Bring4th

Full Version: Who controls Angel Card readings and the Like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you ask a question and draw an angel card (or even tarot), who is the one that selects the cards for you?
Like you shuffle them until you feel it is right. But where does that intuitive nudge come from that tells you ok?

Can negative beings interfere with the drawing of the cards?

If you ground and make sure your channels are open, and set your intent, can you trust in the results?

I guess use your intuition. The cards usually are encouraging, rather than a warning, right?

And how specific can you get with your questions?

Do you ask for guidance mainly? Is that the purpose of these types of cards?
Or can they be used for understanding a situation?
(05-30-2018, 02:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you ask for guidance mainly? Is that the purpose of these types of cards?
Or can they be used for understanding a situation?

Both. there are different spreads. I bet you can even invent your own.

I ask my higherself to manage the reading. and specifically ask the question before choosing the cards.

If I'm affected by a negative emotion at the time I do it, it's usually discouraging.
Higher self is an excellent one to ask to manage the reading.

I won't be using tarot. More like angel cards. I have a few questions and will have 2 types of angel cards, one angel, and one archangel.

It's like daily guidance too.

My teacher doesn't believe in tarot because we should use our god given talents.
Though she does believe in the angel cards, so not sure. She thinks tarot can be affected negatively.
Creating my own deck sounds wonderful. I can use 3x5 index cards that are firm, and write different words on each of them.

Words that have a certain energy behind them are best I find. If I drew a star and a circle, they don't really have much energy behind them, so
I find it's hard to draw these accurately. But I'm not sure about writing yes and no on them, because those are to difiinitive.
(05-30-2018, 03:03 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm affected by a negative emotion at the time I do it, it's usually discouraging.

This is important to know, becuase I am going to ask how I am doing with my non belief in worshipping Jesus and my belief in the non-Christian God.
I have to ask without fear.
(05-30-2018, 03:10 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Words that have a certain energy behind them are best I find. If I drew a star and a circle, they don't really have much energy behind them

They may have less energy. but I think for explaining situations pictures are better. you can interpret them and also intuitively understand them.

I really like tarot. it can be used creatively too.

Quote:This is important to know, becuase I am going to ask how I am doing with my non belief in worshipping Jesus and my belief in the non-Christian God.
I have to ask without fear.
Yeah, if I understand correctly, basically your own negativity can affect the readings negatively otherwise negative beings are not allowed to infringe.

btw it's strange that christians worship a prophet. I thought in their scriptures Jesus himself says we are all gods.
I asked "What does God think about me calling myself God?"

The Angel Card said "Creative Project". Like it is like God to create.

And Archangel Card said "Brilliant Idea."

I made my own set with 98 cards (it was missing 2 index cards). But those have been pretty random and hit or miss.
Not sure why the official Oracle cards are much better.
Might have been talking about me. I'm putting together a full keyboard to be used with just one hand. Once I get a prototype put together, I'm gonna try and kickstart it.
In my opinion, there are a few possibilities. There are some divination systems that have heavenly protection because they’ve been used by genuine seekers for centuries. Positive spiritual rapport has been built with the Tarot and the I-Ching, for example. In my opinion, the i-Ching is one of the purest systems to ask a question in. I only use the I-Ching when I have a serious concern on my heart.
For example, I was dating a guy a few weeks ago. I broke it off because our minds were in different places. We wanted different things. I asked the I-Ching about the spiritual principles involved in that experience and it perfectly described the situation. I had already figured it out for myself but the I-Ching confirmed it for me. There are 64 hexagrams. I don’t believe it was a coincidence I got the Hexagram that spoke to my exact situation.

I believe that angels are assigned to these external guidance systems. These systems speak in symbols. Symbols are also the language of the subconscious and intuitive minds. One’s Higher Self might even be involved in some readings.

There are also divination systems that do not have protection, such as the Oujia Board. Many people take it as a game but the board is a real nexus to the metaphysical realms. One can open a door to the other side by using it. But one can’t guarantee who will speak through it. Especially if you’re treating it as a game or a joke, you’ll most likely attract a trickster or a lower astral or even a demonic. So I don’t even mess with the Ouija Board.
The Tarot and I-Ching work great for me.

