Bring4th

Full Version: Quantum Healing Coil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I'm going to get one of these. I just have to hear back from Steve who sells them. I knew him years ago from another forum.

https://energyhealersteve.com/the-quantum-healing-coil/

I can feel the strong energy from it remotely just from the picture. It feels like the spiraling line that comes out of the top of a pyramid, except stronger.

I'm asking him whether it can amplify thought, and help with manifestation.

It is good for unblocking chakras. I can feel the internal resistance as my chakras meet this energy.

It can be almost disorienting at times because it is strong, from here remotely. In person I don't know if it will be as strong since sometimes energy feels stronger remotely than close by.

[Image: coils.jpg]
Steve does free 5-10 minute demos with this if anyone's interested in possibly getting it.
I had the fear of success, and fear of not success in me. When he sent the energy, it was very soft.
He was able to reduce my fear of success from a 5 down to like a 2 and then it went away.
At least on the level it is on now.
I'm going to give it till tomorrow to see if the changes hold.

My mom is talking to him now, because she has pain. Hopefully he can do something to help.

The picture of the coils themselves is raw energy and is harder than when he worked with them. His energy was very soft
and was able to get rid of some blockages I was feeling. Some resistance I felt.

So time will tell if they stay, and I may order it tomorrow. It's good to be in touch with him again.
This is more intense than Reiki, stronger. It amplifies the intent and thought of the person using it.

I plan to use it to help with manifestation.