Bring4th

Full Version: What does polarization mean? Are there 3 polarities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking about this the other day..

I actually had 2 questions about polarity

#1) What is it we mean by polarization? Can we have a positive & negative red,orange,yellow, etc chakras? Or is positive polarization a configuration of chakras that includes green ray where negative does not? My understanding is that polarization is the latter, but would like your take on it.

#2) Along with positive and negative polarities, is there a neutral polarity? When we say 51% positive polarization, does this mean 51% positive and 49% negative, or does this mean 51% positive and 49% neutral? Or is there some combination of 51% positive, 30% neutral, 19% negative?

Thought these were interesting concepts, would like to discuss with others.

Thanks!
If there is neutral polarity it means another 3D cycle. I'd rather just polarize positively and not try for the bare minimum.
(06-28-2018, 07:21 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about this the other day..

#1)  What is it we mean by polarization?  Can we have a positive & negative red,orange,yellow, etc chakras? Or is positive polarization a configuration of chakras that includes green ray where negative does not?  My understanding is that polarization is the latter, but would like your take on it.

#2) Along with positive and negative polarities, is there a neutral polarity?  When we say 51% positive polarization, does this mean 51% positive and 49% negative, or does this mean 51% positive and 49% neutral?  Or is there some combination of 51% positive, 30% neutral, 19% negative?

Thanks!

The LOO definition of polarity only has two options...positive or negative.  It is even likened to the oulets of electricity positive and negative poles.  The right is positive the left is negative.  That is why the LOO uses the analogy of electricity.  The polarity is created by the personal choice of either to others or service to self.  That means we actually think abut helping others more than ourselves or of helping ourselves more than others.  There can be no middle of the road.  This is Harvest time.  Choices of either or must be made.  As far as the Chakra go....the Guardians who gav us the LOO as a guide, tell us that if we clear our karma by forgiving others and ourselves for past traumas and wrongs, practice being more loving every day, and find ways to be of sevice to others every day, then our chakras will balance naturally.  Th Law of One says we don't need mumbo jumbo to balance the Chakras.  All we need is to strive to be who we are meant to be!

I'm an older, crippled human who not able  to be of service to others much physically, but I am not only that.  I am also a 4th density Wanderer, aware enough of my life as a humanoid 4th density being, to know I can and do use my crippled, 3rd/4th density human body as a relay and boradcast tower for the One Infinite Creator's Light and Love in daily Consciousness broadcasts to boost the power of other lightworkers, to help the newly awakened choose a polarity, to help those still wtake up, and to give Gia more Light/Love for transition to 4th density.  We all must fin our niche in Creation.  Whether young or old, it is important o remember to not get bogged down in the small stuff, but focus on the big work we must do during this Harvest time.

Hope this helps.  Adoni.
Terraformer
(06-28-2018, 07:21 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]#1)  What is it we mean by polarization?  Can we have a positive & negative red,orange,yellow, etc chakras? Or is positive polarization a configuration of chakras that includes green ray where negative does not?  My understanding is that polarization is the latter, but would like your take on it.

Polarization is the use of intelligent energy to service to others or service to self. The latter is the path which negates the unity of the Creation, is based in a lie that is separation. Naturally, this path negates the green-ray energy center, which is the center of the universal love.

(06-28-2018, 07:21 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]#2) Along with positive and negative polarities, is there a neutral polarity?  When we say 51% positive polarization, does this mean 51% positive and 49% negative, or does this mean 51% positive and 49% neutral?  Or is there some combination of 51% positive, 30% neutral, 19% negative?

The neutral is the entity more then 5 % and less than 51% of service to others in actions, feelings and thoughts. That porcentage is about EACH action, thoughts, etc. at EACH moment. So, an entity in 51% of polarization must be always see each action and thoughts with the eyes of love. Remembering that this number is to become harvesteable. So, that entity with 49%, 50% of service to others is polarizating yourself in the positive polarity.
You can absolutely have unpolarized distortions. Though I'm not sure the Ra material directly states this, I believe it is most accurate to say the polarization percentage is comprised of positivity polarity, negative polarity, and nonpolarized blockages.
Yes, it is possible to have a percentage of self that is unpolarized, but there is no third polarity. Third density is all about splitting the polarities. Polarity is required to manifest, to do work. It's part of the design.

