Bring4th

Full Version: What's the rush?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I searched for this question in the forum and could not find an answer.  Hopefully it's okay to ask it here.  If I'm understanding things correctly we incarnate here (3rd density) primarily for rapid spiritual growth, for learnings that would take much longer in the spirit realm, presumably.  

I've never heard anyone ask why.  We forget everything and endure a lifetime of suffering to speed through some spiritual evolution?  Where's the fire?  Are spirits on some kind of schedule?  Does the Infinite Creator hand down quotas and benchmarks on how we should be progressing?  It just seems very bizarre to me.

Any insights here would be greatly appreciated.  I feel like I owe a soul debt to this group and this material so I apologize that one of my first interactions is an ask, and not an offering.

Thanks,
Tanner  
(06-01-2018, 02:53 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I searched for this question in the forum and could not find an answer.  Hopefully it's okay to ask it here.  If I'm understanding things correctly we incarnate here (3rd density) primarily for rapid spiritual growth, for learnings that would take much longer in the spirit realm, presumably.  

I've never heard anyone ask why.  We forget everything and endure a lifetime of suffering to speed through some spiritual evolution?  Where's the fire?  Are spirits on some kind of schedule?  Does the Infinite Creator hand down quotas and benchmarks on how we should be progressing?  It just seems very bizarre to me.

Any insights here would be greatly appreciated.  I feel like I owe a soul debt to this group and this material so I apologize that one of my first interactions is an ask, and not an offering.

Thanks,
Tanner  

I think this thread which is still fresh kind of speaks to what you addressed as well.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=15822

That question swims in the depths of my heart too, sometimes it feels as though it wants to explode in tears to cry and scream throughout the cosmos from all the pain and loneliness that is. And it goes over my head time and time again. Just yesterday I saw 4 small kittens that were born in a construction site, I was looking at them through a fence, they were sitting on concrete and just a few centimeters away from them was a pit like 3 stories high. It made me so sad when I thought to myself "Why. Why are you in such a pain and misery little creator? Why does it have to be like that?"

We just don't know, we can't understand. I use so many understandings to justify this, that perhaps the greatest pain to the creator was this seperation, and that perhaps this is what we as parts wished for somewhere in a cloud of infinite unity.

What is the rush, truly? Ugh :-/ .I imagine sometimes of having a home, a planet in a star galaxy that I was born and evolved in. This proccess most likely took millions of years, so much time spent with those who I was so closely with. Could I call them family? My brothers and sisters? At last I have a place, less lonliness. Earth and Sun is one such place, even if not all of us originated from here, we undergone a unique growth from almost nothingness, everything that we learned and became is of this place, therfore a family. But then I think to myself, if I do not progress, if I stagnate and collapse, where will you go? Am I going to start over, am I going to be left alone, left behind. Again? And now I'm all tears.
(06-01-2018, 03:35 AM)Sprout Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2018, 02:53 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I searched for this question in the forum and could not find an answer.  Hopefully it's okay to ask it here.  If I'm understanding things correctly we incarnate here (3rd density) primarily for rapid spiritual growth, for learnings that would take much longer in the spirit realm, presumably.  

Thanks,
Tanner  

I think this thread which is still fresh kind of speaks to what you addressed as well.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=15822

That question swims in the depths of my heart too, sometimes it feels as though it wants to explode in tears to cry and scream throughout the cosmos from all the pain and loneliness that is. And it goes over my head time and time again. Just yesterday I saw 4 small kittens that were born in a construction site, I was looking at them through a fence, they were sitting on concrete and just a few centimeters away from them was a pit like 3 stories high. It made me so sad when I thought to myself "Why. Why are you in such a pain and misery little creator? Why does it have to be like that?"

We just don't know, we can't understand. I use so many understandings to justify this, that perhaps the greatest pain to the creator was this seperation, and that perhaps this is what we as parts wished for somewhere in a cloud of infinite unity.

What is the rush, truly? Ugh :-/ .I imagine sometimes of having a home, a planet in a star galaxy that I was born and evolved in. This proccess most likely took millions of years, so much time spent with those who I was so closely with. Could I call them family? My brothers and sisters? At last I have a place, less lonliness. Earth and Sun is one such place, even if not all of us originated from here, we undergone a unique growth from almost nothingness, everything that we learned and became is of this place, therfore a family. But then I think to myself, if I do not progress, if I stagnate and collapse, where will you go? Am I going to start over, am I going to be left alone, left behind. Again? And now I'm all tears.

