Bring4th

Full Version: Living all lives at once??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I'm trying to understand this concept that i keep hearing about- we are living all our lives past/present/future simultaneously....

What does this mean? Whats the point of the review and planning process?

I have 2 trains of thought on this concept and would like you guys to chime in:

1st Hypothesis:
Our 7 dimensional soul is projected into space/time from 1st to 7th density. Therefore, we technically exist in all dimensions, but our focus starts at the bottom and progresses through each dimension in a contiguous fashion.

2nd Hypothesis:
Our soul incarnates in multiple lives at once at different densities , then comes back, regroups, reviews all lives, and repeats this process. Therefore, apart of our self is experiencing every dimension of reality in space/time. Once the incarnations are done, we review all our incarnations, and then go back and do it again. Does this make sense?

What are your thoughts on this concept? The fact that we are supposedly experiencing all lives, densities simultaneously seem to conflict with the notion that we also review our lives and makes choices for the next incarnation.
We start as Source, and break off into first density and progress through the densities. But at the same time we are going through the densities, we are also part of Source.

It is paradoxical because there is only the eternal NOW. Past and future do not exist as separate from NOW. But future is not set in stone. It is probabilities.
You might be interested to read the material's quotes on the higher self and the mind/body/spirit complex totality. https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Higher+Self

To summarize it up, there's always just One, so to be in any moment and not another is quire paradoxical and unlike that there is One. Yet, this One finds intelligent egoic expression through manifesting itself to be found within its own manifestation of time.

The life reviews you speak of are into the illusionary patterns of distortions, what reviews itself is of itself time-bound in its ego, and so little more than a thought of what is unbound by time and that in time may only touch the infiniteness of this distortion that is time in a unified manner. Ultimately, the eternal present is much like an ephemeral instant, infinitely realizing the same across all ways to have come to realize the same.

Another way to put it. Time is just a distortion of yourself, so how could you be actually bound by it?
i apologize for my ignorance, im still a bit confused after reading it. Are we just saying that all entities is one entity, so the self is existing across all dimensions simultaneously?
(06-07-2018, 09:48 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]i apologize for my ignorance, im still a bit confused after reading it.  Are we just saying that all entities is one entity, so the self is existing across all dimensions simultaneously?

We both are and aren't existing across all dimensions simultaneously. It's the apparent paradox.
There is such thing as soul evolution. At the same time the soul is already complete.
I think that in time/space there is no linear time and time is so flexiable that it may seem paradoxical to us to be all of our lives at once. I don't think it necessarily means across all densities, that'll be your higher self.

A quote that may help / relate.

Quote:70.12 Questioner: Then what we are looking at is a long path of experience through the densities up to mid-sixth density which are a function totally of free will and result in the awareness of the higher self in mid-sixth density, but since time is illusory and there is a, shall I say, unification of time and space or an eradication of what we think of as time, then, all of this experience that results in the higher self, the cause of evolvement through the densities, is existing while the evolvement takes place, since it’s all simultaneous. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We refrain from speaking of correctness due to our understanding of the immense difficulty of absorbing the concepts of metaphysical existence. In time/space, which is precisely as much of your self as is space/time, all times are simultaneous just as, in your geography, your cities and villages are all functioning, bustling, and alive with entities going about their business at once. So it is in time/space with the self.
thank you Blossom Smile

I see it as in time /space we can choose to see any life we are living, all simultaneously along your choice since, yes, time is not linear then.
Just like we would choose to see this movie or switch to that one as on tv.

I am probably wrong since I see this as a choice made then in still linear, one movie after the other.... lol
It means you are a point and there are infinite directions and that each direction from this point is another state of existence that can be perceived by the point.

A question then, why are you so focused here? What's stopping you from focusing in another direction?

The journey of the soul is as a crossroad which has roads that lead only back to itself, the crossroad.
(06-08-2018, 01:55 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]thank you Blossom  Smile

I see it as in time /space we can choose to see any life we are living, all simultaneously along your choice since, yes, time is not linear then.
Just like we would choose to see this movie or switch to that one as on tv.

I am probably wrong since I see this as a choice made then in still linear, one movie after the other....  lol

I don't think you are wrong, because if after our passing from an incarnation we need to review our life and choices then we most likely need to focus on that "movie" to give it love and healing.
Imagining that different facets of a whole being present in different points in space and time in different incarnations, but this happening all at the same time from the perspective of the unified entity from mid 6d to 7d is a good approach.

A point at the center, the unified entity, looks towards many points emanating outwards to a spherical shape which has many layers.