Bring4th

Full Version: Near-Death Experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been watching a lot of clips/videos/documentaries as well as reading several Near-Death experiences.

I thought I'd share this documentary first:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/life-after-life/

There are also several websites that can be found with a Google search for recorded Near-Death experiences as well as several clips around YouTube.

Thought everyone would find this documentary quite interesting and in some ways find a congruency with the Law of One.

Also - if you would like to share any Near-Death experiences, it would be exceptionally appreciated.

L&L!
carrie just did share her experience.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1579
You might like to join her existing discussion thread.
www.near-death.com is the best clearinghouse for near-death accounts and issues.

www.near-death.com
Here is a page from the near-death.com site with many accounts of NDEs:

Acounts from the Forum
Here's an interesting one:

In the NDE documentary video entitled Shadows, Anne Horne described her near-death experience which occurred when she was strangled by her husband, who in a fit of rage, brought her to the point of death. The account of her experience in the video is only a limited version. The following account is the full version of her experience reprinted here by permission.

My name was Anne. Since my experience, I have changed my name.

I grew up in a southern Methodist family, one of six kids, regular childhood, was an average student, went to college for a year and was too immature to handle the responsibility so I came home. My plan B was to go to secretarial school and marry a nice boy, have some kids. Pretty average beginnings I think.

I met a man who saw my picture in my college yearbook. A lot of circumstances happened to line up for us to meet. I had missed the appointment to have my picture taken twice. Finally, someone had to beg me to come and get my picture taken for the yearbook. The man I met was a friend of a friend and he saw my picture while at his friend's house. He then tracked me down and told me that we HAD to meet. We did after many phone calls. We were married five months later. He was eleven years my senior. My parents were glad to marry me off.

Needless to say the conflict between us began immediately. He was controlling and I was, well, nineteen years old. I did not want to get married but did it anyway for something to do. The gravity of my decision hit me literally. I had no training in abuse so I had no appropriate behaviors to get out of it. I believed that once people got married, it should be forever. How could I get divorced after my parents spent so much on the wedding and all those gifts? I had to make it work. But it didn't. Not ever. I lost a baby and then finally had another when I was twenty-two years old. A baby girl. Then the beatings and the anger from my husband escalated. I told my parents about it but they thought I was exaggerating.

Then one day after a bad golf game he came into the kitchen and started hitting me and yanking me around the kitchen by my neck. It came to halt when he lifted me up off the floor and pressed my neck into the kitchen wall. He was screaming and wild eyed. I started to struggle. I looked into his eyes and knew he was out of control. He no longer knew what he was doing. I thought to myself that I was not going to get out of this one. Then a calm poured into my body and the sounds faded away. I could still see him but could not hear him.

Then I saw a man in the distance above the kitchen range coming toward me. My head turned but it passed through my physical head. I watched my life go past me like a flip card version. It was short and there were no offenses. It was explained to me that I was young and hadn't had time to really hurt anyone.

This man, who was in a robe, asked me, "Are you ready to go?"

I asked him, "What will happen to my daughter?"

Then I was shown her life. She would live with his Mom and would grow up loved and have a good life.

I said, "I am ready. But how does this work? Will I float through the rafters into space?"

The next thing I knew I was floating upward into a dark space that went on forever. There was no light, per se, but it was filled with sparkles, but I couldn't see them. I could see but there was nothing to see. It is hard to describe.

I was aware of infinite knowledge and order. There were no churches. It was definitely impressed upon me that there is no good or bad as we know it. All is learning and all is forgiven. I also had no memory of where I had just come from.

I looked forward and saw a lighted tunnel and at the entrance were many people. They saw me coming and alerted the person in charge. This person came floating up to me. He reached me in an instant. I immediately knew him as "Uncle." I remember thinking, "I don't have an uncle who looks like him." He was dressed in khaki pants, a white shirt and a tan sweater vest. He carried a clipboard. I thought, "How odd." He had floated just a bit in front of my path blocking me from going further. Then he telepathically said, "It is not your time."

In the same manner I told him, "I am going home!" (It was sort of like saying, "What are you talking about?")

Seeing how I willed to go forward, he talked to "others" who were somewhere else. They told him to show me something. Then he came up beside me and we both looked down onto the Earth.

All over the U.S. and some other countries, there were groups of people, some three, some one person, some many people, etc, at work doing what looked like triage work of mending hearts by putting their hands over the hearts of others. It seemed at times they would roll them into what looked like caves. Once they were healed, they would be wheeled out again and set on their way. Most of the healings worked but some failed. They were working so fast to get as many healed as possible. They also wore white.

I asked if they were nurses? "No," he said.

I said almost in disbelief, "But there are only thousands of them!"

And then he said, "That is all we need." They would tip the balance. What they did was all that was necessary to do to accomplish what needed to be done.

