Bring4th

Full Version: Where do we go after death?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new. I'm very familiar with the Law of One. I'm wondering though, where exactly does one go after death, if one is a Wanderer? As an ET soul, do we start doing ET things again, if we're finished with 3rd density? What kind of ET race do you all think you belong to ? I'm trying to figure out what life is like in 4th, 5th or 6th density. I know time doesn't really exist in the upper densities, but what would our day to day activities be? Flying around in UFOs?

Thanks!
As Bashar says, we go wherever we want. We do whatever we want. We will be wherever we are ready for.
As Ra says, we go into time/space where time is fluid and space is fixed. I don't know what that means exactly.
I think if you asked 20 people these questions, you'd get 20 different answers. As for me, I believe our dead are here with us. Wanderers have chosen this place to learn something. If their lessons have not been completed, then they can choose to stay or go elsewhere. If they are to continue their lessons and do not graduate to 4th density, then they will go to another planet to finish 3rd density as Earth is transitioning to 4th density.
When we (wanderer or otherwise) pass from this life, we return to spirit. I don't think, as spirit, we are at liberty to do anything like we would do as an incarnate on Earth or as an E.T. I believe that we go through a life review and then meet with our guides to determine what we will do next.
I don't think 4th, 5th or 6th density is totally within our ability to understand in its entirety. I think maybe bits and pieces of it we can grasp so, perhaps, take those that resonate with you and incorporate them into your belief system.
Hope that helps a little...
Peace, love and happiness!
These questions are not easy of answer because each entity is unique and there are many possibilities.

(06-17-2018, 03:44 PM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering though, where exactly does one go after death, if one is a Wanderer?  

As general rule, every entity goes to time/space or metaphysical portion of third density. This is also called inner planes being the astral plane the afterlife or the plane closest of the physical plane. The Wanderer will inhabit the sub-planes compatible with your original vibration, but this depends of their vibrations and karmic situation. The time/space is a reflex of the vibratory level of the entities.

(06-17-2018, 03:44 PM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]As an ET soul, do we start doing ET things again, if we're finished with 3rd density?  

Quote:70.15 Questioner: I think to try and clear up this point I’m going to ask a few questions that are related that will possibly enable me to understand this better because I am really confused about this and I think it is a very important point in understanding the creation and the Creator in general, you might say. If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in third-density time/space after death?

Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

(06-17-2018, 03:44 PM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to figure out what life is like in 4th, 5th or 6th density.  I know time doesn't really exist in the upper densities, but what would our day to day activities be?  Flying around in UFOs?

The life in higher densities is much more free then here. The bodies are much more filled with light and responds much more easily and instantly to the will of indigo ray center. Thus, is possible build what the entity desire although the levels depends of the disciplines of personality.

About the transport, many in fourth density still use devices to transport until the disciplines of personality is developed to levitation/flight and teleportation.

Talking about STO entities, the way of live is living on love. Without the veil the love is so obvious that the only action desired is to serve others. So, this love must be balanced with wisdom until the unity is reached. This is the work of fourth until sixth density. As Ra said, fourth density is a density of social memory complex, so the evolution is of a planet as a whole. Fifth density is more "free" because is possible live without a social memory complex while sixth density is the density of unity and apparently the social memory complex is the "rule".
Thank you Infinite

There’s something interesting about the time / space which we access after physical death. I had the image that it was a totally free flexible ‘space’. But I am studying again now Ra’s session 69 and 70, and Ra establishes that time / space has its rules too. After physical death where the entity sustains a healing time for the trauma encountered while in 3D , and then reviews the incarnation for studying, while it plans the next incarnation, that new incarnation in space / time though will depend on the choices made at the end of the précédent incarnation.

As, for exemple, if Carla had not resisted the attempts of the negative entity on her while in trance, she might have met her physical death, would have found herself in negative time / space and would have had to reincarnate in negative space / time, fact which Don had difficulty to figure out, and like him I was feeling, well time / space being free at last of the physical vehicule, you can choose the way to reincarnate, considering the incredible service provided by Carla.

That was for me a big eye opening.... time / space is freer but has its rules too Wink
(06-18-2018, 01:50 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Infinite

There’s something  interesting about the time / space which we access after physical death. I had the image  that it was a totally free flexible ‘space’. But I am studying again now Ra’s session 69 and 70, and Ra establishes that time / space has its rules too.  After physical death where the entity sustains a healing time for the trauma encountered while in 3D , and then reviews the incarnation for studying, while it plans the next incarnation, that new incarnation in space / time though will depend on the choices made at the end of the précédent incarnation.

