Bring4th

Full Version: the illusion of separation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the great illusion that we live under in this reality is that we are not connected to one another and that we are not connected to the
creator. this is the source of much of our pain and angst that we experience
here on this planet. it is especially painful for us here as many of us came
from 6th density where we were very much connected to one another.
and we wind up here and say whoa what the heck is this.
the truth is we are not separate from one another or from the creator.
if we take that mindset we will release judgement of one another. when
judgement leaves love can enter in and our sole desire becomes to be
of service to others. ive often felt in regards to beings like christ and
buddha and krishna that we sell them short. just because they are not
physically present with us does not mean that they are ineffective on this
level. if we desire the christ or the buddhic or the krishnic energy in
our conciousness it is instantly available to us.
what im saying is that we are not alone. we are as connected to each other and to the creator as we desire to be. and that feeling of being
connected assists us greatly in our journey on this orb

love peace and light
norral

Brittany

Thanks, Norral. It feels awfully lonely on this big, blue ball sometimes. Gotta remember it's all how we look at it.
Thanks for the reminder, Norral. This is a very important point , although it can be quite hard to remember at times. "Do unto others as you would have done to you" has its root in this topic. I believe that everything we do to someone else we are really doing to ourselves and will consequently feel the effect of it at some point. This illusion (of separation) that we are in makes this much less than obvious though, unless you are paying attention.
You're so right norral, and what an illusion it is. Does anybody have any techniques they use during confrontation with others to realize the truth and what's really going on. I ask because sometimes when in these spurts of being with the "other", we lose our true self in our ego and don't zero in on the creator and love that's always so present in any moment. I usually concentrate on breathing to stay out of the "mind", which helps, but as soon as I open my mouth to reply, sometimes, I almost go back to the "egoic" reaction, although not as intense because of the breathing.

trying to reach oneness... haha...
One love
Peace
Thanks Ahktu, Joseph and Grillwise for your responses.
Grillwise one thing i like to keep in mind is surrender. surrender into the
moment. no one can cause you to get angry if you choose not to.
of course that lesson can take us years to learn believe me i know lol.
i find though if i can continue to stay calm in all situations it is much better
for me. especially the next day. anger feels good immediately but has
long term negative effects. you might also look into the bach flower
essences such as cherry plum which is good for letting go.

peace love and light
norral
Sounds great, thanks. I've never heard of these bach flower essence. I'll look into it. SURRENDER. Love it.

one love
peace