Bring4th

Full Version: *OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi Carla and Jim, I want a relationship like yours! Listening to Jim and yourself on the show I can feel the love and warmth and it opens my heart. Hope you're healing and getting better everyday. Thank you for your service. (sorry that wasn't a question). Oh and Monica I love listening to you too, keep up the excellent work.
Wonderbear, your question was next in line but we ran out of time. I promise it will be at the top of the list next week! Teylon, we did yours last week. And jacrob I passed on your comments to Carla and Jim.

We're now taking questions and topics for next week! And we always welcome live callers!
Are there infinite realities, regardless of the one we experience?

Cyan

Is there anything to see in life besides what we project into life.
/
Is there after all this "time" evidence to prove the real nature of the other self as free and independent of the thoughts of the inner self?

Carla, I would really appreciate your thoughts on something that has been bothering me immensely and causing a great deal of anxiety. I find myself obsessing on this. I am really glad I can ask a seasoned spiritual seeker, researcher, and channeler such as yourself questions like this. I greatly appreciate you providing this open forum.

My question is, is meditation safe? I have heard that mediation can "open you up" to negative influences. I have also heard that it is the single most important thing you can do to protect yourself against negative influences. I am really confused and find myself having much anxiety going into mediation. Is it possible for example that the realizations and images that come into ones mind during meditation could be negatively inspired? Or do they come from the subconscious and higher self only. I am even paranoid about living in the present moment because I'm thinking that if I have stillness of mind that it could allow negative entities to influence me, but Ive also heard that it can protect you from that. I am so confused, and I just want to meditate. Please, any info you could give on this subject would be SO appreciated. So much love and blessings to you Carla. Thank You.
(10-24-2012, 12:13 AM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]Carla, I would really appreciate your thoughts on something that has been bothering me immensely and causing a great deal of anxiety. I find myself obsessing on this. I am really glad I can ask a seasoned spiritual seeker, researcher, and channeler such as yourself questions like this. I greatly appreciate you providing this open forum.

My question is, is meditation safe? I have heard that mediation can "open you up" to negative influences. I have also heard that it is the single most important thing you can do to protect yourself against negative influences. I am really confused and find myself having much anxiety going into mediation. Is it possible for example that the realizations and images that come into ones mind during meditation could be negatively inspired? Or do they come from the subconscious and higher self only. I am so confused, and I just want to meditate. Please, any info you could give on this subject would be SO appreciated. So much love and blessings to you Carla. Thank You.

I would reassure you myself my friend, but I'm sure Carla will do a better job of it. Smile

Much love to you !

Heart
Derelk, we did your question about meditation tonight. But, I made a mistake in my copying/pasting and stated the question as being from Cyan! Oops!

Cyan and DSpdx, we'll do your questions in 2 weeks. (No show on Friday Nov. 2 due to Carla and Jim traveling.)
(10-26-2012, 09:04 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Derelk, we did your question about meditation tonight. But, I made a mistake in my copying/pasting and stated the question as being from Cyan! Oops!

Cyan and DSpdx, we'll do your questions in 2 weeks. (No show on Friday Nov. 2 due to Carla and Jim traveling.)

I knew the answer would be excellent ! Smile

Thank you for the show Monica.

Heart
(10-26-2012, 10:15 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I knew the answer would be excellent ! Smile

Did you listen to it?

(10-26-2012, 10:15 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the show Monica.

Heart

HeartHeartHeart

Cyan

(10-26-2012, 09:04 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Derelk, we did your question about meditation tonight. But, I made a mistake in my copying/pasting and stated the question as being from Cyan! Oops!

Just a quick addition, I dislike doing it like this but unfortunately seems to have expended most of my remaining choices before getting here:

I have an invention that I came across in my travels in the Astral that would allow humans to build shelters that survive regardless of the worst possible planet wide outcomes (such as nuclear war or a giant meteorite impacting the planet). Would such an invention produce, by your vision, more balance to the world, or, would it produce more war, as it would enable the rich to escape from the consequences of the wars they may set in motion.

Shelters would also work as houses / studios / power stations / transports etc.

