Bring4th

Full Version: Sleep Disorder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else having trouble sleeping since that last wave of energy came from the sun?

I was doing fine sleeping, then a few weeks ago there was one of those waves from the sun that went through. It filled me with such joy, love and gratitude that I've never felt in third density before. It was the most pure thing I've ever felt. I thanked the Creator for it. I know these waves from the sun are necessary to activate our DNA for fourth density physical bodies, and when they come intermittently they will get stronger each time. I accept that. I just didn't expect it to keep me awake! I'm running on about four hours a night. I know I've always had trouble, being fourth density vibration living in a third density body, but figured this body would welcome the new vibrations. I now 'buzz' all the time. I'm in fine enough health, and meditation instinct tells me it is natural.

Anyone else noticing this catalyst? What is your experience with it. I've search the Ra material and found no specific guidance on how to deal with this catalyst, so I though I would ask you all.

Thanks for the imput.
In service to all, in service to the One
Terraformer
Incoming solar CMEs and the resulting geomagnetic storms seem to have a tendency to perk up the energy in people.
Terraformer,

Same here, last week has been slightly better though.. I do not eat any dairy but it seems as I tried some coffee ice-cream (!)in the evening, it helped, of all things.

Otherwise I get by with less than about five hours which seem fine, as like you, I get great energy and meditation seems too to find this all ok

Best wishes for small but perfect deep sleep !
(06-17-2018, 09:37 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Terraformer,

Same here, last week has been slightly better though.. I do not eat any dairy but it seems as I tried some coffee ice-cream (!)in the evening, it helped, of all things.  

Otherwise I get by with less than about five hours which seem fine, as like you, I get great energy and meditation seems too to find this all ok

Best wishes for small but perfect deep sleep !

Thank you frog. I tried ice cream and it did help. I did some energy work in meditation and the sleep disorder is due in large because of all the new info I've gotten these last few months, and I'm not quite ready for more info. It's been pretty rough remembering some things from past lives that were so traumatic to heal it took several thousand years the first time and several hundred the next. I tend to wake up all this new info but don't remember dreaming at all. Then wham! It's processing time! This incarnation has been so rough until the last four years these memories from new info trigger me some. I have to work through the karma of forgiving what was done to me in past lives, and it shows me what karma there is in this life I thought I had forgiven others needs worked on some more or the memories from past lives wouldn't trigger me so. I'm working on it.......I have to.....it hinders my mission here. It is getting better each day. I should be back to work in a few days, channeling huge waves of light and love with the Creators help. Again....thank you for the ice cream suggestion. It was just the right kind of lighthearted solution I needed. I almost feel like you took me out for ice cream to distract me from my thoughts. Many thanks.
In service to all, in service to the One.
Terraformer