Quote:92.22 Questioner: I am assuming that she sits between the different colored columns, one on her left, one on on her right (the dark one is on her left), to indicate at this position an equal opportunity, you might say, for potentiation of the mind to be of the negative or positive paths. Would Ra comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. Although this is correct it is not as perceptive as the notice that the Priestess, as this figure has been called, sits within a structure in which polarity, symbolized as you correctly noted by the light and dark pillars, is an integral and necessary part. The unfed mind has no polarity just as intelligent infinity has none. The nature of the sub-sub-sub-Logos which offers the third-density experience is one of polarity, not by choice but by careful design.

We perceive an unclear statement. The polarity of Potentiator is there not for the Matrix to choose. It is there for the Matrix to accept as given.
(06-28-2018, 07:21 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about this the other day..

#1) What is it we mean by polarization? Can we have a positive & negative red,orange,yellow, etc chakras? Or is positive polarization a configuration of chakras that includes green ray where negative does not? My understanding is that polarization is the latter, but would like your take on it.

#2) Along with positive and negative polarities, is there a neutral polarity? When we say 51% positive polarization, does this mean 51% positive and 49% negative, or does this mean 51% positive and 49% neutral? Or is there some combination of 51% positive, 30% neutral, 19% negative?

Thanks!

Good questions! I shall answer to the best of my knowledge and ability.

1) I take polarization to mean the consistent making of the Choice. The initial choice of STS or STO needs to be continually refined. One needs to walk the talk. In 3D we are learning the ways of love. Learning to love means something different to one who is STS or STO. How can we further love, accept, forgive and become (STO)? Or, how can I attain more power over others? Manipulation, deceit, control.

The STO seeker opens his heart ever more in acceptance of what is.
The STS seeker rejects what is and seeks to control and dominate it into a configuration of his liking (order out of chaos).
Acceptance vs. Control

Technically speaking, STS seekers have a different configuration in their chakra body; the distortions of orange and yellow ray are encouraged and manipulated in such a way (Ra describes it as an occultation) that they bypass the heart chakra.

The STO seeker balances those blockages in the lower triad which allows for a full flow of energy into the heart chakra which is thence used as the “springboard” into penetrating the 6th chakra.

2) There is no neutral polarity or “middle way”. To walk both paths is to walk no path. Polarization is not possible with contradictory choices, and this is exactly the problem with our planet. People have confused polarity. Their is confusion between love and control. A positive and a negative choice cancel each other out. Prime example: it’s like spanking your child and justifying it by “I’m only doing it because I love you”. That confusion will not make the cut for fourth density harvestability.

We are not expected to be perfect. If we were perfect we would not be here. Therefore, to harvest into fourth density one needs to have polarized at least 51% service to others for the positive path, or 95% service to self for the negative path. There is still 49% of the self that is not polarized positive, but that’s okay because harvest from 3D is not the end of the path. We have fourth density to further refine our polarization, but the difference here is that we have made our choice. There is no more confusion about our choice. This is the purpose of third density and consequently the veil: the making of the Choice.
JJCarsonian Wrote:#1) What is it we mean by polarization? Can we have a positive & negative red,orange,yellow, etc chakras? Or is positive polarization a configuration of chakras that includes green ray where negative does not? My understanding is that polarization is the latter, but would like your take on it.

In my best understanding, "polarization" is a word used by the Confederation to refer to harnessing desire and will in order to direct energy in a concentrated fashion. This is what I believe those of Ra mean by the rather generic physics metaphor, "the ability to do work". It must be understood that the phenomenal manner in which this work manifests is a matter of the level at which one views its fruits. So directing energy could manifest as sending undifferentiated love and light to another, it could manifest as extending the hand to another in real life, it could manifest as both at the same time, etc. This is why I believe those of Ra use clinical terms like "polarization": for precisely the reason that it is a much more noumenal creature, and the way it filters into our experience is variable. But it is at that noumenal level that we have a much deeper existence, where our phenomenal experience provides a reflection or analog of the spiritual process.

I'm no authority, but I believe that the way energy channels through our chakras is itself another reflection of our mental configuration (I think they talk about this in session 51 or 52). Our mental configuration, of course, is the level at which our will most cleanly and directly manifests, since obviously thoughts can coalesce with much more ease and less consequence than in material reality. So it would make sense that as we filter down distillations of spirit into mind, the energy of Creation conforms and reflects this, providing a feedback mechanism for novel ways of performing the service of thought.

To answer you latter question more directly, yes: this is why there are patterns of chakra activation/blockage typified by the two poles. They are reflections of, or alternative ways of viewing, how we "distort" the undifferentiated energies of the Creator in order to have an experience that is ours, or an experience that is seemingly separate from the Creator's.