Then I saw this whole group of people become one consciousness because of something "they" on the Other Side had activated within them. They became ONE. At that moment, "they" were able to send a bolt of pure light into the world through their bodies. It entered through their backs, behind their hearts, and exited through their chest and out into the world and into every nook and cranny of the world. Then the fog of shadows and fear rolled back and a new age of Heaven on Earth came. It wasn't going to last forever, but it would for many thousands of years. Everything would be different.

I looked at him and he said, "We need you there."

Then I remembered it was my "contract" to be there and to do my part. It was my husband's part to send me over to see this and experience what I was seeing. It was just a role for which he had no bad intentions. It was up to me to remember and not play a victim.

With that, I found myself back in my body but there still were no sounds. It was calm and peaceful and full of love. I felt chosen and special and content.

Then the sounds came back. My husband was still screaming at me, "Are you afraid of me now!"

I said, "No, you send me to my Father." How I said this I do not know.

This jolted him awake, it seemed to me, and he dropped me to the floor. Then he stormed out the door. I collapsed in a heap which was so peaceful and easy. Life is going to be great.

But then I heard what felt like banging pots and pans and clatter and thousands of voices all at once. At first, it was far away and then it came closer. I sat in anticipation of it coming nearer. Then, with a swoosh, all of this world's fear and chatter and business came back into my body. I felt so sad and so far from home.

I knew I was done with this relationship and I divorced soon after. I did not prosecute nor did I mention it to anyone until 15 years later. I didn't want to be locked up in psyche ward. It was weird. I was homesick and wanted to go home. But I had a daughter and a life to make.

When I went to the IANDS meetings I started to remember things about my experience, like the sparkles. I remember even trying to find words for what I experienced, but there are no words that capture the feeling, the knowledge, the way things are over there. Love is completely different. There is an intelligence which my brain cannot even begin to know the whole picture, nor even a small part of it.

It did seem that the vision of the future I was shown was going to happen around the time I reached my forties, it seemed, because that is how I looked at it. But I am 52 now and I still have no clue what it means specifically. I do try to help people find and act on their hearts in everything I do.

I wouldn't describe me as a peaceful or contented person. My life has had many losses in it and hurts. Nothing has been easy but oddly difficult.

I came back very psychic, which I hated. I didn't want to know what people really thought because most of them are unaware of what they are actually thinking. I blew every light bulb I came in contact with. Watches stopped working, cash registers added up wrong or stopped, weird woo-woo stuff happens all the time, sometimes more than at other times. I had a man I slept with and I could hear he and his daughters out of their bodies playing all night. I finally got up and told them to get back in their bodies and hush up and go to sleep! Then I listened to all his dreams as he had them. It was a long night. I couldn't be with him because it was too much noise! But do you think I'm going to tell anyone about this? Heck no!

People see white swirling lights around me from time to time. These psychic happenings make dating very hard. I can talk telepathically to some animals but not all of them. Like humans, some animals are evolved and some are unaware. Horses are my favorite because they are so clear. Sometimes I will answer someone's question when it enters their head. This spooks everyone out. Sometimes I find myself somewhere I didn't intend to go to, but I would be just in time to help someone there in a vital way. That doesn't happen so much anymore. While this may seem great, it is not. I don't see everything. My daughters think I am nuts. Going out on dates are few and far between. It seems the less I say the better.

I am now trained in remote viewing. I know anyone can have these experiences without dying. God is no longer a belief. God is a knowing and that is a comfort to me. But people who try to take my experience and use it to validate a religious point drive me nuts. Some people say this is what Rudolph Steiner said or this is anti-Christian. But it is neither because nothing can even begin to encompass God in the realm I felt. There is nothing like it here on Earth yet. But, evidently, someday there will be.

Going to IANDS has helped me a lot. I live day by day. I suffer disappointments also. I wish I had the answers for a perfect life but I don't. Because many other people have experienced this, more is being written about it, and more parts are coming forward. But just remember, there are no words for a multidimensional timeless experience.

I am not saying, in any way, that murder is part of a divine plan. It is NOT. I am just saying that it was only for me.

My ex-husband and I have talked about it and we have forgiven each other. We are on good terms but we don't hang out together. We are not friends. That was then and it is now in the past. All is forgiven and understood. My daughter, now thirty years old, lives with her Dad and helps him in his business. He has mellowed and has become so sensitive that he no longer goes hunting nor considers it a sport. He once watched a deer cry as it was dying. He cried his heart out and vowed to never hurt another living thing. He is still a country boy at heart, just a gentler one. There are happy endings, but sometimes it takes time.

By the way, many years later I was looking through my grandmother's photos years after her death and found some photos of my grandfather's brothers. I came across a picture of "Uncle". It was the man I saw on the Other Side. My grandfather and his brothers had died years before I was even born. I had never seen these photos before.
hi,
I wrote about my NDE, you are welcome to ask questions.

