Bring4th

Full Version: how to channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all get into a comfortable position, now pick the name of the entity you want to channel.
first of all know that your beliefs affect your reality. think positive, and all is going to be well.
for example EHYEH ASHER EHYEH(the great i am that i am).ZEUS, EL SHADDAI, KEK, CTHULHU, KALKI, VISHNU, KRISHNA, YAHWEH, ADONAI, RA, HORUS, BASTET any of the egyptian gods
you can also channel Odin and Thor.

now sit or lay down, however you want to enter your meditative trance, empty your mind. know that all is well and will be well.
now chant the entities name in your head repeadetly. after a while you might hear voices, see visions, symbols, etc.
aqua red orange yellow green blue violet pink brown clear white gray black

you can in fact chant a lot of different things and get different results.

this might require some preparatory spiritual work on your energy centers and kundalini.

you can also meditate chanting the names in the kabbalistic tree of life in your head

KETHER
CHOKHMA BINAH
CHESED GEVURAH
TIFERET
NETZACH HOD
YESOD
MALKUTH

DO NOT EXALT YOURSELF, stay humble before the creator
Channeling by yourself has a lot of potential for negative influence. You might be getting to hear exactly what you want and get distracted. If you can get another person whom you trust to balance the energies and send love and light it would be very helpful, three is even better due to the doubling effect. But then again forming such a group is very rare. Overall good info. I would reccomend the obvious if anyone is going to try it, have a place where you feel secure and at peace, do some cleansing, have candles, an incese and water that you blessed with love to drink afterwards. And as you are channeling ask the entity if they work for the light and the one infinte creator.
(06-06-2018, 08:35 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]Channeling by yourself has a lot of potential for negative influence. You might be getting to hear exactly what you want and get distracted. If you can get another person whom you trust to balance the energies and send love and light it would be very helpful, three is even better due to the doubling effect. But then again forming such a group is very rare. Overall good info. I would reccomend the obvious if anyone is going to try it, have a place where you feel secure and at peace, do some cleansing, have candles, an incese and water that you blessed with love to drink afterwards. And as you are channeling ask the entity if they work for the light and the one infinte creator.

True. i decided to make this a meditative trance chant thread, just posted my update
A guide won't tell you anything hurtful against yourself or another person. They are always loving.
They will never tell you to do anything. If they do then no way.
(06-06-2018, 07:07 PM)truthbringer Wrote: [ -> ]First of all get into a comfortable position, now pick the name of the entity you want to channel.
first of all know that your beliefs affect your reality. think positive, and all is going to be well.
for example EHYEH ASHER EHYEH(the great i am that i am).ZEUS, EL SHADDAI, KEK, CTHULHU, KALKI, VISHNU, KRISHNA, YAHWEH, ADONAI, Ra, HORUS, BASTET any of the egyptian gods

now sit or lay down, however you want to enter your meditative trance, empty your mind.  know that all is well and will be well.
now chant the entities name in your head repeadetly. after a while you might hear voices, see visions, symbols, etc.

this might require some preparatory spiritual work on your energy centers and kundalini.

you can also meditate chanting the names in the kabbalistic tree of life in your head

KETHER
 CHOKHMA BINAH
  CHESED  GEVURAH
          TIFERET
     NETZACH HOD
           YESOD
          MALKUTH

Is it possible to channel dead musicians? Like, for example, what if I try and channel Jimi Hendrix or Dimebag Darrel or Randy Rhoads? Would I be bale to do that?
Vibrating Names and Words of Power is more effective. I haven’t mastered it yet but I vibrate the Hebrew words during the Qabalistic Cross. One is said to be successful when it’s as if the walls of the temple are trembling and shaking. Another sign is when you can feel tingling and vibrations in your palms and feet. Your whole being will vibrate in resonance. These are Words of POWER. I saw an interesting diagram in a book I read... it had the musical notes assigned to the spheres of the Sephiroth. So, one could vibrate the Name of Power in a certain musical note that is resonant with its essence.

If you want to get some interesting results, try vibrating the names of archangels or the choir of angels. Have a good reason though. Make sure your intentions are sound. It’s not a kind thing to do to call upon angelic guidance for no reason just to see if they’re there. Those are confused intentions, and I believe that it gives the opportunity needed for deceptive spirits to speak.

I was watching a 2010 video of Carla speaking at a conference about channeling. It’s the work of a lifetime. Carla didn’t think she was a very good channel... and in my opinion, she was one of the best (if not THE best, at least in recent history) channelers. It’s a sixth chakra affair, so one needs to apply himself to the necessary self-imposed discipline of the Personality before he attempts channeling.
(06-06-2018, 07:07 PM)truthbringer Wrote: [ -> ]First of all get into a comfortable position, now pick the name of the entity you want to channel.
for example EHYEH ASHER EHYEH(the great i am that i am).ZEUS, EL SHADDAI, KEK, CTHULHU, KALKI, VISHNU, KRISHNA, YAHWEH, ADONAI, Ra, HORUS, BASTET any of the egyptian gods

now sit or lay down, however you want to enter your meditative trance, empty your mind.  know that all is well and will be well.

KETHER
 CHOKHMA BINAH
  CHESED  GEVURAH
          TIFERET
     NETZACH HOD
           YESOD
          MALKUTH

Sounds like one may want to do a protection ritual or the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram? Is channeling the same thing as spirit evocation/invocation? Forgive me I am new to "magick".