JJCarsonian Wrote:#2) Along with positive and negative polarities, is there a neutral polarity? When we say 51% positive polarization, does this mean 51% positive and 49% negative, or does this mean 51% positive and 49% neutral? Or is there some combination of 51% positive, 30% neutral, 19% negative?

I don't think it's useful to think of a neutral polarity, but I can see why one might be inclined to think that way (after all, even at the subatomic level we have "neutrons" distinguished from electrons and protons by their lack of charge). One of the key things to understand about polarity as a spiritual phenomenon is the way it reflects the will. To be unpolarized is to not have the will or desire to push forward into more refined experiences and energies. This is the unpolarized sector of experience where one is still attempting to discover the inner biases that, once accepted and potentiated through use of will, pushes one forward on the spiritual journey through experiences that explore the polarized view of a catalyst, experiences that are much richer and vivid and thus sink down into the roots of mind to offer the Creator the fruits with more fidelity, sureness, and gravity.

Perhaps it's useful instead to think of neutral polarity as "the entity at rest", where the entity is being worked on by the Creator, as opposed to the polarized entity doing work and creating a dynamic tension in the Creator that is informing it and exploring its nature. Of course, what the character or polarity of this work is is a separate question from whether there is the possibility to do work in the first place. So there are two dichotomies here: neutrality vs polarity, and negative vs. positive.

The former dichotomy might be explored by looking into those of Ra's observations of the previous octave, where polarity did not play a role. This dichotomy was described as "actor" vs. "acted upon," or "mover" vs. "moved." Is an entity being worked on and explored by the Creation in order to begin to awaken it's inherent identity as the Creator, or is the entity awakened and acting upon the Creation to explore it as a continually developing Creator? We see here the two essential "vantage points" that exemplify duality as a tool for, or process enabling, the Creator to understand itself.

The latter dichotomy is that of polarity, where there is discovered in the Creator's exploration of self-consciousness and self-directed evolution the utility of adding an additional "charge" to the nature of waking up and taking control of the soul's return to the Creator. Not only is the entity experiencing the process of waking up to its own power as in the first dichotomy, but it can also understand that power in two ways: doubling down on an identity that flows from acknowledging the unity of Creation, or doubling down on an identity that reinforces the illusion of separation. Because we are all the Creator, each of us has just as much potential to go in either direction, as both reflect capacities of creativity inherent in Creatorship.

To summarize, I would argue that the question of the direction in which the power is used is worth recognizing as fundamentally separate from the question of whether the power should be used at all. However, I'm open to any thoughts you or others might have in using a model of "trichotomy" here. Of course it's possible: the governing concern, in my mind, is whether it's useful or not.

I hope I've been able to help folks think through these things, it's certainly been helpful to me, and I look forward to criticisms.
(06-28-2018, 07:21 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]#2) Along with positive and negative polarities, is there a neutral polarity?  When we say 51% positive polarization, does this mean 51% positive and 49% negative, or does this mean 51% positive and 49% neutral?  Or is there some combination of 51% positive, 30% neutral, 19% negative?

This is a good question, and, I believe, sheds a lot of light.

This is Ra's answer, from Session 17.

Quote:17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

So that makes it a binary sum.

5% STO, and 95% STS.

Which makes you wonder about positive polarization, if it means a harvestable grade of 51% STO, and 49% STS.

So called 'beginner 4d entities' could be quite 'negative', if seen in that light.  Definitely not the kind of overwhelming dedication like a 95% application of Will in one direction (*SEEMINGLY*).

I think the key aspect to Polarity is not necessarily the final numbers - even though they are some sort of metaphysical benchmark of working with spiritual/metaphysical light.

The key aspect to polarity - in my mind - is a considered movement in one direction or the other.  Much like is represented in Card 6 of the tarot.  One has to commit to a certain mode of experience.  Either the Choice of acceptance/forgiveness/integration - or that of control, suppresion and subordination.

So the two paths are about a momentum, which utilises the catalyst of lived experience.

When this momentum has enough weight, that then spills over into the next density of experience, as the mind/self is solidly equipped enough with the inner tools (love of other-self, or love of self) to be able to manage in that kind of spiritual context.  Harvest is not necessarily about holding someone back, or denying them entry.  It's more that the core of self has to be coherent enough to withstand those higher pressures and experiences.  Well organised, internally.
Thank you guys for your responses!