As, for exemple, if Carla had not resisted the attempts of the negative entity on her while in trance, she might have met her physical death, would have found herself in negative time / space and would have had to reincarnate in negative space / time, fact which Don had difficulty to figure out, and like him I was feeling, well time /  space being free at last of the physical vehicule, you can choose the way to reincarnate, considering the incredible service provided by Carla.

That was for me a big eye opening....  time / space is freer but has its rules too Wink
And given time/space exists outside linear time all those you know  will most likely be there how it would work remains a mystery tho  particulary to any rational thought BigSmile
(06-17-2018, 03:44 PM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm new. I'm very familiar with the Law of One. I'm wondering though, where exactly does one go after death, if one is a Wanderer? As an ET soul, do we start doing ET things again, if we're finished with 3rd density? What kind of ET race do you all think you belong to ? I'm trying to figure out what life is like in 4th, 5th or 6th density. I know time doesn't really exist in the upper densities, but what would our day to day activities be? Flying around in UFOs?

Thanks!

There are a few possibilities for wanderers after death. If a wanderer has failed to wake up and polarize sufficiently, then he will have the need to undergo more incarnations. Wanderers and native earth humans have the same requirements for graduation. We are not guaranteed an exit after our incarnation is over just because we’re a wanderer. That’s the danger of wandering, that we might forget who we are and why we came here and get caught up in the maelstrom of karma. That karma simply needs to be balanced and set aside before return to the home density.

Those wanderers who do awaken within the incarnation, in my opinion, have a greater chance of “making the cut” when walking the steps of light. Both wanderers and humans will be (are) walking the steps of light to gauge their harvestability. To me it seems kind of easy to live with an open heart. Love and compassion are natural. We just need to remove those blockages from the pathway to the open heart. Many of you here have done this to some degree already. This is late third density. We wouldn’t be here if didn’t need to be, though. We still have some work to do. So don’t think that we’re harvestable right now. We may be or we may not be. We need to keep true to our path and continue to faithfully walk it until our last breath. Don’t worry about it. Don’t get hung up on whether you’re going to graduate or not. We can’t know that until we walk the steps of light. Be present in the moment, be and accept yourself, love without stunt, and you will be fine.

There are other wanderers who have already harvested and are ready for fourth density. Ra mentioned that these were the dual-bodied wanderers. I believe that these wanderers will die a natural death, which is necessary to end an incarnation, but because they have 4th density activated body, they are ready to step into their new body. (I’m speculating here because I don’t really know. None of us do, because fourth density hasn’t manifested in the physical yet and our 3D has not ended.) Before they can occupy physical 4D bodies, humans need to produce these bodies through reproduction. I believe the dual-bodies allows for this period of transition and physical evolution. Ra mentions that the physical vehicles evolve fairly rapidly over a few generations upon entering a new density. (That’s why there is no “missing link” in human genetic history. There is no missing link, just a misapprehension of evolution.)
“As above, so below.”

Upon graduation, wanderers also have a few choices, which we will determine at that time. We are veiled in 3D consciousness. Things may look quite different when that veil is removed.
A wanderer may choose to continue wandering in a different 3D world. The wanderer may also choose to return back to the home density. Most wanderers are 6D. There is no more wandering after sixth density. So these incarnations may be the last for some wanderers in their journey of wandering.
(06-18-2018, 08:54 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2018, 03:44 PM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm new.  I'm very familiar with the Law of One.  I'm wondering though, where exactly does one go after death, if one is a Wanderer?  As an ET soul, do we start doing ET things again, if we're finished with 3rd density?  What kind of ET race do you all think you belong to ?  I'm trying to figure out what life is like in 4th, 5th or 6th density.  I know time doesn't really exist in the upper densities, but what would our day to day activities be?  Flying around in UFOs?

Thanks!

There are a few possibilities for wanderers after death. If a wanderer has failed to wake up and polarize sufficiently, then he will have the need to undergo more incarnations. Wanderers and native earth humans have the same requirements for graduation. We are not guaranteed an exit after our incarnation is over just because we’re a wanderer. That’s the danger of wandering, that we might forget who we are and why we came here and get caught up in the maelstrom of karma. That karma simply needs to be balanced and set aside before return to the home density.

