Bring4th

Full Version: Fall Weiner Roast n Get Together Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone out there close enough to southeast Missouri? If so.....Anyone interested in a fall, good ole fashioned Weiner roast in the Missouri Ozarks? My place is way out in the boonies with plenty of parking. I have 40 acres for camping but no house accommodations except use of facilities.

Thought I'd just put it out there to see if there was any interest. If anyone is interested, let me know by sending me an email here.

In service to all, n service to the One Infinite Creator.
Terraformer
(06-19-2018, 11:58 PM)Terraformer Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone out there close enough to southeast Missouri?  If so.....Anyone interested in a fall, good ole fashioned Weiner roast in the Missouri Ozarks?  My place is way out in the boonies with plenty of parking.  I have 40 acres for camping but no house accommodations except use of facilities.

Thought I'd just put it out there to see if there was any interest.  If anyone is interested, let me know by sending me an email here.

Terraformer

I don't live there, but are you in the Mineral Area? I have family there.
(06-20-2018, 11:24 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2018, 11:58 PM)Terraformer Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone out there close enough to southeast Missouri?  If so.....Anyone interested in a fall, good ole fashioned Weiner roast in the Missouri Ozarks?  My place is way out in the boonies with plenty of parking.  I have 40 acres for camping but no house accommodations except use of facilities.

Thought I'd just put it out there to see if there was any interest.  If anyone is interested, let me know by sending me an email here.

Terraformer

I don't live there, but are you in the Mineral Area? I have family there.

That is quite a ways away Indigo