Terraformer Wrote:The LOO definition of polarity only has two options...positive or negative.  It is even likened to the oulets of electricity positive and negative poles.  The right is positive the left is negative.  That is why the LOO uses the analogy of electricity.  The polarity is created by the personal choice of either to others or service to self.  That means we actually think abut helping others more than ourselves or of helping ourselves more than others.  There can be no middle of the road.  This is Harvest time.  Choices of either or must be made.  As far as the Chakra go....the Guardians who gav us the LOO as a guide, tell us that if we clear our karma by forgiving others and ourselves for past traumas and wrongs, practice being more loving every day, and find ways to be of sevice to others every day, then our chakras will balance naturally.  Th Law of One says we don't need mumbo jumbo to balance the Chakras.  All we need is to strive to be who we are meant to be!

I'm an older, crippled human who not able  to be of service to others much physically, but I am not only that.  I am also a 4th density Wanderer, aware enough of my life as a humanoid 4th density being, to know I can and do use my crippled, 3rd/4th density human body as a relay and boradcast tower for the One Infinite Creator's Light and Love in daily Consciousness broadcasts to boost the power of other lightworkers, to help the newly awakened choose a polarity, to help those still wtake up, and to give Gia more Light/Love for transition to 4th density.  We all must fin our niche in Creation.  Whether young or old, it is important o remember to not get bogged down in the small stuff, but focus on the big work we must do during this Harvest time.

So, are you saying there is such thing as a Positive Red Ray Chakra activation and a Negative Red Ray Chakra activation, for example? Ra talks about pre-veil graduation, and Don asked him if the 51% STO still holds true. Ra said that statement did not hold true for pre-veil - it was akin to walking up a staircase of light until the amount of light was too difficult for the entity to handle. Graduation from 3rd to 4th sounded like a certain clearance of 1st 3 chakras and level of activation of 4th, 5th, and 6th.

Also, from my understanding, chakra balancing is more about the distortions in the mind and less about clearing karma.

How do you know you are a 4th density wanderer? Just curious how you got this info.

Infinite Wrote:Polarization is the use of intelligent energy to service to others or service to self. The latter is the path which negates the unity of the Creation, is based in a lie that is separation. Naturally, this path negates the green-ray energy center, which is the center of the universal love.

The neutral is the entity more then 5 % and less than 51% of service to others in actions, feelings and thoughts. That porcentage is about EACH action, thoughts, etc. at EACH moment. So, an entity in 51% of polarization must be always see each action and thoughts with the eyes of love. Remembering that this number is to become harvesteable. So, that entity with 49%, 50% of service to others is polarizating yourself in the positive polarity.

So you are saying polarization is more about the usage of intelligent energy? There is not a polarity in the chakras, or its not a certain configuration of chakra activation? This is an interesting concept, i dont think i ever got that understanding from the material. My understanding is that polarization is a byproduct of how the mind is configured. Actions and thoughts are also a byproduct of how the mind is configured.

Xise Wrote:You can absolutely have unpolarized distortions. Though I'm not sure the Ra material directly states this, I believe it is most accurate to say the polarization percentage is comprised of positivity polarity, negative polarity, and nonpolarized blockages.

I'm not sure if i understand. Are you saying that there is such a thing as "nonpolarized" energy, or are you saying its not polarized because the chakras are blocked? I'm wonder if non-polarization is a combination of negative + positive, or if if there is a neural, negative, and positive. An analogy of this would bet he SIN wave, where positive polarization may be 1 frequency, and negative may be the reverse. A non polarity may be a flat line.

NauTik Wrote:Technically speaking, STS seekers have a different configuration in their chakra body; the distortions of orange and yellow ray are encouraged and manipulated in such a way (Ra describes it as an occultation) that they bypass the heart chakra.

The STO seeker balances those blockages in the lower triad which allows for a full flow of energy into the heart chakra which is thence used as the “springboard” into penetrating the 6th chakra.

So are you saying that polarization is a specific configuration of Chakra activation? I know that STS and STO have different chakra activation, but i'm wondering if Green Ray activation defines positive polarity, or if polarity is completely different than chakra activation. I do know that certain chakra activation is needed for harvestability, though. In Ra's pre-veil discussion, it sounds as if its a certain chakra activation.

