Bring4th

Full Version: Three Seeking Souls - North America
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, my name is Christian, I and 2 others who study and follow the Law of One intend to travel in the upcoming 2 months with no single destination or direction, our departure point being from Florida. While wandering about the US we were wondering if any other seekers wanted to make plans for meeting up? Looking forward to the possibilities.
You're welcome to come by San Antonio Texas. It would be nice to meet other seekers.
If you're ever in the area of downtown Denver, please email me!

Smile
i believe there is an annual meeting for this group.

Indigo - i didnt know you're in San Antonio , i'm in dallas
@JJCarsonian, I saw that on the front page, but alas it is already at its capacity for this year. As to Desynched and IndigoGeminiWolf, when near, or approaching (or if planning to go near said areas) we shall certainly do so☺
I and Dennis Fluty have departed on this journey early this morning, already making our way through Georgia, sad to say Andre stayed behind but it works out properly in the end nonetheless. Interesting signs and goals ahead, wish me luck LoOers
happy travels!

I'm sure you'll learn so much.

I've had a few (short) trips this year and it's been the most eye-opening thing.  

Post some pics if you find something truly magical Smile

G
Yes, good luck.
(06-08-2018, 04:21 PM)C.fynis96 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all, my name is Christian, I and 2 others who study and follow the Law of One intend to travel in the upcoming 2 months with no single destination or direction, our departure point being from Florida.  While wandering about the US we were wondering if any other seekers wanted to make plans for meeting up?  Looking forward to the possibilities.

If you're in the Richmond, VA area I would love to meet you all!
Just now getting into Southern Virginia, gonna post photos in just a moment.