Bring4th

Full Version: Thought-forms and Physicality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra spoke many times about the use of thought-forms by the Confederation. My doubt is about the possibility of one thought-form have "physicality". For example, a thought-form of a spaceship to be used by a third-density entity to travel. It's like a materialization.

There is a passage about this, but I have no certain that Ra was talking in a literal manner:

Quote:8.30 Questioner: Is this the type of craft that Dan Frye was transported in?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Daniel was, in thought-form, transported by Confederation thought-form vehicular illusion in order to give this mind/body/spirit complex data so that we might see how this type of contact aided your people in the uncovering of the intelligent infinity behind the illusion of limits.

And here a stretch of Q'uo that seem indicate the Confederation's thought-forms have no physicality:

Quote:R: Q’uo, I have a question about thoughtforms. I will start it by reading the section from The Law of One that generated this question. Don asked Ra about the reports and photographs of bell-shaped craft and contact from entities from Venus from approximately forty years ago and Ra answered by saying that,

We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thoughtforms created, therefore, are a part of your society-memory complex. [2]

The discussion we had [in our on-line study group] was what a thought-form is, as Ra meant it. We remembered that the pyramid that Ra created was a thought-form and that Ra itself came to Earth to teach as a thought-form. And so, we thought perhaps a thought-form is something that does not have consciousness but is something that can be created by a being with consciousness. So, can you describe the thought-forms in some other way? Thank you.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Within third density’s space/time, everyday environment it is difficult for the mind of man to wrap itself around the concept that there could be entities and essences which have no physicality but which have their own validity and reality. Were one to look at things from the metaphysical or time/space point of view, however, it is the thoughts of humankind that would stand out, rather than the physical vehicles which in truth are merely systems of nested energy shells.

A thought-form is an entity or an essence or quality that has life independent of those who originally thought about that first. The words of which you so often think when you think about being a loving and kind person—beauty, truth, honor, justice and so forth—are thought-forms in the metaphysical realm, having a life of their own and a nature of their own. This is one instance of abiding thought-forms.

Another example of thought-forms is the common phenomena concerning ghosts. When entities have left the physical vehicle with which they enjoyed an incarnation but for some reason do not wish to go on into the inner planes for the review of their incarnation and healing, that disembodied personality shell which is commonly called a ghost can linger in the physical world. Yet it is not at all physical. [They may remain] indefinitely, until such time as someone is able to contact those souls and lead them on to taking up their rhythm of seeking and learning through other incarnations and other choices.

We of the Confederation have only appeared in your skies as thought-forms. That is to say, there is no physicality to the seemingly very real phenomena reported as UFOs. Certainly those of the loyal opposition, those engaged in service-to-self communication with those who would wish that communication upon your planet, have no qualms about appearing in the skies in perfectly physical form. But we have long since discovered that it is an infringement upon free will to move into your physical existence. However, the thought-form of the so-called Venusian bell craft is a form that is part of the deep mind, for your people have seen these for many millennia.

Other examples of a thought-form are the nature spirit, deva, gnome and pixie. All of those creatures are easily dismissed by an entity who wishes to measure and judge the physical creation by empirical means only. However, all of these forms of disembodied life are real, in the same way that your energy body is real. There are those who can see the pulsing colors of the energy body, and there are those who can see the fairies, gnomes and pixies. There are those who dance with the devas and nature spirits. For they have been gifted with a broader and a deeper sight then their physical eyes will allow.

All of these are good examples of thought-forms and we would offer one more example to indicate how the physical and the metaphysical world can cooperate and coincide. If you will think about the service in the Christian church call the Holy Eucharist, you can see the priest invoking the presence of the one infinite Creator in the person of Jesus the Christ. There is an invocation that Jesus’ very being will come into the wafer of bread and the sip of wine that each communicant shall ingest. For those who believe, it is a powerful reality that they are able to take in the very body and blood of this crucified Savior whose unconditional love the whole world recognizes. The benefit from the ingestion of this thought-form, which is married to the wafer and to the wine, is very real and efficacious.