RV Jeremy Wrote:In my best understanding, "polarization" is a word used by the Confederation to refer to harnessing desire and will in order to direct energy in a concentrated fashion. This is what I believe those of Ra mean by the rather generic physics metaphor, "the ability to do work". It must be understood that the phenomenal manner in which this work manifests is a matter of the level at which one views its fruits. So directing energy could manifest as sending undifferentiated love and light to another, it could manifest as extending the hand to another in real life, it could manifest as both at the same time, etc. This is why I believe those of Ra use clinical terms like "polarization": for precisely the reason that it is a much more noumenal creature, and the way it filters into our experience is variable. But it is at that noumenal level that we have a much deeper existence, where our phenomenal experience provides a reflection or analog of the spiritual process.

You know, i think someone else had a similar take, but now that i think about it, this would not jive with the way Ra talks about polarity. At certain points, he would say that answering a particular question causes him to lose polarity.

Bring4th Plenum Wrote:So that makes it a binary sum.

5% STO, and 95% STS.

Which makes you wonder about positive polarization, if it means a harvestable grade of 51% STO, and 49% STS.

So called 'beginner 4d entities' could be quite 'negative', if seen in that light. Definitely not the kind of overwhelming dedication like a 95% application of Will in one direction (*SEEMINGLY*).

I think the key aspect to Polarity is not necessarily the final numbers - even though they are some sort of metaphysical benchmark of working with spiritual/metaphysical light.

The key aspect to polarity - in my mind - is a considered movement in one direction or the other. Much like is represented in Card 6 of the tarot. One has to commit to a certain mode of experience. Either the Choice of acceptance/forgiveness/integration - or that of control, suppresion and subordination.

Interesting - now i'm thinking maybe polarity is more about how the mind is configured. Polarization is within the "mind". Chakra activation and balancing is a byproduct of the mind. If we review the questions about pre-veil, Ra doesnt describe being harvestability as 51% positive polarization. He says 51% positive doesnt apply there, although the requirements are the same. He describes it as a stair case of light that the entity must traverse until the light becomes too much. In his example, it sounds like a certain level of Chakra activation, but maybe 4D harvest-ability is all about the level of development of the mind. Chakra activation, polarization, thoughts, actions, are all a byproduct of the mind.
(06-29-2018, 09:33 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting - now i'm thinking maybe polarity is more about how the mind is configured.  Polarization is within the "mind".  Chakra activation and balancing is a byproduct of the mind....In his example, it sounds like a certain level of Chakra activation, but maybe 4D harvest-ability is all about the level of development of the mind.  Chakra activation, polarization, thoughts, actions, are all a byproduct of the mind.

I've always believed this to be case and I believe the Ra material strongly/overwhelming supports this notion that it all comes down to the content of one's mind: perspectives, beliefs, biases, etc. It's the complete mind though, so more than just your conscious mind, also the subconscious mind. The energy centers and polarization are just a reflection of the mind's contents.

10-26-18 Update: I should probably clarify that I meant like universal mind as in something like the archetypal mind, which covers the mind, body, and spirit.
One might also observe that the journey leading to significant polarization involves various experiences of transformation.  Polarization strong enough to do work in Spirit involves a restructuring of the interior self such that powerful energies may freely flow.  And the price of that restructuring is not trivial, I would aver.  The commitment is costly.  You pay with your life.

Perhaps

Think in terms of Radio, you can have modulation or amplitude alteration to generate the wanted signal but in the end result there are only two options, either you hear the music, or you don't hear the music, there is little middle ground, even parts where the hearing is only partial you remember times when you think you heard it through the static and times you didn't.

In short, there maybe the option of infinitely repeating the 3rd density as a polarity that waits for all other beings to complete the density model before upgrading, but such a view to infinity may limit you and may not work, and even if it does I hesitate to see a difference between that and STO.
Quote:So are you saying that polarization is a specific configuration of Chakra activation? I know that STS and STO have different chakra activation, but i'm wondering if Green Ray activation defines positive polarity, or if polarity is completely different than chakra activation. I do know that certain chakra activation is needed for harvestability, though. In Ra's pre-veil discussion, it sounds as if its a certain chakra activation.

That’s not what I was saying, but it’s an excellent question! I hadn’t thought about this before.

To me, the heart chakra does define the Right Hand Path of service to others. It’s of central importance. It’s the middle of the chakra body. It’s quite literally the heart of our being. Even on the Tree of Life, the heart chakra can be roughly placed at Tiphareth which is the center of the Tree. (STS also usesthe Tree of Life, but Tiphareth would be understood or used differently. Tiphareth is the sphere of the Christ; the redeemer. What does redemption mean to STS? I’m calling to mind the sun-god-hero myths, which seem to be a blueprint.)

