Bring4th

Full Version: Beginner Q: "Dimension" v "Density"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm very new to the Law of One, so this is a beginner type of question...

I don't quite understand the language of "density" versus "dimension."  They appear to have been used interchangeably in several places while other times it appears they mean different things.  

Below are some text which I found confusing with regard to density/dimension terminology:

6.18 Questioner: After this thirty-year period I am assuming we will be a fourth-dimension or fourth-density planet. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is so.
this indicates the two are the same?

6.8 Questioner: Where is this Council located?
Ra: This Council is located in the octave, or eight[h] dimension, of the planet Saturn, taking its place in an area which you understand in third-dimensional terms as the rings.
This indicates the two are different terms as substituting "dimension" with "density" does not appear to make sense...

6.16 Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to progression of the cycle at this time?
Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.
Ra says the Earth is a 3rd density planet, but it in its 4th dimension vibration?  Is this the 4 known dimensions of space (3D) and time?

6.13 Q U E S T I O N E R Thanks. Is all of the earth’s population then—human population of the earth—are all of them originally from Maldek?
R A I am Ra. This is a new line of questioning and deserves a place of its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as Maldek, incarnated, many within your earth’s surface rather than upon it. The population of your planet contains many various groups harvested from other second-dimension and cycled third-dimension spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning. The experience you share is unique to this time/space continuum.
In the above, Ra talks about 2D and 3D spheres... which could interchangeably be 2nd density and 3rd density spheres?

10.3 QUESTIONER And have any of the Maldek entities transformed now? Are they now still second-density, or are they forming some third-density planet now?
R A The consciousness of these entities has always been third-density. The alleviation mechanism was designed by the placement of this consciousness in second-dimensional physical chemical complexes which are not able to be dexterous or manipulative to the extent which is appropriate to the workings of the third-density distortions of the mind complex.
This text is also a source of confusion as the Maldek entities, as I understand them, are 3rd density with regard to consciousness, but inhabiting 2nd density physical bodies. By this understanding, this quote would suggest "dimension" and "density" are interchangeable.

I appreciate any clarity on the subject!!!  Smile
Yes, in many points density and dimension are used interchangeably.

Its possible that dimension is a word more closer to the understanding of our modern culture, whereas the word density is more how Ra sees it. Each subsequent dimension is more dense than the earlier, with entities being more closely integrated, intertwined and placed.
Thank you for your response, unity100.

If this is the case, then I struggle to understand our planet. As in my previous post, there is some possibly contradictory information regarding the dimension of our planet - 3rd (approaching 4th) versus 4th. The common understanding of the dimensions of our planet is within 4 dimensions - 3 space and 1 time. This would suggest this planet is a 4th dimension planet.
(06-18-2018, 02:30 PM)Ree33 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your response, unity100.  

If this is the case, then I struggle to understand our planet.  As in my previous post, there is some possibly contradictory information regarding the dimension of our planet - 3rd (approaching 4th) versus 4th.  The common understanding of the dimensions of our planet is within 4 dimensions - 3 space and 1 time.  This would suggest this planet is a 4th dimension planet.

Greetings Ree33, 

My understanding is that this planet in now vibrating as a fully 4th density planet, since somewhere around the end of 2012.

Because it has just spent the last 75,000 years as a 3rd density planet, it will continue to be able to support 3rd density physical entities, Humans, Dolphins, Whales, for another 100 to 700 years.

When this transition has been completed, this planet will no longer be able to support 3rd density entities, including what most people might consider to be Humans.

It is said that on this newly fully 4th density Earth, will be inhabited by fully 4th Density Human beings etc.

I would respectfully caution you against trying to squeeze contemporary Human physics terminology and concepts into an easy correlation with Confederation science and philosophy as I have found that they don't always gel so well and attempting to do so often doesn't help you.

L & L

Jim  

(06-18-2018, 02:30 PM)Ree33 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your response, unity100.

If this is the case, then I struggle to understand our planet. As in my previous post, there is some possibly contradictory information regarding the dimension of our planet - 3rd (approaching 4th) versus 4th. The common understanding of the dimensions of our planet is within 4 dimensions - 3 space and 1 time. This would suggest this planet is a 4th dimension planet.

This is a more workable approach:

Currently the earth is inside 4th dimension. It is starting 4th density. The main vibration affecting the planet is of 4th.

However there is still a 3d society here, which not only receives what 3d vibrations remaining, but also generates a 3d environment by bringing down the 4d vibrations.

Therefore a 3rd density environment exists within a 4d environment, a 4d dimension.

Whereas 4d is also starting, with 4d entities starting to use 4th dimension vibrations and creating a 4d reality with it. This environment is more dense than 3rd density in its nature. Over time, 4d vibration-using part of this society will generate an environment which is consistently 4d and habitable and livable in 4d without having to descend to 3d vibrations, or having to use 3d-vibration associated methods, gadgets or environments. Then 4d would exist by itself. Whereas 3d would be left uninhabited.
These terms are interchangeable but they have not the same meanings. Here the best definition I ever found (and that is not from L/L Research):

Quote:Density: Density denotes a vibrational frequency and not a location, which the term "dimension" implies. The density structure of this reality is primarily expressed in seven levels, though each level has sublevels within it. The density scale is a model used to communicate one's perception of orientation in relation to other realities.