Sprout - thank you for your words and the link! And my apologies for the duplicate question. I should have spent a little more time with the search tool. I'm starting to resign myself to the fact that I simply won't ever understand. In lieu of understanding, I'd settle for comfort, but that only comes in fits and spurts. Thank you again.

Tanner
I think that maybe perfect harmony and knowing everything can get boring after time. Creator is also pain and disharmony as much as it is harmony, and we like to experience that as a spirit too.

Thanks,
Tanner  

I can only give my opinion:

Ra said in the Law of One that physical incarnation is not at all necessary, but it’s chosen as an alternative to knowing the self. It’s much faster. Without the veil in mind, 3D entities hardly sought to become more because everything was already perfect. They knew the perfection of all that is. There was little impetus or motivation to move beyond that state of consciousness development.

Most who are are incarnate in 3D don’t remember anything, like you say. There is the natural path of evolution and then there is the accelerated path of evolution, which we all here are treading. Natural evolution happens largely unconsciously but it’s inevitable, it’s just a very slow and long process. Those who awaken within the incarnation to what life is all about can consciously choose to accelerate their path by being conscious of their path and their learning. It’s easier to learn a lesson when you’re aware that you’re trying to learn a lesson.

There are no quotas. There are no time limits. There is no preset determined “way”. That is for each of us to figure out and choose for ourselves. We may go the Left way or the Right way, service to self or service to others, positive or negative.

One literally has all the time in the world to evolve and return to Source. For myself, I’d like to speed up this process. That’s where the fire is. It’s that burning flame within us that calls us forward to seek our Creator. It’s that excitement and sense of adventure that is the flame of desire that moves us upon the path of seeking. I want to KNOW. The Great Mystery excites me.

It’s also said in the Buddhist tradition that those of the anger disposition (of which there are 3 dispositions: dull minded, angry minded, and I forgot the other one) achieve liberation sooner than the other because they have that fire inside. Fire is the closest element to the Spiritual. Fire is transforming. That anger (which is an element of the Shadow) can be used for the good. It can be used as motivation and determination. The will to get things done and to accomplish that which we wish to accomplish. Whereas the dull minded person is not easily moved. He’s very complacent. He’s not excited or moved easily. It takes him longer to stoke that flame which we all have within.
For some reason even with all the sorrows and Sprout’s vision of the kittens my love for Gaia is so huge I’d rather incarnate, I know it does sound like an evident motive lol

There was a really lovely Buddhist story about this
An enlightened monk is sitting under a tree, a novice comes up to him, bows, and asks him ‘ how many incarnations do ihave left before I get enlightenment ? “. And the monk answers “ you have three more .” And the novice stands up and walks away miserably saying “oh three more still to go, three more still !” Another young novice then comes up to the monk, bows and sits by him and asks the same question. The enlightened monk tells him : “ you have 2,005 more to go though .” And the young novice stands up, bows and walks away on the path, jumping and saying “. Yes, yes, 2,005 more ! Yes 2005 more,!!” And as he reaches the top of the little hill, he gets enlightened .

Wink
You have the best stories flofrog. I also enjoyed the one about the teacup with sorrow for being thrown out.
(06-01-2018, 01:37 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]You have the best stories flofrog. I also enjoyed the one about the teacup with sorrow for being thrown out.

It’s because I have the best friends to tell them to me ,, Wink I love yours Indigo, like all of us here !!!
This is a good question - one that I have pondered - and I think there are no easy answers if time indeed is an illusion (although Ra does not necessarily say this, though Ra does say time works differently in time/space and in other densities). The only answer that fits with time being an illusion is the answer of infinity:

There are a multitude/infinity of philosophies and speeds at which spiritual evolution takes place, but we happen to be in a place where the star-logos and maybe even our galactic logos has chosen a faster speed of evolution. I'm sure that through free will, there are other locations where things are done at a slower pace.

However, if time isn't an illusion, then there are a lot of good answers to why speed of evolution matters. Either way, an interesting inquiry.