I feel dirty asking such a physical world related question here, with such obvious power and control issues. But I hope that the question produces a good outcome.

The larger question which you may instead focus on if my specifics are too... something... Is that "does helping STS entities secure themselves against their own fears help them polarize STO or STS?"
(10-27-2012, 02:22 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick addition, I dislike doing it like this but unfortunately seems to have expended most of my remaining choices before getting here:

I have an invention that I came across in my travels in the Astral that would allow humans to build shelters that survive regardless of the worst possible planet wide outcomes (such as nuclear war or a giant meteorite impacting the planet). Would such an invention produce, by your vision, more balance to the world, or, would it produce more war, as it would enable the rich to escape from the consequences of the wars they may set in motion.

I feel dirty asking such a physical world related question here, with such obvious power and control issues. But I hope that the question produces a good outcome.

Surely your intentions aren't about power and control, but about how to be of service to others. It is noble to be concerned about the possibility of your invention being used for STS purposes.

I will pass your question on to Carla.

(10-27-2012, 02:22 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]The larger question which you may instead focus on if my specifics are too... something... Is that "does helping STS entities secure themselves against their own fears help them polarize STO or STS?"

To clarify, do you mean STO entities helping STS entities, or do you mean STS entities helping themselves? And when you say "help them polarize" who is doing the polarizing, STS or STO?

I just want to make sure I understand your question.
(10-27-2012, 03:02 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2012, 02:22 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick addition, I dislike doing it like this but unfortunately seems to have expended most of my remaining choices before getting here:

Surely your intentions aren't about power and control, but about how to be of service to others. It is noble to be concerned about the possibility of your invention being used for STS purposes.

I will pass your question on to Carla.

(10-27-2012, 02:22 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]The larger question which you may instead focus on if my specifics are too... something... Is that "does helping STS entities secure themselves against their own fears help them polarize STO or STS?"

To clarify, do you mean STO entities helping STS entities, or do you mean STS entities helping themselves? And when you say "help them polarize" who is doing the polarizing, STS or STO?

I just want to make sure I understand your question.

I think I understand what Carla is saying. Helping STS entities is beneficial as they will be able to polarize faster and progress sooner in time. Helping others help themselves is ultimately helping yourself.

At the same time, I ask: Are your FEARS of this technology being used by those that may be STS keeping you from releasing this? Replace FEAR with LOVE and reconsider.
(10-26-2012, 10:58 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2012, 10:15 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I knew the answer would be excellent ! Smile

Did you listen to it?

Of course ! Smile
Hey all, I think I have a good question this time.
This came to me last night in the shower. I was having an argument with my wife, which is a rarity, but it happens.
I realized that my pattern during the conflict is to stay very calm, avoid becoming emotional, listen to everything she has to say, even when she interrupts me, and always make sure that the last thing I say to her is something loving and appreciative.
I've noticed that every time I do this, she becomes even more angry and agitated, often goes to bed angry, but when she wakes up the next day, she will always understand my point better than the day before and apologize for being so difficult.
Now, the thing is, it's gotten to the point where I know that staying calm, loving, and accepting will net me a better end result than if I were to let go and try to force my point across. And I am aware now that I am accepting her anger, AND controlling this anger in an almost perfect way by accepting it without resistance and letting it extinguish itself. So I often feel, during these interchanges, as if I am very polarized towards BOTH STS and STO. I feel a sense of sadness and love because I am accepting these emotions unconditionally, and this does hurt, but then there is another part of me, like the emperor from Star Wars, who knows exactly what he's doing and is, like, sitting there, saying, "Yes, YES - let the anger FLOW through you. Ha ha ha ha ha."

So my question is, am I right in guessing that, even in this density, the polarities start to look/feel more similar the farther you get? I remember Ra mentioning that the positively polarized entity has an easier time jumping to polarized negative, and vice versa, because their degree of polarization, not the direction, is the dominant commonality. I had always assumed this only applied to fourth and above.