Quote:Dimension: Dimension refers to one's location in space/time rather than a person's vibrational frequency (density). Webster defines "dimension" as: "Magnitude measured in a particular direction, specifically length, breadth, thickness or time." There are an infinite number of dimensions existing within a given density or vibrational frequency.
I think the biggest difference, is a dimension is made from spaghetti, and density is made from linguine. They are both made from intelligent energy, but one requires meatballs to achieve its perfect state. Ultimately, they are both equally delicious.
ok, sorry my previous reply was a joke. Hope you found it funny Wink.

Density is the volume of soul energy along with a faster vibration an entity obtains as it progresses. Dimension is the plane of existence, but consists of the same energetic density of its related #.

8th Dimension is the next density/dimension after this octave. The council of Elders are of the next octave.

There are an infinite number of dimensions/densities from my understanding
(06-18-2018, 08:45 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]ok, sorry my previous reply was a joke. Hope you found it funny Wink.

Density is the volume of soul energy along with a faster vibration an entity obtains as it progresses.  Dimension is the plane of existence, but consists of the same energetic density of its related #.

8th Dimension is the next density/dimension after this octave.  The council of Elders are of the next octave.

Indeed. Bashar says there are already existing an infinite number of parallel Earths.
(06-18-2018, 09:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2018, 08:45 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]ok, sorry my previous reply was a joke. Hope you found it funny Wink.

Density is the volume of soul energy along with a faster vibration an entity obtains as it progresses.  Dimension is the plane of existence, but consists of the same energetic density of its related #.

8th Dimension is the next density/dimension after this octave.  The council of Elders are of the next octave.

Indeed. Bashar says there are already existing an infinite number of parallel Earths.

Ah ok - parallel realities are different than dimension per how Ra is defining it. Many of the parallel Earths are of the same density.

There are also an infinite number of parallel Earths, but this goes into probable timelines (past/present/future) existing simultaneously, along with probable selves/personalities. I wouldnt even think about that, it gets a little too ridiculous.
Welcome, Ree!

This post is just my current opinion of what things are. These are not facts, just what I currently believe.

In my opinion density is more to do with how an entity experiences reality.

There was an analogy that pets (like cats and dogs) are somewhere on a scale between 2nd and 3rd density; that 2nd density entities include 'pack animals' and plants, as their sense of self or identity is more "broad".

I remember the analogy that 1st density entities include rocks and other elements, which might only be conscious of their state (being hot, cold, hard, soft, etc).

Humans are considered in the 3rd density, where there is 3 main components of their identity: a body, mind, and spirit.

My opinion is rooted in something similar to what Tom Campbell calls the "top down approach", where consciousness is at the root of reality instead of being manifest as a "spooky effect" that a machine composed of elementary particles seems to demonstrate but doesn't actually possess.

Instead, I resonate more with the idea that consciousness is the building block of reality. This has implications that everything is in some sense "alive". Ra suggests that other entities are just your mirror.

In regards to transitioning to 4th density? I'm not certain. A lot of bloggers in the new age movement are calling this a transition into what they call "5D". I don't really know for sure if they mean dimensions or densities... But I don't really resonate with the entirety of their messages. I tend to enjoy believing what resonates with me, and take the rest with a grain of salt. If it doesn't help me become a better person or understand life better, I tend to discard it or save it for later.

TLDR;

"Density" to me has always meant the developmental stage that the entity's consciousness is in. This to me made more sense when it is suggested that higher density beings will only be noticed if they want you to notice them. I feel that something similar happens to most animals regarding humans. I don't suggest that animals don't see humans; but I get a sense that animals sense there is something very different, but tend to ignore it.
(06-18-2018, 11:47 PM)Foha Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Ree!

This post is just my current opinion of what things are. These are not facts, just what I currently believe.

In my opinion density is more to do with how an entity experiences reality.

There was an analogy that pets (like cats and dogs) are somewhere on a scale between 2nd and 3rd density; that 2nd density entities include 'pack animals' and plants, as their sense of self or identity is more "broad".

I remember the analogy that 1st density entities include rocks and other elements, which might only be conscious of their state (being hot, cold, hard, soft, etc).

Humans are considered in the 3rd density, where there is 3 main components of their identity: a body, mind, and spirit.

My opinion is rooted in something similar to what Tom Campbell calls the "top down approach", where consciousness is at the root of reality instead of being manifest as a "spooky effect" that a machine composed of elementary particles seems to demonstrate but doesn't actually possess.

Instead, I resonate more with the idea that consciousness is the building block of reality. This has implications that everything is in some sense "alive". Ra suggests that other entities are just your mirror.

