Bring4th

Full Version: Can people feel love sent to them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I am sending love say to the children who were taken from their families on the border, do the children feel that?
They aren't allowed any comfort there.

I did donate a small amount to an organization that helps with that.

But do you think this makes a difference? I can certainly feel the love being accepted. But I don't know if it consciously registers to them.
I know they are scared.
I think sending those children love is a GREAT idea!!! They may not feel it consciously, but I'm sure their spirits will be energized and uplifted. Heart Heart Heart
(06-21-2018, 08:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I am sending love say to the children who were taken from their families on the border, do the children feel that?
They aren't allowed any comfort there.

I did donate a small amount to an organization that helps with that.

But do you think this makes a difference? I can certainly feel the love being accepted. But I don't know if it consciously registers to them.
I know they are scared.

I do think it makes a difference, but it may be in ways you will never know.  And, in turn, the fact that you may never know what difference it makes might prompt you to deepen the resonance of your offering.