You’re correct Indigo: you can use the Tarot for guidance, to understand a situation or the spiritual principles involved. That’s a more proper way to be using these systems. What one doesn’t want to do is use it for fortune telling: “what will next week be like for me?” “Will I get a car for my birthday?” Use your logic, don’t ask trivial nonsensical questions or questions that abrogate free will. If you want a real answer, speak from your heart. Sometimes the angels need to be asked a question in a certain way for them to give us a response. What I have found that works for me is asking about the spiritual principles involved (I learned this from L/L and the Q’uo channelings).
Well in the Golden Dawn and Thelemic traditions it's mentioned that the angel HRU is set over the operations of "Secret Wisdom" and is often invoked before using the tarot for divination.

Who is HRU? There is some material that states that HRU is equivalent to Heru (Horus) or Heru-Ra-Ha (In the Thelemic tradition). This may just be the case for people working within those traditions though, and I don't know if it would apply to oracle or angel decks.

I don't really know much more than that. I think in Angelic traditions people suggest invoking Metatron, might be something to look into.

(05-30-2018, 10:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I made my own set with 98 cards (it was missing 2 index cards). But those have been pretty random and hit or miss.
Not sure why the official Oracle cards are much better.

I think when you create your own deck you have to work with it for some time before the symbolism "comes alive" whereas in premade decks many people have worked with them so you are tapping into that.
I took out just the spiritual ones for my spiritual goals and left out ones like drink more coffee and drink less coffee.
I basically halved the deck of my own creation. I took out the more and less furry and anthros ones too.

I like that I can personalize and make it my own. But I need to narrow it down to just the topics that meet my needs.

Maybe I can find some guidance this way.

I asked this and got 3 cards:

How can I have my book impact the most people?

Blue Chakra
God
Pray
Do you not have a traditional Tarot deck Indigo? It might be more helpful. If not, you can utilize an online deck. The principle is the same as using a physical deck. Shuffle the cards and stop when it feels right. Invoke guidance before hand for an accurate reading. I tried using Crowley’s invocation in the past but I didn’t know how to pronounce HRU and the Greek God-name “IOA”. Now I make my own invocation to guidance.
(06-01-2018, 07:51 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Do you not have a traditional Tarot deck Indigo? It might be more helpful. If not, you can utilize an online deck. The principle is the same as using a physical deck. Shuffle the cards and stop when it feels right. Invoke guidance before hand for an accurate reading. I tried using Crowley’s invocation in the past but I didn’t know how to pronounce HRU and the Greek God-name “IOA”. Now I make my own invocation to guidance.

My teacher doesn't like tarot for divinity. She prefers we build our own God-given gifts. But she does like the guidance of angel cards.
In order to best learn from her, I am following her advice and avoiding tarot.
She says she doesn't have anything against it. Just that I should be building my clairaudience and clairvoyance and connection with my guides instead.
I have my cards on a table. I had them in 2 piles, one for the spiritual and one for the rest.
My dog bumped into the table while I was in bed, and knocked them off.
There was one card that was turned upward. It said “Write More”.

It is interesting that was the card, out of all of them. It could have been Pray, or meditate more, or go outside more,
Or guardian angel, or higher self, or any of the other spiritual ones.
It could have been one that didn’t make sense on its own like “Less” or “More”.

But it suggested to write more. I found that interesting out of the nearly 100 cards that was the one chosen for me today.
And I didn’t even have to choose it.

It was one I needed to hear. It would have felt good emotionally to hear my guardian angel was with me.
But that I would have already known. I have been lax in writing, waiting till I am more experienced,
but I realize I'm writing about another Universe so their level of development would be different than ours.
I could write about a perfected being in the book, even if I haven't experienced the Buddhic state here.
There are so many decks out there.
There is even one by Mike Dooley who was featured on The Secret.

This was one card I drew from it, when wondering about my book.

[Image: Mike_Dooley_Card.jpg]
Indigo, when a card falls out when I am shuffling I set it aside and include the interpretation of it with the actual spread. So if im doing 3 card spread and I shuffle and a card falls out I set it aside.

I was inspired to take out my deck and ask, “How far along are we in the Tribulation?” Ace of Pentacles, 10 of wands, xxi. The World.
All of these cards indicating a completion of a cycle and new beginnings.

I don’t think it’s a problem to use your own created deck. The initiates of the Golden Dawn were instructed to create and paint their own Tarot deck (according to the symbolism of the Order, that is). I have a Golden Dawn deck but it’s unintelligible. I don’t have the keys to the symbolism so I don’t use it. It doesn’t resonate.
Anyway, just invoke guidance before hand like your teacher has instucted and guidance can help draw the cards. You can visualize your guidance placing its hand over yours while you’re shuffling and drawing the cards.