Bring4th

Full Version: Beneficial Frequencies and the Lost Cubit and Higher Self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I ordered a coil (from a different place) that is set to the 177 MHZ or Lost Cubit. It can also work on physical pain,
but I got it mainly to help release emotional blockages.

Remotely it cleared my fears of being successful and of failure. It also helped to clear some of the blockage over my heart chakra that keeps me from feeling love.

It should also be able to do manifestation and amplify thought.

Quote:144 MHZ Cubit~aka Sacred or Royal Cubit.  Comes from the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid.  Slim Spurling's Cubit.  Known for its work in the Physical.
20.63 inches ~ 52.4 cm

177 MHZ Cubit~ aka Lost Cubit.  Discovered by Hans Becker and Slim Spurling.  This Cubit length was created out of a mathematical formula.  The 177 MHz Tensor Field is known for its connection with the Etheric and Emotional bodies.
23.49 inches ~ 59.67 cm

188 MHZ Cubit~ Synergizes well with the 144 and 177.  Resonates with and decalcifies the Pineal, helps release Programs and Beliefs. Brought to us by a Master Dowser. Was also given to Slim Spurling before he passed; his widow calls it the Empowerment Cubit.
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]28.85748 inches ~ 73.3 cm[/b]

333 MHZ Cubit~ Changes the color of sound and works well with Sound Healing. Brought in by a Master Dowser. It seems it may have a relation to King Solomon's Temple. Works as a Straight Line Cubit.
39.3131568 inches ~ 99.8554 cm

764 MHZ Cubit~ One side of the 27" Ring has a Black Whole, or absence of energy, while the other side creates a tornado style field.   The tornado field always travels toward magnetic North.  You can change the "polarity" if the output simply by intention.   Possible uses of teleportation and tornado wrestling.  Pulls in and transmutes dense energy.  Brought in by a Master Dowser.
77.55836 inches ~ 196.9982344 cm[/font]
More information on tensor fields: http://freqe1.com/tensor-loop-ring/the-cubits/
Quote:During the 1950’s physicist John Archibald Wheeler discovered that when the ends of a piece of wire were joined to form a loop, a tensor energy field was formed between the diameter of the ring. Until that time in modern science the idea of a tensor field was only a theory.

Tensor field rings were later explored by Bill Reid and Slim Spurling during their time as business partners in the 1980’s. They often worked with alternative energies, in particular Hartmann grid lines, to release geopathic stress inherent in earth’s energy field which can cause detrimental life threatening effects upon human health. Through research in alternative sources energy and frequency they rediscovered ancient Tensor Ring technology.

Slim Spurling and Astrophysicist Hans Becker worked together to identify the Lost Cubit. Named such because it appeared to have been intentionally left out of most ancient records. The Lost Cubit is associated with our higher-self and operates on a higher octave which vibrates at the speed of thought. It serves for a greater connection to aspects of our etheric self. Mr. Becker stated that the Lost Cubit was long unrecognized which might have been deliberately omitted from ancient records because of its powerful abilities. This may have been so because it resonates with earth’s Schumann energy and the cosmic energy frequency.
Here's some more information on tensor fields:

https://twistedsage.com/wp-content/uploa...rticle.pdf