Bring4th

Full Version: Mental to Mental Sharing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think we've all had the experience of a great movie or piece of music.  And then we can share that with a friend by saying - "hey, go watch this - it's awesome", or 'play this track - it will change your life".

And as a packaged media experience, the person can make up their own mind on it.

In terms of other experiences - like a great meal at a restaurant, or travelling to a particular place in a country - you can also recommend that.  But it takes more 'effort' to get into the position where one can experience something similiar (similiar inputs that you experienced in a restaurant, or specific geographic location).

The one advantage of a post 3d mind (4d and higher) is that a kind of mental-to-mental sharing of experiences/events will become possible (in my understanding).

So if there is an openness and willingness between 2 individuals, one can share the memory outright - and offer it to the other person like a movie - but one that is fully vivid with the intensity and immersion of the original event.

In this way, teaching/learning becomes massively accelerated, as you can utilise the experiences of others, without having to go through the hard-earned hardship of living through it personally.

It should be noted (that if you are familiar with the Harry Potter novels), a similiar concept was described as a Pensieve.  Another example of fiction foreshadowing concepts that are potential constructs of a new reality.

G
I think if you shared a memory in that way, it's possible the one receiving it will be aware of subtle nuances that maybe were unconscious to the original person.
You can pick up on things they may not have. Because we are mostly subconscious beings.

Unless in 4D you are consciously aware of everything. There are still billions of bits per second to process for the subconscious here in 3D alone.