Earlier, the one known as R stated that all of the creation was made up of nothing but thought-forms and we find this to be a perceptive point. The original Logos, that Thought of unconditional love, has indeed spun out the light to manifest all that there is. Consequently, each entity is a form created by the Thought of love, and patterned out in the ways of love by light. In that sense each of you is a thought-form, your physicality being less real then your essence as a spark of that Logos.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0214.aspx

What you think?
A thought form made physical? It sounds like that concept of moving a mountain. I guess it is possible, but I'm leaning to think that intelligent infinity would not allow that as it would abridge free will. You would need to have your higher density bodies activated to materialize such thought-forms, and I don't think that a yellow-ray body can do that. At least in our Sun galaxy. So perhaps physical in a sense that you could see it, but that's about it.
(05-29-2018, 03:25 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]A thought form made physical? It sounds like that concept of moving a mountain. I guess it is possible, but I'm leaning to think that intelligent infinity would not allow that as it would abridge free will. You would need to have your higher density bodies activated to materialize such thought-forms, and I don't think that a yellow-ray body can do that. At least in our Sun galaxy. So perhaps physical in a sense that you could see it, but that's about it.

In the really I was think on the possibility of Confederation members being capable of this.
Definitely. Just like Ra thought of the pyramid structure, but I think there is still some sort of communication of oneness and free will between creator and intelligent infinity. Something like what was spoken here.

Quote:12.5 Questioner: I didn’t quite understand. How does the Confederation stop the Orion chariot from coming through the quarantine? What actions do…

Ra: I am Ra. There is contact at the level of light-form or lightbody-being depending upon the vibratory level of the guardian. These guardians sweep reaches of your Earth’s energy fields attempting to be aware of any entities approaching. An entity which is approaching is hailed in the name of the One Creator. Any entity thus hailed is bathed in love/light and will of free will obey the quarantine due to the power of the Law of One.
Here are a few excerpts that might be of some interest to you, Infinite.

Quote:23.6 Questioner: I see. Then at this time you did not contact them. Can you tell me the same— answer the same questions I just asked with respect to your next attempt to contact the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The next attempt was prolonged. It occurred over a period of time. The nexus, or center, of our efforts was a decision upon our parts that there was a sufficient calling to attempt to walk among your peoples as brothers.

We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

Quote:51.2 Questioner: Thank you. This next question I feel to be a transient type of question; however, it has been asked me by one whom I have communicated with who has been intensely involved in the UFO portion of the phenomenon. If you deem it too transient or unimportant we’ll skip it, but I have been asked how is it possible for the craft of, shall we say, the fourth-density to get here in that it seems that as you approach the velocity of light mass approaches infinite. We have talked about the increase of spiritual mass and it was just a question as to how this transition from very distant planets is made in craft and my question would be why craft would be necessary at all? This is not an important question.

Ra: I am Ra. You have asked several questions. We shall respond in turn.

Firstly, we agree that this material is transient.

Secondly, those for the most part coming from distant points, as you term them, do not need craft as you know them. The query itself requires understanding which you do not possess. We shall attempt to state what may be stated.

Firstly, there are a few third-density entities who have learned how to use craft to travel between star systems while experiencing the limitations you now understand. However, such entities have learned to use hydrogen in a way different from your understanding now. These entities still take quite long durations of time, as you measure it, to move about. However, these entities are able to use hypothermia to slow the physical and mental complex processes in order to withstand the duration of flight. Those such as are from Sirius are of this type. There are two other types.

One is the type which, coming from fourth, fifth, or sixth density in your own galaxy, has access to a type of energy system which uses the speed of light as a slingshot and thus arrives where it wishes without any perceptible time elapsed in your view.

The other type of experience is that of fourth, fifth, and sixth densities of other galaxies and some within your own galaxy which have learned the necessary disciplines of personality to view the universe as one being and, therefore, are able to proceed from locus to locus by thought alone, materializing the necessary craft, if you will, to enclose the light body of the entity.

Quote:51.4 Questioner: Why is a vehicle necessary for this transition? When you, as Ra, went to Egypt earlier you used bell-shaped craft, but you did this by thought. Can you tell me why you used a vehicle rather than just materializing the body?

Ra: I am Ra. The vehicle or craft is that thought-form upon which our concentration may function as motivator. We would not choose to use our mind/body/spirit complexes as the focus for such a working.
Agree, sunnysideup, definitely sixth density Wink
(05-29-2018, 04:06 PM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely. Just like Ra thought of the pyramid structure, but I think there is still some sort of communication of oneness and free will between creator and intelligent infinity. Something like what was spoken here.

Quote:12.5 Questioner: I didn’t quite understand. How does the Confederation stop the Orion chariot from coming through the quarantine? What actions do…

Ra: I am Ra. There is contact at the level of light-form or lightbody-being depending upon the vibratory level of the guardian. These guardians sweep reaches of your Earth’s energy fields attempting to be aware of any entities approaching. An entity which is approaching is hailed in the name of the One Creator. Any entity thus hailed is bathed in love/light and will of free will obey the quarantine due to the power of the Law of One.

