Bring4th

Full Version: Reading your density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did some crystal readings with my teacher today. Felt which chakras each crystal resonated with my eyes closed.
And I did very well in that.

My teacher then put cards under my hands with statements on them, and I felt a intuitive "yes" or "no"

The answers weren't straightforward, and I had unique sensations.

6D Ra Complex - Yes
6D Wanderer - No
5D Wanderer - Yes (felt at my crown)
4D Wanderer/Dual - Yes
3D native - Yes. Felt like family and home. Felt warm.

The one that felt the most right was 3D native. So that may be what I am.

I was also getting a lot of NO's for love and god's love and source. So I have to work on self love.

Maybe when I feel self love, I will get more accurate readings.

This was the most unbiased way I know of to check one's density. But even that isn't always straightforward.
I did a reading again today with cards.
I got yes for 4D home, and yes for 3D home.
The 3D felt warm and comforting in my heart, just like it did last time.
I got no for 5D and 6D. But maybe I'm harvestable to 5D. I guess it depends.

So I may be a 3D/4D dual activated. This could explain my high affinity for love and not much wisdom.
I don't feel unity that much that might indicate a 6D wanderer.
I have bent metal with my mind before with giving a little effort with my hands, which indicates 4D dual.

I did get a "yes" for being an anthro in a past life, with a slight feeling in my heart.

And yes to being in a cartoon past life.

But some cards seemed to read wrong like saying that a good piece of orgonite I am ordering won't be beneficial for me.
(07-04-2018, 04:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So I may be a 3D/4D dual activated.

And yes to being in a cartoon past life.

So that's why you're so adorable. Smile

I really like these threads of yours. Do you have any suggestions for solo reading? I have no teacher.

I would appreciate any advice about readings. by myself or with the help of ppl with zero knowledge of these things.

Quote:But some cards seemed to read wrong like saying that a good piece of orgonite I am ordering won't be beneficial for me.
Maybe your guide meant sth else by that result. like ask better questions.
(07-15-2018, 11:43 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I really like these threads of yours. Do you have any suggestions for solo reading? I have no teacher.

Learn to feel energy. I would recommend learning Reiki or some other modality which works with energy.
When you can feel it, then you can ask your guidance for yes and no questions, and feel which one is the answer.

Also, be sure to stay grounded. I like to imagine a rope hanging from my root chakra, into the Earth.
And the Earth holding me.

Doing work with your chakras can make a big difference.
Crystals can help balance them.
Reiki you say.. hmm. well for nearly a decade I have done work with energy for healing since I usually require it.

But I can't really say I can read, recognize and interpret energy, specialy outside of my own energy body.

I can get some free pdfs for learning Reiki. I'm a self learner and there are no such teachers where I live.

Thanks.

edit : I just have water as crystal.
If you have no crystals, then you can ask the Universe to help balance you.

I would say out loud or to yourself "Universe, balance my heart chakra" and give it some time. As soon as I say that, I feel it building.

If you don't know how to manipulate energy with your mind, just ask the Universe, or guide or whoever to help you do it.

You can even ask to balance all your chakras and help you become more energy sensitive. It's taken me 10-15 years of work.