Bring4th

Full Version: Singularities / Big Bang...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Everytime I hear the phrase 'All is one' I always mentally visualize the singularity that the universe presumably exploded from during the big bang event. According to what science knows, the entire universe that we see around us exploded from one infinitely tiny point, about the size of an electron. (much smaller than an atom). So, when Ra and Q'uo explain that the creator decided that it wanted to know more about itself, this is what literally happened? This is how I've come to think of it anyway.

Taking it a step further, I find it entertaining to muse about what sort of environment this singularity was resting in before it blew up. Was that point just another infinitely small point among another universe of infinitely small points? And that larger universe is also just another grain of sand in a yet larger one?

"The One Infinite Creator" ... if we take the 'infinite' portion literally, there really is no reason that this could not be true.

So... no real question in this post, just food for thought. I love musing about such things. Smile