Bring4th

Full Version: Do you believe in the Law of Attraction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you believe in thoughts become things?
That what we think about and emote about with gratitude we can attract.

There may be some here that don't believe in that. I'm curious about why you may or may not believe it.

And if you believe, what do you do to stay in alignment to what you desire?

I believe in it. I don't actually spend too much time thinking about it though. Maybe 5-10 minutes a day is recommended.
I stay in alignment with it on an energetic level. I can feel if I'm in alignment, at least I think so. It's still a learning experience.

I'm wondering if Bring4th-ers tend to believe in this sort of thing.
I think people often distort the Law of Attraction into thinking it is an effort to be done, when it is more about that everything on-going has meaning and purpose as it is already happening.

What manifests most as a 3D self is not an amount of time you've spent focusing upon something, but instead your attitude across all moments.

Certain things are more of a timeless nature, which means that time helps you to understand yourself as you are across all moments, but certain things are governed by how you already are across all moments and simply await their nexus to be made conscious to your experience.

Another way to put it, you can lie to yourself but you can't lie to the Law of Attraction as it works also with what is hidden to your conscious mind.
I believe that if I'll believe in it it'll work, but am not because I'd rather have the universe guide me rather than I it. I've come or am coming to an understanding that I am where I should be and am thankful for what I have/ don't have. If I happen to see a falling star or something symbolic to my belief I'll ask the universe for all to be well. Although I'm not sure if even that is needed..
(06-06-2018, 07:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you believe in thoughts become things?
That what we think about and emote about with gratitude we can attract.

There may be some here that don't believe in that. I'm curious about why you may or may not believe it.

And if you believe, what do you do to stay in alignment to what you desire?

I believe in it. I don't actually spend too much time thinking about it though. Maybe 5-10 minutes a day is recommended.
I stay in alignment with it on an energetic level. I can feel if I'm in alignment, at least I think so. It's still a learning experience.

I'm wondering if Bring4th-ers tend to believe in this sort of thing.

I absolutely believe in the 'law of attraction', as you well know. The law of attraction is always 'on'. The universe 'out there' is always reflecting what is 'in here'. That is its entire 'function'. Why does one look in the mirror? To see what one looks like. Without looking in the mirror, one can't see if there is something on one's face, or if one's hair is a mess, or what color one's eyes are. The mirror makes one *more conscious* of the particular -- the finite. The infinite expressions of manyness. Each identity, each vibration, has a unique reflection. A unique distortion.

The outer world is just a mirror of the inner world. And this reflection is what some have called the 'law of attraction'. As above, so below. As within, so without. Spirit looks into the mirror of mind (identity/distortion), and sees the reflection of matter (the body/outer world).

The Self is always creating a reality about it. The primal Self is the Logos. All other selves are mini reflections of that original Self. Sub-Logoi. And sub-sub-Logoi, reflection ad-infinitum down to the furthest extents of the twilight of sub-atomic consciousness (red ray matter).

The key to manifestation is to permanently identify with the reality one is desiring to experience.

Much easier said than done.

But here is the main problem, paradox, or metaphysical conundrum: 'wanting' typically, by it's very nature, presupposes 'not having'. Why would one 'want' something one already has? Wanting, or desiring, literally is affirming to the universe that one does not have it. Every thought is an affirmation. Every moment, of every day, one is affirming, whether one realizes it or not. Thought is just the shape of consciousness at any given moment in time. Wherever one's attention goes is a thought -- an affirmation of reality. Deliberately affirming is just consciously taking control of that process for a short while. We are also affirming a whole bunch of stuff subconsciously, *constantly*. And that ceaseless affirmation, repetition, or vibration, is what 'identity' is.

And what is 'subconscious'? That is just stuff that we have gotten so good or efficient at affirming that we no longer even have to pay much attention to it. It is a pattern of attention, or a stream of consciousness, we 'vibrate' without even realizing we are doing it. Again, that is what 'identity' *IS* (a pattern of vibration that resists change because the vibration is seen as 'self' and any change is perceived, at a primal level, as the destruction of that 'self'). One can access anything that is subconscious, but it requires turning one's attention back to those things that one has dissociated from one's 'conscious' mind. Consider peddling on a bike. Most of us have gotten so good at it we don't think about what our legs are doing -- all the intricate muscle movements that go into that rote mechanical gesture -- all the complex patterns that go into making that seemingly simple motive action occur. There are a trillion processes just like that going on in the background of our consciousness at all times. We are thinking every aspect of our reality into being without even realizing it. Abstractions upon abstractions upon abstractions of consciousness to the point where we are sitting here as self aware beings, trying to figure out how we manifest what we see about us.