Thanks,
Tanner  

Let me clarify several things:
-The purpose of 3rd stage of evolution is to make a choice - Positive or Negative
-The Veil speeds up this decision, but also the byproduct of it is the negative path
-Efficiency of choice is a factor, but not the only factor
-Veil allows for a more enriching experience. without the veil, we don't take things as seriously

There's really no rush. Every soul is actually experience all densities simultaneously for experience.
Hi Tanner, this is one of my biggest questions about the Law of One. You may be interested in this episode of the In the Now podcast where the folks at L/L Research address my question about this specifically.

I still don't really understand. I have some musings but they're inchoate.
Hey Tanner, just found an old thread I started here about this topic: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...=efficient
Just look at our planet! It's vivid and it's beautiful. So Logoi like to experiment, create variations, diversity, they want more efficient conditions for more work/life, conditions for more more vivid, deeper experience ...

I think here is some explanation:

Quote:The purpose of polarity is to develop the potential to do work. This is the great characteristic of those, shall we say, experiments which have evolved since the concept of The Choice was appreciated. Work is done far more efficiently and with greater purity, intensity, and variety by the voluntary searching of mind/body/spirit complexes for the lessons of third and fourth densities. The action of fifth density is, viewed in space/time, the same with or without polarity. However, viewed in time/space, the experiences of wisdom are greatly enlarged and deepened due, again, to the voluntary nature of polarized mind/body/spirit action. (78.24)

The result of these experiments has been a more vivid, varied, and intense experience of Creator by Creator. (79.27)

Each Logos desires to create a more eloquent expression of experience of the Creator by the Creator. The archetypical mind is intended to heighten this ability to express the Creator in patterns more like the fanned peacock’s tail, each facet of the Creator vivid, upright, and shining with articulated beauty. (90.16)
(06-01-2018, 04:11 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,
Tanner  

Let me clarify several things:
-The purpose of 3rd stage of evolution is to make a choice - Positive or Negative
-The Veil speeds up this decision, but also the byproduct of it is the negative path
-Veil allows for a more enriching experience.  without the veil, we don't take things as seriously

There's really no rush.  Every soul is actually experience all densities simultaneously for experience.
Thank you for the response, JJCarsonian.  I recall the first point (this is a density of choice, not understanding) although I don't understand why we'd be so poorly equipped for it, i.e. why are we so obsessed with understanding things our minds have no hope of grasping?  If this is by design to add a little flavor to the experience, cool.  I'm sure it'll make a lot more sense on the other side ...where I may have some choice words for my higher self. Smile
(06-01-2018, 04:48 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Tanner, just found an old thread I started here about this topic: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...=efficient

Thank you, Jeremy! It's comforting to know other people are here and working through a lot of the same things.
(06-03-2018, 01:45 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2018, 04:48 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Tanner, just found an old thread I started here about this topic: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...=efficient

Thank you, Jeremy!  It's comforting to know other people are here and working through a lot of the same things.

Welcome Tanner, great question to start off.  Its somethign I have to remind myself often, as patience is love. Well a tag on a tea bag told me that Tongue

Sprout that last paragraph of yours about home i could sense such emotion in it, perhaps something i can relate to thank you for that. Words from the heart are one of the best gift.

Thanks,
Tanner  

The growth is actually nirvanic in nature. Being able to work within and through great density (power), and then being able to hold to wisdom in the face of ecstasy. So it isn't about learning this or that, but learning how to maintain the foundation and crown of much higher realms. Along with the mild curiosity that all souls experience as we flow through different time/space nexii. You'll notice that most people that learn to handle power become entirely right-handed, negatively affecting all that they do. Then those that seek heaven become entirely right handed, negatively affecting all that they do.

So naturally the most difficult thing for a soul to do is grow evenhandedly.
(06-03-2018, 01:39 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2018, 04:11 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]Let me clarify several things:
-Veil allows for a more enriching experience.  without the veil, we don't take things as seriously

There's really no rush.  Every soul is actually experience all densities simultaneously for experience.
Thank you for the response, JJCarsonian.  I recall the first point (this is a density of choice, not understanding) although I don't understand why we'd be so poorly equipped for it, i.e. why are we so obsessed with understanding things our minds have no hope of grasping?  If this is by design to add a little flavor to the experience, cool.  I'm sure it'll make a lot more sense on the other side ...where I may have some choice words for my higher self. Smile

Hi Tanner

The choice is made by the soul, not the mind (Although the mind plays a crucial role).

