Bring4th

Full Version: Seth Speaks!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished listening to the audiobook.

I would say that it is quite amazing and has insightful information.

I wonder what densitiy Seth is, does anyone know?

During my listening, I tried to relate it back to what was taught by Ra in the LOO. It seems fairly consistent, but from a different perspective. He doesnt talk about the chakras or the levels of creation at all, which i find interesting. Ra focused alot on the 7 streaming lights, where Seth never mentioned it. What are your thoughts on that?

Any other thoughts about this material?
I think Seth is 6th density and Seth II is 7th density. Seth II I believe is Seth's higher self.

I am not sure about exact density, but I had read that Seth II was one density higher than Seth.
(06-07-2018, 05:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think Seth is 6th density and Seth II is 7th density. Seth II I believe is Seth's higher self.

I am not sure about exact density, but I had read that Seth II was one density higher than Seth.

Yeah, thats what i kind of gathered that seth 2 was a higher portion of Seth himself. That was really interesting when he allowed seth 2 to speak, and then called him "seth 2" hahaha.

Is Rupert = Seth 3D?