As Ra said about fifth density beings:

"Only when the ways of wisdom have begun to refine the power of what you may loosely call thought is the form of the physical complex manifestation more nearly under the direction of the consciousness."

Keep in mind, that 3rd density comprises, by its very nature, a certain threshold of 'unconsciousness'. What does that mean?

"There are many Wanderers whom you may call adepts who do no conscious work in the present incarnation. It is a matter of attention. One may be a fine catcher of your game sphere, but if the eye is not turned as this sphere is tossed then perchance it will pass the entity by. If it turned its eyes upon the sphere, catching would be easy. In the case of Wanderers which seek to recapitulate the degree of adeptness which each had acquired previous to this life experience, we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow-ray activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body."

Thus, while we are, indeed, creating every shred of our reality (the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god), the level of unconsciousness that characterizes yellow ray physicality, makes perfect control of ones reality a lofty task indeed. If one was fully conscious, one would be 7th density.

54.18 Questioner: Which entities incarnate at this time on this planet would be of that category, manufacturing all of their catalyst?

Ra: I am Ra. We find your query indeterminate but can respond that the number of those which have mastered outer catalyst completely is quite small.

Most of those harvestable at this space/time nexus have partial control over the outer illusion and are using the outer catalyst to work upon some bias which is not yet in balance.

So, according to Ra, there are some entities incarnate who are actually in the category of manufacturing all of their outer catalyst. But they are rare masters. Superheroes among us, living in secret.

So how does one get around the 'wanting' which is, at its vibrational core, affirming the reality that 'I do not have that experience I desire'? The answer is by appreciating the presence of it before it shows up. Again, easier said than done.

You have to appreciate its presence before you physically have it, and you have to appreciate to the same degree you would if it was in your presence. Appreciation is an affirmation of 'having' rather than 'not having'. The problem is people often can't sustain the appreciation long enough for its vibrational equivalent to physically reflect itself in their reality. The more you want something, the more you push it away oddly enough. You have to feel how you would feel if you were experiencing the thing you want. If you can sustain that vibrational note indefinitely, it has to reflect itself in your reality. The mirror just dutifully reflects what is 'in here'.  

If you think 'I am wealthy' for 5 minutes, and then as soon as your meditation is over spend the rest of day noticing how broke you are, it is no wonder why wealth is not manifesting in your experience. In such a case, you are affirming wealth for 5 minutes and then affirming poverty for the next 8 hours. What could the possible result be except continual poverty? The biggest problem by far is that nobody wants to do any real mental work. Who can blame them? It is uncomfortable to change ones identity. Identity resists change, because change threatens identity, as I said before.

You have to practice a vibration until it feels *normal* to you. At that point, it will automatically be your reality, because you will identify with it. The only reason change usually happens slowly, is because it usually takes a long time for one to feel comfortable enough to identify with the new vibration. The threshold of our identities is what we call our 'comfort zone'. Challenging the identity results in probing the boundaries of that comfort zone. That is when people usually back off of the new vibration. As the reality really starts to change, new experiences are summoned, and they are perceived as 'uncomfortable' or 'scary' because the vibrational jump is too great to accept.
Like attracts like. When you’re meditating, it’s good to set your intentions before going into the meditative state, for example.

Quote:In this book it was written that when a person meditates in this world, a spirit (Ruach) is transmitted to him from on high. The type of spirit depends on the desire to which he attaches himself. If his mind attaches itself to something lofty and holy, then that is what he transmits down to himself. But if his mind attaches itself to the Other Side, and he meditates on this, then that will be what he transmits to himself.
They said, “It all depends on word, deed, and the individual’s desire to attach himself. Through these, he transmits downward to himself that side to which he becomes attached.”

—Rabbi Abba, Zohar 1:99b, Meditation and Kabbalah

Certainly the law of attraction is real. And there are many ramifications to it. You will get what you ask for. So what is it that we’re asking for? We need to be clear about that. “Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.”
This law is closely related to law of free will. If there is a call there is a response.

It is also that we are unconsciously aware of desires behind programed catalyst.