My opinion is that Law of One is more valid than what religion teaches.

Consider the following articles of afterlife - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterlife vs. what LOO states.

I could not even relate to one single instance to any of the facts (on that web-page), while I can attest to similarities to facts written by Carla.

I felt the amazing love and light there. When I read other people's NDE testimonies, I could relate to them too.

I leave you in the love of a thousand hugs and light of the infinite creator. Tongue
My personal favorite NDE documentary was done by the BBC, titled "The Day I Died". I had a link but it looks like it's not on youtube anymore Sad
I love NDE stories. I have always been befuddled that people generally are not that curious about them. It fascinates me, and leaves me hungry for more!!

Here's one very powerful story, Nanci Danison

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxrSAnpoT6o

She has written books and has a website...also much info on her youtube channel.
There are a few Near Death videos sprinkled throughout this thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=157

Lavazza, you're right, the Day I Died docu has been removed from YT.
(09-21-2010, 11:36 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Lavazza, you're right, the Day I Died docu has been removed from YT.

I didn't see anything in the forum guidelines about posting torrent file sharing links, so if anyone's interested in seeing this doc then you can find it here:

The Day I Died

Heart/:idea:
(09-21-2010, 03:03 PM)Poffo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2010, 11:36 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Lavazza, you're right, the Day I Died docu has been removed from YT.

I didn't see anything in the forum guidelines about posting torrent file sharing links, so if anyone's interested in seeing this doc then you can find it here:

The Day I Died

Heart/:idea:

The documentary can also be found on youtube. Also, regarding the link I gave in the original post, is a link to tons of very interesting documentaries.

Seemingly, the significance of congruency between each persons story in regards to The Law of One and betwixt each other is completely daunting. I think researching these NDE's should be taken more seriously than it is today.
(09-22-2010, 09:05 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]Seemingly, the significance of congruency between each persons story in regards to The Law of One and betwixt each other is completely daunting. I think researching these NDE's should be taken more seriously than it is today.

Sadly it is their high level of congruency that is used as an argument against their authenticity by some skeptic researchers. The idea is that if NDEs are biological functions we would expect them to be similar since all humans are similar biologically. However of course, skeptic researchers really don't have much to say at all about other aspects of NDEs. For me personally they are that instead of becoming less aware and more blurry about things, near death experiencers report becoming more aware then ever before, and they are able to report things that were happening around their bodies that someone who is just hallucinating would never be able to know. The Pam Reynolds case is probably the strongest in that regard. (She's featured in that BBC doc. I mentioned earlier)

Actually, there is an internet podcast / radio show that is dedicated to NDEs, mediumship and PSI research called Skepiko that I've listened to extensively. The host is Alex Tsakiris and the address is http://www.skeptiko.com/ They have something like 100 shows in the archives now. It's a wonderful resource for educating yourself on the science behind these things (what we know of them anyways), but I can only provide this link with a strong word of warning. Alex is a fairly nice man but also, I suspect, becoming cynical to a degree with his skeptical "debate opponents". The skeptics argue, and he argues back, and I've found myself at times stopping and realizing the depolarizing nature of it all. Nobody leaves those arguements having changed their opinions... Sort of like listening to a political argument. A lot of strong yellow ray activity happening there. But, if you can navigate the waters with this in mind and remembering to hold love and compassion for all (including those damn skeptics... lol) then I think you'll do find. Smile

I'm thankful for this thread... I really am very interested in NDEs. In fact, the guy I sit next to at work had one about five years ago. It was brief in that he just had time to see the white light and feel a sense of unending peace. He didn't want to come back... I didn't press him too hard for his interpretation of his experience, but he did say that he's completely lost his fear of death. I think that's quite elegant. No matter what you believe... religion, spirituality, secularism... there is no reason to fear death. NDEs are a great gift.

Love and Light,
Lavazza
Hey, I just for my old thread about my yellow ray PSI debate concerns. Smile http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=811
I had another significant point to add to the discussion regarding the topic. What if we have died many times but have decided to not go yet? We just do not remember?

For example I get hit by a bus and I die and decide that I'm not done here yet; do I forget the experience due to the powerful veiling process and instead the bus misses me as if I never got hit by the bus?
(09-22-2010, 10:40 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]I had another significant point to add to the discussion regarding the topic. What if we have died many times but have decided to not go yet? We just do not remember?

For example I get hit by a bus and I die and decide that I'm not done here yet; do I forget the experience due to the powerful veiling process and instead the bus misses me as if I never got hit by the bus?

That insight is approaching a theory called quantum immortality..

Did you ever notice how dying is something that only other people do? You have never died yourself. So there is no guarantee you will!
(09-22-2010, 10:48 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2010, 10:40 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]I had another significant point to add to the discussion regarding the topic. What if we have died many times but have decided to not go yet? We just do not remember?

