Bring4th

Full Version: Give us your quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anything you have come up with that is brief and tells something profound in your opinion please share.

Here is mine.

Quote:The best way we can express our godhood is through a creative project or service.
There's nothing that you need to do. Chill down and you'll find you came to accomplish more.
Thank you for making these kind of fun threads Indigo. Always a delight.

My quote:

"We are experiencing a unique type of reality where higher vibrational beings walk among us as brothers and sisters alike."
Thank you Indigo too.. Wink

here is mine
" Imagine that you are a strand in the cosmic thread connected to all the other strands "
(06-01-2018, 02:16 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Indigo too.. Wink

here is mine
" Imagine that you are a strand in the cosmic thread connected to all the other strands "

I really like this. It kind of plays well when I imagine these strands entangling or dancing as entities make contact with one another.
Existing infinitely would drive anyone insane. (Signed: The One Infinite Creator.)
This phrase came to my mind months ago:

Quote:The eyes of judgment are the eyes of the separation.
Being in the moment is a present BigSmile
Quote:Teacher: The universe responds to your directives, not your questions, hopes, and prayers.

If you choose to define your future by telling the universe what you desire to experience and appreciate, and you hold these thoughts in your mind with fierce persistence, the universe – by its own design – will respond accordingly.

If, on the other hand, you ask questions and pray for answers, the universe will respond with a deafening silence because you have not given it direction.

From unknown.
I came across this today in a video by David Icke, where he quoted lyrics from a song, which I thought were really brilliant:

We are the power in everyone
we are the dance of the moon and the sun
we are the hope that will never hide
we are the turning of the tide
if we can turn the tide within ourselves to freedom from fear
then we turn that tide outwardly on the planet
and all it is, like everything else, is a choice -
a choice between fear and love

we are going to love the world into the paradise it was meant to be

Smile Heart

Ebe

(06-04-2021, 10:36 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Teacher: The universe responds to your directives, not your questions, hopes, and prayers.

If you choose to define your future by telling the universe what you desire to experience and appreciate, and you hold these thoughts in your mind with fierce persistence, the universe – by its own design – will respond accordingly.

If, on the other hand, you ask questions and pray for answers, the universe will respond with a deafening silence because you have not given it direction.

From unknown.
Mmm... That makes sense, I suppose... I have to think about that, thank you!
[Image: bringthhawkjpg.jpg]
Why have I not wandered here before? There are great mysteries hidden in the LOO website?

My favourite quote is from Nietzsche in his best discourse, (ever). Thus Spoke Zarathrustra.

"What is Ape to Man? A laughingstock and painful embarrassment. Just so is Man to the Superman, a laughingstock and painful embarrassment".

The first time I read it the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and i got a tingling down my spine.

I knew I was searching for the Superman. Pay homage to the Superman.
-------
All that exists is one with its source.

The source of life is light/love, God, truth, the Tao, Allah

Truth can be experienced through emptying oneself in meditation, prayer, contemplation, and living in accordance with truth as it flows through you.
"If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will reveal themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo." — Bruce Lee