate to the area of the pyramid's impact when utilized in this fashion. Any takers?
(05-28-2018, 07:41 PM)iWipehard Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:66.23 Questioner: Is there a best material or optimal size for the small pyramid to go beneath the head?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that the proportions are such as to develop the spirals in the Giza pyramid, the most appropriate size for use beneath the head is an overall height small enough to make placing it under the cushion of the head a comfortable thing.

I'm interested in this idea, but struggling to find a suitable option.  Has anybody had any luck in this area?

The appeal to try this would be based off a few statements:

Quote:57.13 Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

Quote:66.25 Questioner: Now, you mentioned the problems with the action in the King’s Chamber of the Giza-type pyramid. I am assuming if we used the same geometrical configuration that is used at the pyramid at Giza this would be perfectly all right for the pyramid placed beneath the head since we wouldn’t be using the King’s Chamber radiations but only the third spiral from the top, and I’m also asking would it be better to use a 60° apex angle than the larger apex angle? Would it provide a better energy source?

Ra: I am Ra. For energy through the apex angle the Giza pyramid offers an excellent model. Simply be sure the pyramid is so small that there is no entity small enough to crawl inside it.

Now there has been some classic names on the forum i must say yours is up there very hilarious choice BigSmile
OH welcome too by the way great thread to start, if you look at old thread i think by steppingfeat i put in some dimensions there i used. Very easy way to make one like a folding paper aeroplane but not with paper..