Those wanderers who do awaken within the incarnation, in my opinion, have a greater chance of “making the cut” when walking the steps of light. Both wanderers and humans will be (are) walking the steps of light to gauge their harvestability. To me it seems kind of easy to live with an open heart. Love and compassion are natural. We just need to remove those blockages from the pathway to the open heart. Many of you here have done this to some degree already. This is late third density. We wouldn’t be here if didn’t need to be, though. We still have some work to do. So don’t think that we’re harvestable right now. We may be or we may not be. We need to keep true to our path and continue to faithfully walk it until our last breath. Don’t worry about it. Live in the moment with an open heart and you will be fine. (Easier said than done but still.)

There are other wanderers who have already harvested and are ready for fourth density. Ra mentioned that these were the dual-bodied wanderers. I believe that these wanderers will die a natural death, which is necessary to end an incarnation, but because they have 4th density activated body, they are ready to step into their new body. (I’m speculating here because I don’t really know. None of us do, because fourth density hasn’t manifested in the physical yet and our 3D has not ended.) Before they can occupy physical 4D bodies, humans need to produce these bodies through reproduction. I believe the dual-bodies allows for this period of transition and physical evolution. Ra mentions that the physical vehicles evolve fairly rapidly over a few generations upon entering a new density. (That’s why there is no “missing link” in human genetic history. There is no missing link, just a misapprehension of evolution.)
“As above, so below.”

Upon graduation, wanderers also have a few choices, which we will determine at that time. We are veiled in 3D consciousness. Things may look quite different when that veil is removed.
A wanderer may choose to continue wandering in a different 3D world. The wanderer may also choose to return back to the home density. Most wanderers are 6D. There is no more wandering after sixth density. So these incarnations may be the last for some wanderers in their journey of wandering.

Do you believe there's a way to "walk the steps of Light" in a way during our life to determine if we're doing well enough? Or is it supposed to be a surprise for all?
Thanks for the honest answers. I'm definitely an awakened Wanderer, otherwise I wouldn't have found this board.

I'm aware that the Wanderer can get caught up karmically in the maelstrom, and I've definitely done my share of questionable acts, but I've always been able to admit when I was wrong and apologize when an apology is due. I go back and forth between thinking I'll have to repeat third density, because I told this person off (when it was the Truth and he/she deserved it). Like if someone looks at me with a judgmental look on their face, and I ask them if they have a problem with me, I see that as a balancing of karma, because I don't go around looking for a fight. But if someone starts something with me, I'll be sure to let them know it's not okay. 99% of the time this is accomplished in a non-violent manner.

I don't think I'll have to repeat 3rd density just because I've had words with people who have judged me, and if so, so be it. I won't be a doormat for anyone. It's simply wrong to judge people. I view
Upon dying every entity first passes to time/space, then goes to their 6d body, which is called the formmaker. There incarnation is revieved, and the next step is decided. This is what Ra material describes.

No specific info for 6d wanderers (mid 6d or above) was given however. If a non 6d entity's post incarnation process would be overseen by its totality which puts it in its 6d body, then its natural to conclude that a mid 6d or higher entity's post incarnation process would still be handled by its totality, but there may or may not be a need to put the entity in 6d body.

Where the entity would go after the post incarnation review is a decision that involves many decision makers and many factors.
I would suggest checking out Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton. He does "between lives regression" and gets some good clues about what happens after we die, before we incarnate again.
(06-17-2018, 03:44 PM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm new.  I'm very familiar with the Law of One.  I'm wondering though, where exactly does one go after death, if one is a Wanderer?  As an ET soul, do we start doing ET things again, if we're finished with 3rd density?  What kind of ET race do you all think you belong to ?  I'm trying to figure out what life is like in 4th, 5th or 6th density.  I know time doesn't really exist in the upper densities, but what would our day to day activities be?  Flying around in UFOs?

Thanks!

Hi John - souls do many things after death, but many of what they do is pretty consistent. The afterlife is structured in its approach. Generally, when a soul dies:

1) They may or may not be greeted by friends, guides, and family, depending on the level of consciousness and advancement of the soul
2) They go towards the light and make it to the spirit world.
3) There is a period of healing, recuperating, relaxing, and unwinding
4) they meet with their guides, review the life just lived
5) Meet with the council, review the life just lived
6) Plan for the next incarnation
7) Choose their body, parents, etc
8) Train, practice, and learn for your next incarnation

If you are a wanderer, then your incarnations may be a little different.

