Bring4th

Full Version: *OLD THREAD*: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Question for Carla. Are your physical troubles due to being attacked by Orion during your Ra channelings?
What do you feel about the following saying:
"Once you know how to get back, you've already crossed over."

and

"81.13 Questioner: We have already discussed the Significator, so I will skip number thirteen. The Transformation of the Body is called Death, for with death the body is transformed to a higher vibrational body for additional learning. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and may be seen to be additionally correct in that each moment and certainly each diurnal period of the bodily incarnation offers death and rebirth to one which is attempting to use the catalyst which is offered it."

2nd. Can you explain to me how you see Death as existing(is there death), where would it be (How is it theoretically possible to die, for real.) and what would its influence be(what would death actually cause, if such a thing exists), as opposed to viewing death as a very long vacation away from the people you like now until they can see you again at which point you'll "communally" decide the next "experience/octave". For example.

If you leave your body behind and never use that form again, have you died.
If you leave your body behind, but plan to use it again and maintain it but it is not living, have you died.
If you imagine yourself as having a body and simply stop imagining, have you died.
If you imagine yourself as having imagined yourself (dream a dream) and you die in the imagination and you "wake" up in a higher level of reality, have you died?

Or is "you" nothing more than the singular long time line of my experiences. That is to say, if I choose to stand up, does a real version of me that chooses to sit down, die. If not, then how do you fit into a single world view both the existence of the self as the omnipotent creator as well as the existence and experience of death.

"
I imagine two people standing next to one another.

I imagine one of them dying.

Did I kill him.
"

And so on. While all or none of these may or may not be along the lines of how you view and how you would explain or grasp, death. Musings, answers and thoughts on this topic would be appreciated for me and would still help me and mine. Thank you.

Tl;Dr: What is death.
Q: During meditation have you ever noticed the various ringing tones that are apparently always present in the mind? If so I was wondering if you could comment on that, I have found out that this is referred to in yoga as naad sound. I have experienced various psychic phenomena after meditating on these sounds and I'm very curious about it. And also I was wondering if you know anything about spontaneous ear ringing and what the significance of it occurring in either left or right ear is?
Hey Carla and friends,

I have been thinking long about your comments about how my situation with arguments with my wife has similarities to Carla's experience watching her father and mother argue.

And I've come to the understanding that I think Carla's initial impression may be right. That I'm not recognizing that I'm not really being loving by doing this (staying calm and detached, and, by being the rational, thinking one, staying in control of the situation).

I am sort of looking down on my partner by not sharing all the information I have with her, whether I believe she'll be capable of understanding or not. It is my responsibility to try to bring her up to the point where she is able to understand, whether this is going to happen or not. The point is, I have to try.

I've been doing some journaling and I've come to recognize these tendencies as a strategy I adopted for self-preservation in the house I grew up in, which was somewhat mentally unhealthy. I tried for years, even as young as eleven or twelve, to get my parents, my mother in particular (who I am beginning to realize had, and still has, Borderline Personality Disorder), to see how their own actions were making and keeping them miserable.

I even remember the moment when I consciously decided to switch tactics - I had been talking to my mother, was forced by her to move out of pleasant polite talk into honesty, which never ended well in that house, and for expressing my sincere belief that she was going about things in the wrong way and pushing my brother away from her - and she responded by kicking me out of the house.

I knew I could rely on her to eventually "reset" and that this edict was sufficiently unpleasant that it would be moved into the box in her mind labeled "Things That Did Not Happen" by the end of the night (and indeed it was, as I quietly returned after midnight and it was never mentioned again), but I also knew that this escalation represented a threat to my survival as I was not yet old enough to support myself and I could not risk her someday deciding to keep such a decree in effect. I would never be able to pay for college and without college, my life would have been irreversibly retarded, to the point where suicide may have become too seductive an option and the incarnation would become a net loss (yes, a fan of Cayce since ten, I framed issues within this mindset even then).