That’s what I was going to respond with lol. Ra did build the pyramids by thought and they are quite solid. But I think more went into constructing the pyramids than a thoughtform because the pyramids manifest in the physical and become fixed. Whereas a thought form is not as fixed as a pyramid. There is the astral counterpart to the pyramid. So maybe the thoightforms are astral creations that lack an anchor in the physical realm.

When Don asked about the men in Black, they were revealed to be thoughtforms that lack physicality. Consequently with Don’s follow up question of wanting to capture one: Ra basically said that the thoughtform would disappear. These ones would be creations of Orion. Orion’s magical abilities vary widely. Magic comes later for those on the LHP (not the black adepts but most LHP seekers are not magicians).

Anyway I think it’s indeed possible. One could say Creation is a thoughtform in the Mind of God.

I think that the degree of spiritual development will determine how solid or real a thoughtform can be. We humans can create thoughtform now, they won’t be as powerful as a spaceship or a MIB. But a thoughtform created by a human could last for a few hours. This thread actually reminded me that I have a book on how to create thoughtforms: Magical Use of Thought Forms by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki and J. H. Brennan. It’s a rather intensive serious program of study which is why it’s been sitting on my bookshelf for a few years. It’s a useful book to learn and refine the necessary skills of visualization.
I"ve manifested a thoughtform just enough to have a taste or a smell. It took some focusing, but wasn't extreme.
But I do have psychic smelling and psychic tasting to a certain extent.
Though still, it isn't really reliable as it doesn't always happen.
What's LHP mean?

Also, do you think this may be behind the success of those who practice altar magics, such as people using deity or ancestor altars and tributing them with such things as Joss paper for manifestation and wisdom seeking purposes?
Physicality of a particle is proportional to the energy it carries. Not different for thought forms, actually.

When a small thought form arrives and lands in your energy field, or leaves, its possible to feel the impact. Not physically, but may have physical sensations. This also depends on nature, strength of the thought form too.

Imagine varying sizes and colors of small dots. Non positive or negative leaning ones would be darker, black, or dirty yellow/orange/red.
(05-30-2018, 01:07 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What's LHP mean?

Also, do you think this may be behind the success of those who practice altar magics, such as people using deity or ancestor altars and tributing them with such things as Joss paper for manifestation and wisdom seeking purposes?

LHP means Left Hand Path. It’s the service-to-self polarity described in the Law of One.
RHP means Right Hand Path, which is the positive service-to-others polarity.

It depends on the user. I’m not quite sure what you’re asking in the second part of the question.
(05-31-2018, 08:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

Also, do you think this may  be behind the success of those who practice altar magics, such as people using deity or ancestor altars and tributing them with such things as Joss paper for manifestation and wisdom seeking purposes?

LHP means Left Hand Path. It’s the service-to-self polarity described in the Law of One.

It depends on the user. I’m not quite sure what you’re asking in the second part of the question.

Does the middle pillar then mean you are not polarizing?
(05-31-2018, 05:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2018, 08:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

Also, do you think this may  be behind the success of those who practice altar magics, such as people using deity or ancestor altars and tributing them with such things as Joss paper for manifestation and wisdom seeking purposes?

Does the middle pillar then mean you are not polarizing?

I don't think Ra's LHP and RHP correspond to the Tree's:

The Law of One, Book V, Session 44, Fragment 26 Wrote:Questioner: I was looking at a diagram of the advancement of magical practices starting from Malkuth and ending at Kether. I was wondering if these corresponded to the colors or the densities with Malkuth as one, Yesod as two, Hod and Netzach being three, Tiphareth four, and so on. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically incorrect although you are upon the correct track of thinking. Each of these stations has a complex number and shading of energy centers as well as some part in various balances; the lower, the middle, the high, and the total balance. Thus there are complex colors or rays and complex charges, if you will, in each station.

Questioner: Does the left-hand path of this represent the service-to-self path and the right-hand path the service-to-others?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This is incorrect. These stations are relationships. Each path has these relationships offered. The intent of the practitioner in working with these powerful concepts determines the polarity of the working. The tools are the tools.
Correct @OpalE. Ra says it perfectly, “The intent of the practitioner in working with these powerful concepts determines the polarity of the working. The tools are the tools.”