A good book to read is "Journey of Souls" by Dr Michael Newton. He has completed many case studies of the life between incarnation by interviewing patients under hypnotic regression.
Quote:Do you believe there's a way to "walk the steps of Light" in a way during our life to determine if we're doing well enough? Or is it supposed to be a surprise for all?

I’m not sure. I’m inclined to believe that there is not a way to accurately gauge your harvestability within incarnation. This would be done by looking at the violet ray chakra and the overall balance of the energies. To my knowledge, we humans do not have that ability, yet. Those who are in incarnation who can access their violet ray are likely harvestable and most likely adepts.

Q’uo advises against attempting to take the “spiritual temperature”. What we can do is attempt to live more and more in the present moment and seeking the love in each moment.

Can we accept the unacceptable? Can we love the unloveable? Can we forgive the unforgivable? In third density we are learning the ways of love.

I think that the degree of openness of the heart is a better standard for judgement whether we are harvestable or not. But I really think most of you are or will be harvestable. Forgiveness is a big one! Make sure to forgive all before your death. Make sure that when you die that your heart is as light as a feather.
(06-19-2018, 08:51 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Can we accept the unacceptable? Can we love the unloveable? Can we forgive the unforgivable? In third density we are learning the ways of love.

I think that the degree of openness of the heart is a better standard for judgement whether we are harvestable or not. But I really think most of you are or will be harvestable. Forgiveness is a big one! Make sure to forgive all before your death. Make sure that when you die that your heart is as light as a feather.

This is so lovely Nau7ik Heart
The Andromedan Perspective on this subject, according to Alex Collier, is that there is a type of "reincarnation trap" which we are all subject to, on Earth, that can be easily avoided. This link explains what he allegedly was told. I trust this man.

https://www.truthcontrol.com/forum/alex-...-soul-trap
(06-19-2018, 07:05 PM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]The Andromedan Perspective on this subject, according to Alex Collier, is that there is a type of "reincarnation trap" which we are all subject to, on Earth, that can be easily avoided. This link explains what he allegedly was told. I trust this man.

https://www.truthcontrol.com/forum/alex-...-soul-trap

That's a STS ideia that reincarnation is a trap. This would invalidate all LOO. And there would be no justice in the universe if this were true. These conspiracy theories are disseminated to provocate fear and feed fifth-density entities STS.
Reincarnation isn't a trap, and the link didn't imply that. The trap, according to Collier, is that you're forced to incarnate on Earth again without the ability to remember your past lives, without ever finding your way out. Obviously, you don't need to believe what he says. But just because an idea may provoke fear within someone, that does not in the slightest mean it cannot be true. And if you think it's STS Orion propaganda, please explain this last part of the link:

Quote:You always have a choice.
(06-20-2018, 12:52 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]Reincarnation isn't a trap, and the link didn't imply that. The trap, according to Collier, is that you're forced to incarnate on Earth again without the ability to remember your past lives, without ever finding your way out. Obviously, you don't need to believe what he says. But just because an idea may provoke fear within someone, that does not in the slightest mean it cannot be true. And if you think it's STS Orion propaganda, please explain this last part of the link:

Quote:You always have a choice.

An STS does not lie all the time. They mix in truths to make what they say more believable. I'm not saying it's STS. But just wanted to point that out.
So yes, an STS can say "You always have a choice."
Very true, I wasn't thinking clearly with that last part of my post, admittedly out of some anger. I would prefer it if people point out more issues that I may have with my posts, if any.
(06-20-2018, 12:52 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]Reincarnation isn't a trap, and the link didn't imply that. The trap, according to Collier, is that you're forced to incarnate on Earth again without the ability to remember your past lives, without ever finding your way out. Obviously, you don't need to believe what he says. But just because an idea may provoke fear within someone, that does not in the slightest mean it cannot be true. And if you think it's STS Orion propaganda, please explain this last part of the link:

i would say, it depends on your perspective. The reincarnation process is really a choice. For those who choose to experience the process, they must follow through. For wanderers who volunteer for an assignment, they can become "trapped" if they if they accumulate too much karma. This means, they didn't intend to come back but have to to clear some karma.
(06-20-2018, 12:52 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]The trap, according to Collier, is that you're forced to incarnate on Earth again without the ability to remember your past lives

I'm not judging and I don't take LOO as a gospel, but did you read all the LOO? The purpose of forgetting is clearly explained.