So, I decided that she was no longer to be trusted with the truth in any matter - the risks were too great - and I concentrated on telling her whatever palliative fictions soothed her instead. I reframed my love for her from "being honest and open" to "being kind." I still do this, though I've moved successfully into independence, because I know that borderlines are a higher-than-usual risk group for suicide, especially when reality starts to show through any cracks in the reassuring illusion they erect around themselves that exists to tell them that everything is OK, and that any problems come from OTHER PEOPLE, not the self.

I'm sorry - I'm really going on about this. Anyway, I wanted to let you know, Carla, that your relating my issue to your own family really helped me look at the situation from an outside perspective. I can really understand how your father must have felt. Now I need to make an effort to understand how your mother - and in the process, my wife - felt about the situation from her point of view. Thank you!
(05-27-2013, 11:05 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I'm happy to report that Carla is feeling well enough to resume our radio show! Please submit your questions or discussion topics here.

Monica,
Do questions from forum-posters ever get asked to the channeled entities?
What is Q'uo's favorite TV show at the next possible nexus of asking. (no cheating and using alternative timeline TV)
I would like to know if Q'uo has any thoughts on the amount of unpolarized entities this Harvest.
I don't have any questions, but I would like to say that I am very glad to hear that Carla is feeling up to doing the radio show again!
(05-28-2013, 12:18 AM)unir 1 Wrote: [ -> ]Monica,
Do questions from forum-posters ever get asked to the channeled entities?

Carla isn't channeling right now due to health issues. Once she starts channeling again, perhaps we can revisit this idea.

Radio show scheduled for Friday May 31 at 8:00 pm EST! Be there!
(05-30-2013, 06:50 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Carla isn't channeling right now due to health issues. Once she starts channeling again, perhaps we can revisit this idea.

Radio show scheduled for Friday May 31 at 8:00 pm EST! Be there!

Okay, thanks Monica.
Warm greetings to you Monica and Carla!
Reading from the january 28, 1981 transcripts, Carla mentions and I quote "We helped with the now-historic “Mind Link” of 1977" in regards to Andrija Puharich.

My question is, what was the "Mind Link"?
I did some searching around net, but found no immediate answer. But it sounds like it was something considerable at the time, that took place.

Thank you for your service the both of you!
Love and light Heart
Hi everyone!

It turns out that tonight's "In the Now" will be postponed for another week to give Monica additional time to recover and heal.

Please continue submitting any questions you might have, and they will be considered as soon as the show continues. If your heart feels moved to do so, perhaps in place of the show we can take a few moments on our own to send some light and good thoughts to both Monica and Carla to further assist them with their recoveries.

Thanks,
Steve
Heart

More healing energy to Monica . . . and Carla.

Heart

New Question:

I have been observing over the last several months, and specifically over the last few weeks, that many people are experiencing the surfacing of very old issues, whether they be emotional or physical or both, to be dealt with. And, this seems to be happening in ways that cannot be ignored.

This phenomenon would seem to coincide with the shift into a higher density of light, and the need to be clearer of old energies not aligned with the higher density. What are your thoughts regarding this?
Please answer these questions about time, the past and the future:

1. Is the "Past" fixed or permanent in any sense of the word? Is it more fixed than the future?

2. Can we change the past as easily as we can change the future, using free will?

3. Jane Roberts said the the Crucifixion was not an actual event in the physical realms, but was an event in the nonphysical realms. Can or will you comment or explain this in any way?

Please let me know by email if and when you are able to use these questions, and thank you in advance. Thank you for all you are doing.
Caycegal, according to Bashar, the present is not a result of the past, and the future is not a result of the present. They are only illusions, and only present is real. We are travelling through billions of static parallel realities per second. So even movement is an illusion.

I don't know how, but I assume it's possible to have a different past. I changed my past when I went through a portal about 3 years ago. I closed my eyes, began to fall asleep, and then was jolted awake by traveling through what appeared to be a worm hole. So I have a different past, and don't hold onto guilt about my "past".
Diana, Caycegal, I have recorded your questions to be asked. They'll be asked in the order they were received in relation to questions received by other means (Diana - your's will be first up, Caycegal - it may take a few weeks, we have a list of a few questions already).

I'm locking this thread to avoid confusion. All new questions can be submitted to this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8