Thank you!
Very astute question, StormShadow! We aren't doing the show tonight, but I'll put your question in the queue for next week.
Excellent response, Carla, Jim, and Monica. Thank you very much. Because Carla asked, I will provide more details:

My discomfort lies with adding to the entropy of the situation. I know that in staying calm, I am preventing the total "temperature" of the interaction from rising too much or too quickly, and that is my primary motivation. Not getting angry is not so much a strategy to stay in my comfort zone as it is a dsicipline that I adhere to out of an awareness of the intensity of my own anger. I mean, I don't know how to explain it exactly, but I do not feel human when I am angry. The only metaphor that I can use to explain it is that I feel like a massive gravitative force, something that could eat a planet without any hint of emotion or remorse, only a calm knowing and acceptance that this is "the next step" and what "must be done." I will begin speaking out loud the observations about people that I usually keeep to myself because they are not ready to know that these things are being communicated. This scares people.

Call it self-preservation, except that I see the two of us as the self. I know that should I give in to anger, I may emerge from the argument "correct," but our union will be put in jeopardy by the force of my emotion and the shock of what the other will interpret as lack of care or compassion on my part. I actually enjoy being angry - it feels very pleasurable, seductively so, even - because I was not allowed to show anger as a child. Being angry is unfortunately very much in my comfort zone and this is not something I am terribly proud of. Being yelled at is what I do not enjoy, because it is illogical, a waste of energy, and, in the case of people I love, a disappointment. I would have thought that they were better than that. That they were more aware of and in control of their baser impulses. I mean, I figured out that anger is nonconstructive and set about regulating and controlling it in myself when I was twelve. Why hasn't this person figured it out yet? What have they been doing with their time?

...is basically where this behavior is coming from. So, it may be out of fear of hurting the other-self instead of a fluffy, feel-good "love," but there is still quite a bit of sacrifice going on for the sake of the other. The reason I asked the question is that this is becoming my default behavior, and while the behavior is not changing, its reliability is becoming apparent. I am not staying silent or disengaging. In fact, I am taking every opportunity during the argument to express love and try and bring the other into this state of appreciation with me. But this just makes it worse, because I realize that these statements of love, while what a perfectly STO individual would extend into the interaction, are precisely what a smart enough STS individual would also extend. And with this realization, I know that I am now actually controlling the situation by accepting it. So I feel that I have come full circle, so to speak. I am becoming "skillfull," and perhaps this is simply me coming face to face with my shadow, and I should accept it, allow these polarities to coexist and balance each other out, and follow that path to wherever it leads me. Or should I give up the behavior that I chose in good-faith service to the other simply because it could be seen simultaneously as an STS tactic? And if I do, would it not have to be in favor of a more ill-suited way of doing things? Simply for the sake of staying away from the mere possibility of being STS?

This is what haunts me most recently. I feel that I am becoming "skillful" at a lot of things having to do with my interactions with other-selves, not just in the above case, but in everything. I notice small things that I did not notice before. Pauses in speech, eye movements, shifts in anxiety level, that sort of thing. I am deconstructing coworkers psychologically in my spare time almost as a reflex, making guesses as to their psychological make up and dependencies, testing and getting confirmation, finding out what they seek most intently from others, and then giving it to them - out of the belief that this is the most appropriate thing to do for them, the best service I could provide, but one could then argue that I am also teaching them to depend on me. For example, I can tell which of them had less attention than they needed growing up, which had weaker-than-ideal attachments to their parents, which are looking for "big brother" figures etc., and I "feed" them attention when they "ask" for it. And to my horror, this is working. I know I am doing this to help them, but at the same time, I also feel them putting more and more trust in me, thinking more and more highly of me, and entering into something resembling a growing sphere of influence. I feel that I am becoming able to "shape" people, and the sensation is perhaps too new and too heavy.

And this is quite scary. I know that I could do extremely self-serving things with this if I wanted to, and thank God for the time being I don't feel tempted, but perhaps I do not trust myself completely. This is a new thing, and I may eventually feel an urge to "open her up and see how fast she can go," you know?