Let me give you an example - have you ever watched "The Matrix"? Neo was told that he would be "The One" told in the prophecies. When Neo met with the Oracle, she told him "Sorry, you're not The One". Because he didn't think he was the savior, Neo made several decisions to sacrifice himself which helped in evolved into "the one" that would save humans from the Matrix. Had he known his path, he may have never evolved.

To make the choice, the soul needs to polarize to a certain degree. You cannot just say "Ok, i'm going to polarize.. this is my choice" and have it done. Polarization occurs through life experience in a subjective manner. If you were aware of the true nature of creation, then your experiences may not be as meaningful. Your mother dying may not impact you the way it would impact others.

Hope this gives you perspective.

Not for rapid growth at all. Its a normal 3d environment.

Wanderers incarnate however, to make up for whatever they have been lacking in, or to supplement their SMC, or whatsoever reason.

To these entities, this environment is hard and troublesome. Not to 3d entities.
I, too, have pondered this question. I have asked it in another form as well: Why is there a creation at all?

Could it be that our confusion arises from our particular vantage point? Our perch within the All, as glorious as it is, is finite. So we perceive things as discrete and solid, situated within a linear flow of time.

However, our Creator is infinite. In (Ra 1.7), Ra says, "That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity." So, although "intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness" (Ra 13.12), this many-ness, or finitude, is an illusion.

In my understanding, I equate "illusion" with "thought." We are familiar in our own experience with how real our own thoughts seem. I ask you now to imagine an apple orchard. Can you feel the cool lushness of the grass beneath the trees? Can you smell the sweet aroma on the wind from the fruit? I can, and yet these sensations are also only adjacent to those that I experience in my "actual" locale. What if we were to focus more strongly? In (Ra 16.55), Ra confirms that our daydreams can become real - at least in some way. If we imagine something incidental, then it likely manifests in some other sub-density or in some other location. If we imagine something happening to our own self, then it may actually come to us. Now, what is the source?

Of course, we know - it is the Creator. We can think because the Creator can think. Yet, how are our thoughts different from the Creator? How are we different from the Creator? The entity Yom reveals in (1989_0416) that "it is necessary in this process [of creation-through-thought] that there be some action of a concrete nature taken at some point within the thinking process." Why is this so? We are part of the illusion of many-ness, and so again I say we are finite. It may be said, if we borrow a concept from physics, that we have locality. To effect change within some thing, we must move our body through a space and interact with that thing. However, Ra indicates that if we were "to view the universe as one being," we would be able to "proceed from locus to locus by thought alone" (Ra 51.2). The Creator may be said to be non-local, as the entirety of existence is the body of the Creator, so there is no need for movement. Thought and labor are, for the Creator, identical. And so the Creator remains in a state of eternal contemplation. This is where we derive the principle, "All is Mind." We are all in the mind of the Creator, my brother.

So, in one sense, there is no creation. We are not real. We are the Creator's own daydream. And to answer your actual query about why there appears to be a "rush" - do you not occasionally race from thought to thought? So too does the Creator.

However, while we may sometimes lose our train of thought, the Creator is a most diligent conductor. The Creator's focus is strong. Infinitely so, in fact. We know this focus as the Logos, or the Word, or the Original Thought - or Love. And so if we say we are imagined, or created - we are really saying that we are loved. And not only that, my brother. The Creator is not just loving; the Creator is this Love (Ra 13.7, 2010_0213, 1 John 4:8 KJV). And, of course, if the Creator is all that there is, then in one sense we are the Creator - and so not only are we loved, but we, as the Creator, are also Love. So although I said, "All is Mind," it is more accurate to say, "All is Love." Love will never be lost. It is given, and received, again and again and again.
The infinite Creator is the ultimate Truth and what comes from this Source and takes part in Creator can't be a lie. Things are real. Illusion is a choice how we look at things. What's the difference between reality and matrix? Illusion is not that something isn't really there or that it exists only in your mind. It's that we don't discern between what it seems to be and what is. We think that we know what things really are. Particles for example can move so fast in empty space that they give an impression of solid matter. What are things in essence?
(06-16-2018, 12:43 AM)Simchah Sason Wrote: [ -> ]I, too, have pondered this question. I have asked it in another form as well: Why is there a creation at all?

