Bring4th

Full Version: Philosophy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feel free to philosophize and offer feedback to one another.
I'll start with an example from my 2nd book I am writing.

Quote:There is only beyond I. There is no I. No identity. No form. It is all meaningless.

The less you identify with it being it, with it being something, the more you are you. You are you. You are. You.
The real reality is bliss. Pure Awareness.

Some would call this fluff, but I think it has a deep meaning. When you think something is, then it really is not. You limit it.
Bliss and pure awareness is all there ultimately is. Pure subject, no object.
i started reading seth speaks. Very interesting topic regarding what we do at night during dream... Also, his example of the after death process was hilarious, about being moses and allah lol
(06-01-2018, 09:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to philosophize and offer feedback to one another.
I'll start with an example from my 2nd book I am writing.

Quote:There is only beyond I. There is no I. No identity. No form. It is all meaningless.

The less you identify with it being it, with it being something, the more you are you. You are you. You are. You.
The real reality is bliss. Pure Awareness.

Some would call this fluff, but I think it has a deep meaning. When you think something is, then it really is not. You limit it.
Bliss and pure awareness is all there ultimately is. Pure subject, no object.

Reading through old journals last night.  found a forgotten exercise.  had been transcribing entries from even older journals, but replacing all names and instances of 'i, he, she, etc.' with 'One.'

had an interesting effect.  saw this post, noticed the time, figured the coincidence was worth noting.  thought i'd share.   Tongue
(06-02-2018, 03:27 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]i started reading seth speaks. Very interesting topic regarding what we do at night during dream... Also, his example of the after death process was hilarious, about being moses and allah lol

Seth is insanely enlightening. "The nature of personal reality" is the next book (it is impossible not to have your life changed after reading this one) and "The individual and the nature of Mass events" are almost like detailed personal description of the application of the Ra books to one's own life.

Thanks for bringing this up!!! i haven't read those books since i was so young thank you so much for reminding me.
I may check out that nature of personal reality later.
I've ordered "Playing the Matrix: A Program for Living Deliberately and Creating Consciously" by Mike Dooley.

I watched a video about that which was enlightening.