Cyan

A friend of mine with a bit of a sad history recently attempted suicide and doesnt want to confess that she chickened out at the last minute but told so to me. The friend is taken care of as good as the situation allows but i would wish for some thoughts on the concept of suicide and if you have any messages to her specifically by name it would be helpful as it might convince her that dying is not required for the skills and balance in life she wants to attain.

Please refer to her by the name Adelheid as it is obscure enough to make her identity both secret and non secret allow it to be channeled to her and not her.

Thank you.

If too personal then disregard and move to next question Smile
We did Cyan's question tonight because it was urgent. StormShadow, yours is at the top of the queue for next week.

Cyan

Thank you three. Especially Carlas funny remark at 40:04 about "another Angel on this" Made me laugh because in our dialogue angels are views of consiouscness that are kind of separated from the people talking of them but yeah. You have a nice "angel" on this Wink Angel Much oblidged.

Edit: giggling about it so much that i'm struggling to maintain my usual dull self. So that might sound like a very unusual observation for me compared to my usual forum self. Good radioshow.

Edit2: i wrote a dream journal as a kid, one of the funniest one was me chasing the holy grail which was actually a block of cheese and then me going through this underwater diving temple system that was super awesome and lead to t his weird temple system. And then me in this dream with my shadow touching people that sort of morphed into a movie thats now available or a x-files episode or something. It was really a freaking weird dream.

then I have this commonly recurring dream of this bug world where i'm fighting bugs, then several hell like worlds where i'm crawling through these weird caves, a couple of insect like worlds, a few really complex underdground/aboveground castle cave systems that are just insanely complex, then like 3-4 repeating dream city places. One with dragon invasions from a game taht i turned into a clay animation as a child and then from that to a dream to a real "multicolor coded" dream. Thats as "real" as this world but not as longevic as this world (same parameters i think but not the same length, obviously for obvious reasons) (cup within a cup if it is same length and what not)

What else.... hmm.....

I had a recurring dream where my brother was this crab monster that grabbed my leg and prevented me from flying and i had to fight him and i lost and usually woke up crying and screaming. Those ended when i confronted myself about the sexual abuse and what not.

I also had a recurring dream where black swamp monster like things rise up from my bathroom drains and i fight them with my father who turns into one of them. Classic end of childhood horror dreams. The stuff of horrors.

Then a recurring thought about a demon that wanted me to serve it in some weird fashion but i offered to bring him a couple of boxes of stakes instead and it was like om om nom nom. Then i later banished it in a meditation and it never came back.

Several classical alien abduction type dreams. Both ended when i was a child. Oh no, one contiuned until i was like maybe 20ish, maybe 19. Then i ganed then self power to eradicate any hostile aliens from my dreamsphere by making them my friends and what not.

Yeah and a few dozen odd dreams here and there that continue or repeat and play out. sort of like 30-40 random archtype worlds and their dialogues with each other in a clouded chemically induced coma huh. Writing all that out every night is like writing 30 fantasy novels page by page at all at the same time every night. You really think anyone wants to do that. (I'm just adding it here for my touch on the other questions just in case a time hogging question askers point of view is helpful) Angel

Edit3: Carla, love your 48:** to 49:** "mmmhm" with all the obvious astral nooky going on. See this is why some have their own radio shows and some dont, I'm giggling like a schoolgirl here and thats not fancy for a burly man.

Edit4: Gemini. MEssage me, i have a freaking HUUUUGGEEEEEEE collection of publically available "goreish" videos and stuff in safe environments (virus and adware and legal risk free and so on). This is my Realm bro!

Edit5: Thank you Carla Monica and Jim for a good show Smile
Thanks for your feedback, Cyan! We did your other question tonight.

Did you want me to share any of these comments with Carla and Jim next week? (I'll definitely share the nooky one! Tongue )

Cyan

Feel free to share any or none of them at your own discretion.
Oh, I never expected Carla to address my comments! No worries at all. Feel free to ignore them in the next show if you have anything more interesting to pursue.

Cyan

What is your definition of a "life form" in the simplest most shortest way.
(12-05-2012, 11:09 PM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I never expected Carla to address my comments! No worries at all. Feel free to ignore them in the next show if you have anything more interesting to pursue.

