Bring4th

Full Version: An energy healer I recommend (and free demo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone here needs help with an emotional or physical issue, I highly recommend this healer Steve Levine.

He is trained in 40 modalities of Reiki, Quantum Touch and others. He works remotely and over the phone.

And he has vogel cut crystals and special coils and tools he can use if needed.

He is also trained in using the Sedona Method which I hilight in another thread, about talking through what you want to let go.

He charges $50 for 30 minutes or $100 for an hour. And it's worth it. I did 30 minutes.

His site is: https://energyhealersteve.com/book-energ...-sessions/

And here's a video of a free healing demo if you need an example:

He helped with a blockage over my heart which moved to my solar plexus, and then
helped me to feel "clear" inside. He also did a demo for me with his coil that
removed the fear of failure and fear of success.

He can also help with pain or emotional issues.
IGW

Thank you.....

Confirm. This one has a capacity to connect and send.

Thank you.

Casey
Thank you so much for posting this, IG Woof.  I have used it several times since I noticed it posted here and very quickly went from light-weight notions of discomfort down into deeply held distortions, and they were all either cleared or significantly lightened.  The first two times led me to seminal 2nd chakra blockages from childhood and one of the subsequent times it led to a blockage in my heart.

The energy on that video is a very skillfully tuned balance of loving support and highly intelligent organization.  Or, put another way, it's, like, totally cool!

Yes, I agree.

The energy is very strong at tackling the blockage over my heart.