In regards to transitioning to 4th density? I'm not certain. A lot of bloggers in the new age movement are calling this a transition into what they call "5D". I don't really know for sure if they mean dimensions or densities... But I don't really resonate with the entirety of their messages. I tend to enjoy believing what resonates with me, and take the rest with a grain of salt. If it doesn't help me become a better person or understand life better, I tend to discard it or save it for later.

TLDR;

"Density" to me has always meant the developmental stage that the entity's consciousness is in. This to me made more sense when it is suggested that higher density beings will only be noticed if they want you to notice them. I feel that something similar happens to most animals regarding humans. I don't suggest that animals don't see humans; but I get a sense that animals sense there is something very different, but tend to ignore it.

I believe Don asked a question once- he asked Ra to define density as he uses it. Ra states that its the mathematical definition - basically more stuff in the same space. He refers to entities as stages of density, because he's specifically referring to the vibratory and density levels of the entity's energy.
Hi Ree33,

Many have given good answers to your question. Here's what I understand: Dimension and Density are not the same but related. Dimension describes the physical state and Density metaphysical (or spiritual? if you can call that). The density level of an existence determines the number of dimensions the physical being can perceive and experience. 

It seems the maximal dimension one can experience is 1 above the density level. For example, on 3rd density earth, we humans can naturally perceive 3 dimensions. However, we can actually perceive and move into 4 dimensional space but we haven't realized that because our movement is largely confined in 3 dimensions. Hopefully soon everyone will realize space being 4 dimensional -- no, not 3d space + 1d time, it's 4d space+ time. By the same token, when human reaches 4th density, such as those with dual activated bodies, they will be able to perceive/experience 5 dimensional space as well. In fact, I suspect many of those enlightened/mystical experience people have is of 4th dimension in nature. It is hard for people to describe because it's not generally experienced on the 3 dimensional earth surface. 

Interestingly, the dimensions of space we can perceive is related to the property of light. In another word, we cannot perceive any space where the light does not shine. Currently, we can only perceive the part of the 4 dimensional space where light illuminates, which forms a cone shaped 3d space. Ra (or it could be Q'uo) has mentioned 4th density light, about the nature of light being different in a higher density. I believe in the 4th density, the light will illuminate more of space, enabling us to perceive higher dimensions.
Thank you for all your responses! This was extremely helpful! I have always loved physics, but conceptually it can be very difficult to comprehend - such as the universe comprising of 10 dimensions as described by string theory. I always felt our human brains are so limited lol. Then using my understanding of modern physics to understand information described in the Law of One often conflicts.. but I guess this should not be surprising (Thanks Jim Kent). This discussion, however, has greatly improved my understanding.

I have no idea who Q'uo or Bashar is - I have a lot to learn!
(06-20-2018, 08:23 AM)Ree33 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for all your responses!  This was extremely helpful!   I have always loved physics, but conceptually it can be very difficult to comprehend - such as the universe comprising of 10 dimensions as described by string theory.  I always felt our human brains are so limited lol.  Then using my understanding of modern physics to understand information described in the Law of One often conflicts.. but I guess this should not be surprising (Thanks Jim Kent).  This discussion, however, has greatly improved my understanding.  

I have no idea who Q'uo or Bashar is - I have a lot to learn!

Greetings Ree33, 

I'm glad you found my and others' replies useful.

Without wanting to quell your thirst for understanding, I would point you to what Ra said about understanding anything in 3rd density, which I'll paraphrase as:

"understanding is not of this ( 3rd ) density" and that "an entity must consciously accept that it understands nothing in order to graduate beyond 3rd density"!

Q'uo is a collective name of various Confederation Social-Memory-Complexes ( Positive ET groups / civilizations ) that communicate telepathically with those of L/L Research for a few decades now.  There are numerous SMCs that speak through L/L channels, but as I understand it, Ra also is involved in these channelings, which happen in the conscious state of channeling, unlike the Ra Sessions, which were channeled with Carla in a trance-state.

Hope this helps.

L & L

Jim    
Greetings Ree33, 

I'm glad you found my and others' replies useful.

Without wanting to quell your thirst for understanding, I would point you to what Ra said about understanding anything in 3rd density, which I'll paraphrase as:

"understanding is not of this ( 3rd ) density" and that "an entity must consciously accept that it understands nothing in order to graduate beyond 3rd density"!

Q'uo is a collective name of various Confederation Social-Memory-Complexes ( Positive ET groups / civilizations ) that communicate telepathically with those of L/L Research for a few decades now.  There are numerous SMCs that speak through L/L channels, but as I understand it, Ra also is involved in these channelings, which happen in the conscious state of channeling, unlike the Ra Sessions, which were channeled with Carla in a trance-state.

Hope this helps.

L & L

Jim    
[/quote]

Thank you, Jim. It is something I certainly need to remind myself. I get frustrated that I don't have as much time as I'd like to read, but I have gotten the sense that I need to step back at times and trust, above all things, my higher self for further development. I have only gotten to session 18 in the Law of One books. That quote by Ra reminds me of a famous quote from one of Brugh Joy's books which has really resonated with me: Make no judgements. Make no comparisons. Delete the need to understand.