Yup! She did! We covered your question in the last show.
Dear Carla, Jim and team at L/L Research, first both me and my wife would express our sincere gratitude for all the contribution you have made. A couple of questions we have, first is, are you aware of the channeling of the Cosmic Awareness (Cosmic Awareness Communications), just curious what your (or that of Quo's) thoughts are in regards to their message. The second question has to do with the coming harvest. As mentioned in previous cHanneled message that our planet will be "striking the clock" on December 12th, 2012. Also mentioned in the recent Cosmic Awareness channels was the 9 days period between the 12th and the 21st, during which the harvesting process would be completed. From your understanding or thru the informations you have received, what, in a physical sense, would happen? How would the process take place and how would that be perceived in a physical manner? I apologise if the questions seem unimportant or overlaps with covered materials and again thank you for any insights you may be able to provide us all with.
(12-07-2012, 08:49 PM)Nijuro Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Carla, Jim and team at L/L Research, first both me and my wife would express our sincere gratitude for all the contribution you have made. A couple of questions we have, first is, are you aware of the channeling of the Cosmic Awareness (Cosmic Awareness Communications), just curious what your (or that of Quo's) thoughts are in regards to their message. The second question has to do with the coming harvest. As mentioned in previous cHanneled message that our planet will be "striking the clock" on December 12th, 2012. Also mentioned in the recent Cosmic Awareness channels was the 9 days period between the 12th and the 21st, during which the harvesting process would be completed. From your understanding or thru the informations you have received, what, in a physical sense, would happen? How would the process take place and how would that be perceived in a physical manner? I apologise if the questions seem unimportant or overlaps with covered materials and again thank you for any insights you may be able to provide us all with.

Thanks for the questions, Nijuro! Those aren't "unimportant" at all!

Carla's having a bout with the flu, so we had to cancel tonight's show. But we're anticipating a lot of questions about these dates, so we'll surely address your questions next week.

I realize that the next show will be Dec. 14, which is already past the first date you mentioned, so for now I will just say that Carla has stated before that she believes the event to be "metaphysical" rather than physical.

I don't want to speak for Carla any more than that, but hopefully that might put you at ease a bit. Of course, other channels might disagree, so no one will know for sure until it happens! (or not...whatever 'it' is)
(12-05-2012, 11:18 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]What is your definition of a "life form" in the simplest most shortest way.

life/form
Gemini and Karl, we will do your questions next week.

For an index of tonight's topics see here.
Hi Monica, Carla, Jim...

The work that you are all doing has helped me enormously, especially right now. Thanks so much from my heart. (Also Monica, you are a wonderful host. I love the show.)

My question is: could Carla and Jim talk a bit more about Ra's take on this 12.21 "density/dimension?" shift? I have been researching a lot this past year on other sites, channels, etc. and this has all become quite confusing. From what I learned from the Ra Material, years ago, we are going to the 4th density. I'm also sure that there are a lot of ways to perceive this shift and there may not be ONE right way, (nor do I care that there is a RIGHT way) but I would like to revisit Ra's original explanation as well as other information you all may have received through the years.

I was so glad to hear Carla say "I'm glad all this is finally over about this 12.21.2012 date, so that we can get on to other things" in the 12.21 broadcast. I have been experiencing several new things these past few days, but trusting God to take me where I need to be; staying open and aware of love much as I can -- this has been my response to it all. Still: I would like to know more about the "technicalities" of the shift from the Law of One material.

Apologize in advance if you guys have covered this. Just point me in the direction and I'll find the info myself.
Love
Clare
Moderator note:

This question was originally posted here by Shin'Ar. Due to the amount of off-topic material in the post, it has been split to its own thread, found here. The question reads:
(12-29-2012, 11:01 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Carla,

could you further elaborate on your decision to remain a Christian in a church that you are aware has many failings with regard to doctrine and true spirituality? And could you further elaborate on how you manage to step beyond those many imperfections to still find the true 'connection' between your field and Christ's?

How do you personally manage that struggle between the lusts of the flesh, and the things of the Spirit?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8