What is called creation doesnt need a reason for existence. Its the state of existence right below the point of infinity. Its not there because someone 'made' it for 'a reason'. It just exists inside infinity.
I think the whole premise that 3rd density is for rapid spiritual growth is false. The primary reason for 3D experience is to become consciously aware and make that choice. A byproduct of the veil can be rapid spiritual growth, but the primary reason for the veil is the enhanced experience. Using the veil in 3D gives a much deeper and enriching experience to the soul during 3D lives and even outside of 3D experience.

The veil also provides a level of creativity never seen before.

You can take as much time as you need, but many souls don't like being left behind when their friends and soul groups have advanced further.
(06-16-2018, 09:02 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]I think the whole premise that 3rd density is for rapid spiritual growth is false. The primary reason for 3D experience is to become consciously aware and make that choice. A byproduct of the veil can be rapid spiritual growth, but the primary reason for the veil is the enhanced experience. Using the veil in 3D gives a much deeper and enriching experience to the soul during 3D lives and even outside of 3D experience.

The veil also provides a level of creativity never seen before.

You can take as much time as you need, but many souls don't like being left behind when their friends and soul groups have advanced further.

This sounds terribly like I feel JJ Carsonian, I feel like surrounded by a very deep circle of loving friends that I keep finding always back and gen though for sure we will lose individuality at some point I am really happy at the idea that somehow they will not be far and we shall melt .

Thanks,
Tanner  

My understanding is that in the beginning, in this Galaxy, we started 3D without the veil and only one, positive, polarity. Yes, it took a lot of time to graduate from 3D back then, but none of us knew that back then. Was the time spent in 3D back then long, in between or too little? We know now, but not back then.

It was and still is just an experiment and an experience which is still in progress. Then, as we went on and on with this, some Sun came up with an idea to introduce negative polarity and the veil, which everyone else considered through for a while and then agreed to try (if my memory serves me correct). So, the Suns further away from the Central Suns introduced the veil and another choice, i.e. negative polarity, and BAM! The speed of 3D became that of a cheetah compared to a turtle as it was before, if we are to use Ra's terms. That speed is too something that we didn't know about before introducing the veil. Nothing is known until it is exprienced, which is what Intelligent Infinity desired in the first place.

Another thing that I thought of, is that since Intelligent Infinity desires to know Itself, It wants *variant* experiences. We tried the harmonious 3D where no fear was too great and everyone experienced the Creator all the time. But after a while, the Suns wanted to offer more to the Creator. If I remember it correctly, Ra mentions somewhere in the material that our experiences are much, much more now compared to those in the beginning.

The rapid spiritual growth that you mention occurs, if I remember it correctly, to Wanderers IF they wake up and remember and dedicate themselves to work. But I guess it can happen to a native 3D too, if it wakes up and remembers and dedicates itself to what it incarnated to do. But again, this is not something that we knew before this experiment occured. This is something that we know now, after experiencing it.

The suffering on this planet is due to mixed Harvest. As Ra mentioned somewhere in the material, there is always disharmony when there is mixed Harvest. Daddy Ra also said that they *think* (it's not a fact) that our opposable thumb is what made our veil thicker than on other planets. It made us to develop speach more and use our hands instead of using our mind for things like for instance telepathic communication or moving objects with our mind, which we probably also have already experienced and are not interested in anymore. So, again, we are trying something new here. Then that the result of this experiment is one blown up planet, one dead, one which made it rather harmoniously and one which *hopefully* is now making it through 3D into the positive light as we speak, is of course a surprise and also something that no one could predict before it happened too.

The original thought is, according to Ra, a harvest of all previous experiences. Why experience things that you already know and have experienced? Let's move on to something new now, I guess is what the Creator wants.

So, to answer your question, there is no actual rush. It could as well go the other way around. That in the beginning of 3D experiences in this Galaxy the progress could have been very, very fast in order to slow down as time and evolution went on, but instead it turned out this way.

"Well", the Creator said, "Awesome! Now I know how these things work at least. Next experience, please!" BigSmile
Here's a quick thought. If you find this idea irksome, it's quite possible you did not incarnate for that reason. You may well have incarnated here simply to be of service (perhaps by asking questions---ha ha). You might put this proposition to your deeper self and see if you get a meaningful response.