That insight is approaching a theory called quantum immortality..

Did you ever notice how dying is something that only other people do? You have never died yourself. So there is no guarantee you will!

Wow, yes that is very interesting. Also if the Creator is truly Infinite would this mean there are Infinite versions of my life with different entities experiencing it but making different choices at different intervals. Would this mean that anything is possible if you were to be in the same vibration as the reality where it is happening? For example I associate myself with being able to fly (really believing I can fly no doubt whatsoever) would I eventually be in a reality that validates this 100% belief and then fly?

Completely off topic actually but is a whole different topic all together.
LSD, I believe that by letting go of energy blockages that anything's possible, even flying. I haven't gotten that far, since I do have limiting beliefs. But we have the full potential of the galaxy that responds to our thoughts.
Hi everyone !

I have read the Ra material a couple months ago and I can easily say that it literally blew my mind and put some perspective on my life experience. I can’t say though that it radically changed my point of view. It was more of a confirmation, a strengthening, an explaining and pinpointing of what I already knew at some level. Don’t get me wrong, I learned A LOT! It’s just that none of what I read felt weird at all. It resonated.

Well, I guess that was the same for all of you! What is probably not is the story I am about to tell. I want to share this experience I had because it was nearly the opposite of what I usually read in testimonies of NDE. In fact, I don’t know if I experienced a NDE or if I was just high.

Here is the story. It starts really bad. Ten years ago, I tried to kill myself. Hopefully, as you might have figured out, it wasn’t successful. The reasons which led to that attempt are not what brings me here. What I want to tell is the experience itself because it was weird, unexpected and one detail in particular still puzzles me.

I did my attempt by mixing two strips of painkillers with 40° liquor. After all the swallowing, I laid on my bed and waited. It didn’t last long before the process began. I still can remember through all my body what I felt this day. It was both “nice” and scary. I felt like I was emptying from my body, beginning from my feet up to my head, slowly. The feeling was comparable with the one you get when you have a “sleepy arm or leg”, but stronger, more intense.

Once done, I clearly felt like I was floating around. I had already read some stuff about “a tunnel and a growing light”…but that was nothing like this for me! No light, at all. In fact I had the exact opposite feeling. It was all dark, all emptiness. This was NOT a place I wanted to stay in! But unfortunately for me, that was maybe the least of my surprises.

Quite obviously, I expected that all the pain that led me to my attempt would stop. Well…it kinda did, because what I felt can’t really be labeled as “pain”, physically or psychologically speaking. But it was clearly not cheering me up. I think the word that explains the best what I felt would be “pressure”, a really super intense pressure. I certainly can now empathize with those fishes that live miles down in the ocean!

And there comes the puzzling part. I hardly had my 2 or 3 seconds to barely realize the mess I got me into that a high pitchy noise began to burst. It came from everywhere and was bouncing back and forth. Then, into the noise, many voices emerged. They all sounded female and were all saying the same sentence, endlessly: “You are free!”. Due to the high-pitch, they sounded quite happy, but I can’t really tell. All of this was happening with the “back and forth’-like movement.

I was pretty scared by the environment I had fallen into, but these voices were pretty reassuring. On the moment, I understood the “You are free!” as a choice I had to make. Either stay or take a second shot in life. I had mixed emotions and so I can’t recall exactly what made me come back, but staying there was clearly not an option. I was scared, so maybe I just “chickened out”. But I know fear was not the only reason. I felt I hadn’t completed my duty, whatever it is. In short, I just knew I didn’t belong there. Not yet though, as I don’t know for the future. So I went back, puked (a disgusting black sticky stuff…boy, alcohol and drugs doesn’t mix well!) and fell asleep.

Whatever I experienced, it changed my life. Yes, it was a good thing, so please don’t feel uncomfortable with it. Not only did it immune me to the idea of trying that again, I know that’s what enabled my spiritual path. Everything was different, not only me, everything, everybody. Life didn’t get better, but it got meaningful. For the first time, I knew I was here for a reason. I didn’t know what reason and I still don’t really know, but it didn’t matter. I began to search, I began to seek. I was sixteen years old.

First of all, I want to thank you for reading my story. I didn’t expect it to be so long. But the funny thing is that by trying to tell my story in details, I think I might already have been able to answer myself one of the questions that were puzzling me: the “Why?” part of the voices. So, just by reading my story, you have helped me and I thank you very much. Smile

Now, maybe someone has an idea on the kind of experience I had, and on what or who these voices I heard were?

PS : Please apologize any misuse in my English as I’m French speaking. Angel
Welcome to the forum, Tofu! I'm sorry that I can't offer meaningful insight or advice about your experience. Your story is extremely interesting to me, though. And I'm so glad you came out of the experience unscathed!