(06-20-2018, 12:52 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]You always have a choice.

Yes. The incarnation is the manifestation of the choice. Not only to Wanderers but to the entities in the evolutionary process. Ra explained that the incarnations are planned. So, the entity knows about the forgetting.
(06-18-2018, 09:36 AM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the honest answers.  I'm definitely an awakened Wanderer, otherwise I wouldn't have found this board.  

I'm aware that the Wanderer can get caught up karmically in the maelstrom, and I've definitely done my share of questionable acts, but I've always been able to admit when I was wrong and apologize when an apology is due.  I go back and forth between thinking I'll have to repeat third density, because I told this person off (when it was the Truth and he/she deserved it).  Like if someone looks at me with a judgmental look on their face, and I ask them if they have a problem with me, I see that as a balancing of karma, because I don't go around looking for a fight.  But if someone starts something with me, I'll be sure to let them know it's not okay. 99% of the time this is accomplished in a non-violent manner.

I don't think I'll have to repeat 3rd density just because I've had words with people who have judged me, and if so, so be it.  I won't be a doormat for anyone.  It's simply wrong to judge people.  I view

If people say stuff and you get offended that means you are still polarized, hence you got offended. It means your ego is running 100%.
(06-18-2018, 04:46 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

Hi John - souls do many things after death, but many of what they do is pretty consistent.  The afterlife is structured in its approach.  Generally, when a soul dies:

1) They may or may not be greeted by friends, guides, and family, depending on the level of consciousness and advancement of the soul

A good book to read is "Journey of Souls" by Dr Michael Newton.  He has completed many case studies of the life between incarnation by interviewing patients under hypnotic regression.

What about the Gnostic teaching about this demiurge (Saturn) and the tunnel of light as a trick? Have you or anyone heard of this?
*edit* Sorry, I see this has been mentioned.
(06-21-2018, 09:49 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]What about the Gnostic teaching about this demiurge (Saturn) and the tunnel of light as a trick? Have you or anyone heard of this?

(06-19-2018, 11:50 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]That's a STS ideia that reincarnation is a trap. This would invalidate all LOO. And there would be no justice in the universe if this were true. These conspiracy theories are disseminated to provocate fear and feed fifth-density entities STS.
(06-21-2018, 09:49 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2018, 04:46 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi John - souls do many things after death, but many of what they do is pretty consistent.  The afterlife is structured in its approach.  Generally, when a soul dies:

A good book to read is "Journey of Souls" by Dr Michael Newton.  He has completed many case studies of the life between incarnation by interviewing patients under hypnotic regression.

What about the Gnostic teaching about this demiurge (Saturn) and the tunnel of light as a trick? Have you or anyone heard of this?
*edit* Sorry, I see this has been mentioned.

I have heard of the tunnel of light as a "trick". Honestly i think its silly. I think Aingeal Rose discusses it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVxusmUHFbE
(06-21-2018, 09:41 AM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2018, 09:36 AM)john11:11 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the honest answers.  I'm definitely an awakened Wanderer, otherwise I wouldn't have found this board.  

I'm aware that the Wanderer can get caught up karmically in the maelstrom, and I've definitely done my share of questionable acts, but I've always been able to admit when I was wrong and apologize when an apology is due.  I go back and forth between thinking I'll have to repeat third density, because I told this person off (when it was the Truth and he/she deserved it).  Like if someone looks at me with a judgmental look on their face, and I ask them if they have a problem with me, I see that as a balancing of karma, because I don't go around looking for a fight.  But if someone starts something with me, I'll be sure to let them know it's not okay. 99% of the time this is accomplished in a non-violent manner.

I don't think I'll have to repeat 3rd density just because I've had words with people who have judged me, and if so, so be it.  I won't be a doormat for anyone.  It's simply wrong to judge people.  I view

If people say stuff and you get offended that means you are still polarized, hence you got offended. It means your ego is running 100%.

Being offended means that your chakras are not balanced, and you have some distortions. It's not an indication of polarization, but it is an indication of distortions in the mind and level of chakra activation and balancing.
removed