Bring4th

Full Version: Point of light in vision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes I see a point of bright light in my vision coming from no apparent source.

I've noticed it flashing in my vision often when I come upon an epiphany, or when I consider something I haven't before.

It often feels like a 'reward' or a nod to being correct about something.

I'm not certain about it being a kind of "agreement" or "nod" though. I feel that might just be my superficial feelings associated with how I interpret it.

Does anyone else see a point of light in their vision when they reach an epiphany or anything?

I know it isn't something I see physically with my eye; it is apparent that it isn't something physically happening.

I also sometimes see a "light flicker" that fills the room or setting with light. I know it couldn't possibly be such because I've experienced it outdoors as well.

It is similar to someone flipping a switch on and off very quickly.

Anyway, I was wondering if I'm alone in this kind of experience or if others have also experienced it.

Thank you.
I get floating speckles of light that come and go at times. Not related to what I am thinking though.
I also see shadows moving out of the corner of my eyes at times.
Sometimes I see a white aura around things.
it could be your own personal signpost.

Why dont you ask yourself what it is?
I sometimes see flashes or sparks of light, often accompanying a thought or action that seems worth considering.

I think this excerpt from the Law of One is relevant:

Quote:16.47 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the silver flecks that we have found sometimes on our faces or elsewhere?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which you speak are a materialization of a subjectively oriented signpost indicating to one mind/body/spirit complex, and no other, a meaning of subjective nature.

16.48 Questioner: Who creates the silver flecks? Are they real?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the increasing potential for learn/teaching. At some point a sign will be given to indicate the appropriateness or importance of that learn/teaching. The entity itself, in cooperation with the inner planes, creates whatever signpost is most understandable or noticeable to it.

16.49 Questioner: You’re saying that we ourselves then create these?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities consciously do not create these. The roots of mind complex, having touched in understanding, intelligent infinity, create them.

I see them as signposts from the unconscious parts of the self.
I have seen gold flecks on people's faces before. They were interesting.
(06-25-2018, 06:50 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]it could be your own personal signpost.

Why dont you ask yourself what it is?
I will do this in my next meditation. I don't know why I haven't tried asking before. Thank you for the advice, friend.

(06-25-2018, 06:51 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes see flashes or sparks of light, often accompanying a thought or action that seems worth considering.

I think this excerpt from the Law of One is relevant:

Quote:16.47 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the silver flecks that we have found sometimes on our faces or elsewhere?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which you speak are a materialization of a subjectively oriented signpost indicating to one mind/body/spirit complex, and no other, a meaning of subjective nature.

16.48 Questioner: Who creates the silver flecks? Are they real?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the increasing potential for learn/teaching. At some point a sign will be given to indicate the appropriateness or importance of that learn/teaching. The entity itself, in cooperation with the inner planes, creates whatever signpost is most understandable or noticeable to it.

16.49 Questioner: You’re saying that we ourselves then create these?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities consciously do not create these. The roots of mind complex, having touched in understanding, intelligent infinity, create them.

I see them as signposts from the unconscious parts of the self.
It surely seems to be signposts. Thank you so much, Spaced.

It seems so simple, and I'm not sure why I didn't consider these suggestions before.

I really appreciate your comments and suggestions Smile

(06-25-2018, 06:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen gold flecks on people's faces before. They were interesting.

Where do you see them? Do they seem like flakes of glitter?
(06-25-2018, 08:57 PM)Foha Wrote: [ -> ]IndigoGeminiWolfI have seen gold flecks on people's faces before. They were interesting.

Where do you see them? Do they seem like flakes of glitter?

When I was at the mental hospital before the meds kicked in and suppressed my ability.

They were larger flecks than glitter. About 1/4" in diameter each. Their faces glistened when I was in a group with about 8-12 others.

It has only happened once to me.
The light phenomenon seems to be a common phenomenon. And apparently:

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=47#6

Quote:47.6 Questioner: Well, what I was actually asking was if 50% is required for graduation from third to fourth in the positive sense, 95% is required for graduation in the negative sense, does this have to more closely approach 100% in both cases for graduation from fourth to fifth? Does an entity have to be 99% polarized for negative and maybe 80% polarized for positive graduation from fourth to fifth?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive the query now.

To give this in your terms is misleading for there are, shall we say, visual aids or training aids available in fourth density which automatically aid the entity in polarization while cutting down extremely upon the quick effect of catalyst. Thus the density above yours must take up more space/time.

That phenomenon is possibly related to the visual aid.
(06-26-2018, 03:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]The light phenomenon seems to be a common phenomenon. And apparently:

[...]

Thank you, Unity.

Ra says it is available in 4th density. Are we already in 4th density?
Earth is indeed fourth density vibration.

Quote:6.18 Questioner: After this thirty-year period I am assuming we will be a fourth-dimension or fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so
(06-26-2018, 04:42 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]Earth is indeed fourth density vibration.

Quote:6.18 Questioner: After this thirty-year period I am assuming we will be a fourth-dimension or fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

I assume only 4D dual-bodied people can make their 4D body active.
Is there a way they can make it even more active with Earth's vibration?

Ra says that many are still vibrating at 3D.

How can one "see" more in 4D? I'm told some can do that.
(06-26-2018, 03:59 PM)Foha Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2018, 03:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]The light phenomenon seems to be a common phenomenon. And apparently:

[...]

Thank you, Unity.

Ra says it is available in 4th density. Are we already in 4th density?

Ra says that the planet had 4d vibrations since 1937 or something already. And on top of that the exact-natured quote Blossom made about earth becoming a 4d planet after 30 years from the asking of that question in the quote.

(06-26-2018, 04:59 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2018, 04:42 PM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]Earth is indeed fourth density vibration.

I assume only 4D dual-bodied people can make their 4D body active.
Is there a way they can make it even more active with Earth's vibration?

Ra says that many are still vibrating at 3D.

How can one "see" more in 4D? I'm told some can do that.

I very much think it is a feature of the spirit than body or mind. This would mean that the entity wouldnt need a 4d body for the visual aid.