Bring4th

Full Version: Intriguing answer of Q'uo about Buddha and Jesus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like they weren't super beings all the time:

Quote:G: Yes, Q’uo. What would you say the difference is between what you described as consciously putting on that vestment of magical personality and consciously taking it off and an entity such as the Buddha who has awakened to the all-self?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The all-self of the Buddha was a long time in coming, my brother. There was the walk of humanhood and all the exploration that that called for before the one known as Gautama came to the awareness of his own divinity. This entity expressed his divinity by becoming a ferryman and ferrying people back and forth. It is typical of mythical stories that the central figure is painted as having the ability to remain in the Queen’s Chamber position or to remain in the position of priest.

However, the energy of humanhood for the Buddha, for the Christ, or for you, is part of the equation of self. Without probing too deeply into the Buddhist mindset, shall we say, we may say that for the Buddha, as for the Christ, the rule of magical personality or the robe of Christ-hood or Buddha-hood took over for the human Buddha and the human Christ. What comes down to us through the pages of history, then, is that Buddha and that Christ which the devotees and disciples of those figures wish to see.

One may even take a current saint, shall we say, such as Peace Pilgrim, and from the outside in, look upon her life and feel that she had achieved the initiated role on a continuing basis. However, if one were to ask this saintly woman whether she was indeed in her priestly robes at all times, she would say, “Not at all,” and she would talk about the struggles that she had on the inner planes of her own heart and her own mind, with the day-to-day business of being human. Indeed, this instrument read recently that the one known as Mother Theresa wrote many times in her private diaries that she despaired of herself because of her many doubts and fears.

That is the difference between looking at a figure such as the Buddha from the standpoint of history and of the religious beliefs of those who are devoted to the Buddha, and looking at the same life from inside the mind and the heart of the one known as Gautama.

May we answer you further, my brother?

G: Yes. I also read that about Mother Theresa and saw that she felt that God had abandoned her, that she couldn’t feel that Presence consciously. I also read that a yogi responded to that and said something along the lines of, “Well, if only she’d come to us we could have taught her some techniques of opening up to that state of consciousness.”

About the Buddha and the Christ, I understand what you’re saying, that their followers and devotees, especially those that came after them, would want to write them up as super beings. I understand that mechanism of making them more than they actually were. But at the same time, an entity like the Buddha represents to me the highest state of consciousness. It’s awakening to the divine nature of reality. I understand that maybe I have some misconceptions about that, but my understanding leads me to believe that that level of realization of awakening is permanent. Once one is awakened, one does not slip back into sleep. One does not become unconscious.

Of course, there are always practical decisions to be made in the world. That human self is still intact. But that human self is transparent forever to the divine. I don’t see regression or struggle any longer. I was hoping you could clear that up for me.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Humanhood has elements of struggle in it which are built into the very physical vehicle which carries you about and whose care and feeding is your responsibility. Certainly an experience of realization, satori, initiation and so forth creates permanent changes in the basic vibration of an entity. However, it is not backsliding or going back to sleep to wake up each day and need to deal with the contents of that day. Whatever the day brings, it cannot be easily predicted, at least not entirely.

The life of a religious recluse is designed to eliminate all possible distractions so that the seeker, the disciple, the student, may do nothing but wind the coil of the intensity of desire to know the Creator day after day and year after year. Nevertheless, there is no escape from humanhood within the bounds of flesh and blood, breath and desire. The most humble and self-abandoned disciple shall still find itself desiring those things which shall bring comfort to the body, the mind, or the spirit.

The initiate does not stop being human. The initiate becomes transparent to its humanhood and is able to gaze upon the requests which the body or the mind may make to the self with a certain amount of detachment and a larger point of view which enables the disciple to act in a more skillful way than one who has not become initiated.

It does not remove the business of living from that disciple. That disciple still must find ways to imbue all of those necessary parts of being human with awareness, attention and often ritual, which all are designed to keep the disciple in a good state of tuning.

You yourself, my brother, have had some experience with this constant tuning as you use the name of the Creator in your tuning, or offer the Prayer of St. Francis, or use any number of things that you have learned are very helpful to you for keeping you on the beam, keeping you true to the path that you wish to take.

However, you would undoubtedly be the first to own up to the fact that many are the occasions within a day that is basically an on-the-beam day where there is a distraction, or a trigger is pulled somewhere in your psyche, so that you find yourself replaying old material from your past. Many things can sneak in to distract and divert your attention from that seeking to be one with the infinite Creator

This does not mean that you have gone back to sleep. This does not mean that you are backsliding. This means that you are a human being and that you are engaged in living a life that is as full of love and service as you can make it.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1025.aspx
I have started to see this more and more.

A lot of stuff in the bible that actually make fundamental Christians behave poorly or justify their poor behavior like his down talking of women, and his temper tantrums that could have been handled different by the magical personality show the human ego(conditioning) was still there in some moments. How could it not be in such a barbaric and trying experience.

All people we think of as enlightened or partially so have their wtf?! stuff.

In a lot of cases it causes some to wholly dismiss the truth they did bring fourth because they did less great stuff too.
Gandhi with his weird sleeping self discipline test bordering or crossing into creepy,
Osho with the train wreck that became of his original great truths and intention,

There is no staying perfect while staying in this world. That's why judgement and self judgement do more harm than good.
It's not an easy trip. Smile
(06-24-2018, 09:58 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of stuff in the bible that actually make fundamental Christians behave poorly or justify their poor behavior like his down talking of women, and his temper tantrums that could have been handled different by the magical personality show the human ego(conditioning) was still there in some moments. How could it not be in such a barbaric and trying experience.

But these distortions are in larg part due of Orion influences and the normal lack of understanding in third density. There is nothing in Jesus teachings which encourage machism. There is only inconditional love.

(06-24-2018, 09:58 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Gandhi with his weird sleeping self discipline test bordering or crossing into creepy,
Osho with the train wreck that became of his original great truths and intention,

The cases of Gandhi and Osho are many different. Osho was a fake guru, Gandhi was a truly spiritual being.
(06-24-2018, 10:23 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2018, 09:58 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of stuff in the bible that actually make fundamental Christians behave poorly or justify their poor behavior like his down talking of women, and his temper tantrums that could have been handled different by the magical personality show the human ego(conditioning) was still there in some moments. How could it not be in such a barbaric and trying experience.

But these distortions are in larg part due of Orion influences and the normal lack of understanding in third density. There is nothing in Jesus teachings which encourage machism. There is only inconditional love.
Exactly but that is kind of the plan of 3d, to struggle and over come this stuff as much as possible but you still hear people repeat those parts as justifications for their ways of thinking.

(06-24-2018, 09:58 AM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Gandhi with his weird sleeping self discipline test bordering or crossing into creepy,

The cases of Gandhi and Osho are many different. Osho was a fake guru, Gandhi was a truly spiritual being.
[/quote]
We are all gurus and fake gurus from moment to moment. That is kind of the point.

Osho had some really beautiful teachings that personally kept me holding on and not killing myself through my dark night. No one elses teachings soothed my wounds at the time. Did he screw up a lot of stuff? Yes but he obviously had moments that truth came through. Me being here is proof. And how can we extend to Christs flaws the reason of " orion or lack of understanding" but not extend that to Osho or any of us really.

Sometimes the ego wins and takes hold, puts a dark stain on what could have been beautiful but those moments where the divine comes through are not less real or useful. I think the point is to revel in the truth not the being. Every one is the creator.