The Middle should be looked at as planes of consciousness. I just read something that might be helpful...

Quote:”The Central Pillar should, in my opinion, be taken to represent consciousness, and the two side pillars as the positive and negative factors of manifestation. It is noteworthy that in the Yoga system consciousness is extended when Kindalini rises through the central channel of the Shushumna, and that the Western magical operation of Rising on the Planes takes place up the Central Pillar of the Tree; that is to say, the symbolism employed to induce this extension of consciousness does not take the Sephiroth in the numerical order, commencing with Malkuth, but goes from Malkuth to Yesod and Yesod to Tiphareth, by what is called the Path of the Arrow.

Malkuth, the Sphere of Earth, is taken by occultists as signifying brain-consciousness...

Yesod, the Sphere of Levanah, the Moon, is taken as psychic consciousness...

Tiphareth is taken as higher psychism, the true illuminated vision, and is associated with the highest grade of the initiation of the personality...

Daath is usually held to represent the consciousness of another dimension, or the consciousness of another level or plane; it essentially represents the idea of change of key.
(**Nau7ik’s commentary: If this is confusing to you, you’re not alone. Daath is mysterious to me. I understand to be the bridge that consciously links the Supernals with those below the Abyss. Gnosis of the particular world one is in possibly? Such as gnosis in Assiah, a thorough and complete understanding of the physical universe, or gnosis in Atziluth, or literally knowing the Mind of God. Correct me if you think I’m wrong. I’m trying to understand.**)

Kether is called the Crown. Now a crown is above the head, and Kether is generally held to represent a form of consciousness which is not achieved during incarnation. It is essentially outside the scheme of things so far as the planes of form are concerned. The spiritual experience associated with Kether is Union with God, and who so achieves that experiences is said to enter into the Light and come not forth again.”

“It will thus be seen that the three form Sephiroth are in the Pillar of Severity, and the three force-Sephiroth in the Pillar of Mercy, and between them, in the Pillar of Equilibrium, are set the different levels of consciousness. The Pillar of Severity, with Binah at its head, is the female principle, the Pingala of the Hindus and the Yin of the Chinese; the Pillar of Mercy, with Chokmah at its head, is the Ida of the Hindus and the Yang of the Chinese; and the Pillar of Equilibrium is Shushumna and Tao.”

—Dion Fortune, The Mystical Qabalah
Well, my doubt was about the possibility of Confederation materialize and turns thoughts in third-density materials. I had forgotten the passages that seems indicates this:

Quote:17.3 Questioner: In meditation a few nights ago I had the impression of a question about a crater in Russia. I believe it was in Tunguska. Can you tell me what caused the crater?

Ra: I am Ra. The destruction of a fission reactor caused this crater.

17.4 Questioner: Whose reactor?

Ra: I am Ra. This was what you may call a “drone” sent by Confederation which malfunctioned. It was moved to an area where its destruction would not cause infringement upon the will of mind/body/spirit complexes. It was then detonated.

17.5 Questioner: What was its purpose in coming here?

Ra: It was a drone designed to listen to the various signals of your peoples. You were, at that time, beginning work in a more technical sphere. We were interested in determining the extent and the rapidity of your advances. This drone was powered by a simple fission motor or engine as you would call it. It was not that type which you now know, but was very small. However, it has the same destructive effect upon third-density molecular structures. Thus as it malfunctioned we felt it was best to pick a place for its destruction rather than attempt to retrieve it, for the possibility/probability modes of this maneuver looked very, very minute.

Quote:60.24 Questioner: What are these bases used for by those from elsewhere?

Ra:I am Ra. These bases are used for the work of materialization of needed equipment for communication with third-density entities and for resting places for some equipment which you might call small craft. These are used for surveillance when it is requested by entities. Thus some of the, shall we say, teachers of the Confederation speak partially through these surveillance instruments along computerized lines, and when information is desired and those requesting it are of the proper vibratory level the Confederation entity itself will then speak.

60.25 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the Confederation entity needs communication equipment and craft to communicate with the third-density incarnate entity requesting the information?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, many of your peoples request the same basic information in enormous repetition, and for a social memory complex to speak ad infinitum about the need to meditate is a waste of the considerable abilities of such social memory complexes.

Thus some entities have had approved by the Council of Saturn the placement and maintenance of these message givers for those whose needs are simple, thus reserving the abilities of the Confederation members for those already meditating and absorbing information which are then ready for additional information.

Definitely they can.