What I had meant was: depending upon the chosen means of polarization of consciousness, the chakra body will become configured in a certain way for either path. The chakras can be understood as spheres of consciousness. Polarization is other than chakra configuration, but the chakra configuration is a product of polarization.

For example, STO seeks to love unconditionally, he seeks the green ray. The STS seeker rejects the principle of universal love and seeks to order creation into his liking. If he’s successful on his path, he’ll be polarizing, and his heart chakra will be ever more blocked and the blockages in orange and yellow will increase. The LHP is extremely difficult and requires great dedication. Consequently, his chakra configuration is going to be different than onewho is polarized on the positive path.

We have to remember that the LHP wasn’t realized as a possibility until the Veil had dropped on third density. The Left Hand Path is the path of that which is not. They’re trying to evolve in a way other than what was laid out by the Logos. (Learning the ways of love only meant loving others before the veil. All was known to be the Creator. How could one not love each other unconditionally? With the veil dropped learning the ways of love could also mean self love to the exclusion of all others, which is a distorted concept of love.) This is a product of free will, the Veil. The chakra body becomes configured in a disorted way which is reflective of their false distorted views.

I hope that’s clear, my friend! It’s hard to answer. I can’t say that I fully understand but this is my best explanation of what I think.
(06-30-2018, 03:12 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Think in terms of Radio, you can have modulation or amplitude alteration to generate the wanted signal but in the end result there are only two options, either you hear the music, or you don't hear the music, there is little middle ground, even parts where the hearing is only partial you remember times when you think you heard it through the static and times you didn't.

You might be referring to amplitude modulation (AM) or frequency modulation (FM) or phase modulation.  These are means of loading a carrier wave with information.

But you can't buy a radio set for this kind of work at Walmart.  You must become the instrument, and it requires significant sacrifice to do that to a point where you can receive or transmit information a fairly clean signal.

It is NOT a passive, lazy affair--experience tells me--to become polarized to the point of some true degree of communion with the deeper self.

(06-28-2018, 07:21 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]#1)  What is it we mean by polarization?  Can we have a positive & negative red,orange,yellow, etc chakras? Or is positive polarization a configuration of chakras that includes green ray where negative does not?  My understanding is that polarization is the latter, but would like your take on it.

#2) Along with positive and negative polarities, is there a neutral polarity?  When we say 51% positive polarization, does this mean 51% positive and 49% negative, or does this mean 51% positive and 49% neutral?  Or is there some combination of 51% positive, 30% neutral, 19% negative?

Interesting questions.

#1) As I understand activation of green-ray energy center (universal love) is crucial for STO polarization. For STS yellow ray manifestations are important while keeping green closed. Someone with desire for STO has to raise vibration by free flow through all energy centers (at least from first to fourth). Someone with desire for STS has to stop at yellow and intensify it to reach certain degree for 4th density work.

I think chakras aren't positive or negative. Different intention uses centers differently. STO will use centers to merge with and serve others, radiate unto others. STS will use centres for separation from and control over others. Green and blue-ray energy seem to be incompatible with this intention. It looks folly.

Quote:The negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. (41.14)

... the vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration. (47.3)

... the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the instreamings of intelligent infinity. (47.4)

#2) There are only two polarities but there is a third option (itself not a polarity) - delaying or ignoring polarity. There are some distortions that are holding polarization. It's resisting to mature/step forward. For example: entrapment in distraction/amusement technology, reverting to orange ray ...
(06-29-2018, 09:33 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]So you are saying polarization is more about the usage of intelligent energy?  

I'm talking in a general manner. Everything is about use intelligent energy:

Quote:27.5 Questioner: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity as one part is sufficient. Could you please now define intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

Quote:27.7 Questioner: Now I think I have extracted an important point from this in that in intelligent infinity we have work without polarity, or a potential difference does not have to exist. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no difference, potential or kinetic, in unity. The basic rhythms of intelligent infinity are totally without distortion of any kind. The rhythms are clothed in mystery, for they are being itself. From this undistorted unity, however, appears a potential in relation to intelligent energy.

In this way you may observe the term to be somewhat two-sided, one use of the term, that being as the undistorted unity, being without any kinetic or potential side. The other application of this term, which we use undifferentiatedly for lack of other term in the sense of the vast potential tapped into by foci or focuses of energy, we call intelligent energy.

But, this is the most accurate passage in LOO about polarity:

Quote:19.20 Questioner: Well, this would seem then that there is a relationship then between what we perceive as physical phenomena, say the electrical phenomena, and the phenomena of consciousness, and that they, having stemmed from the One Creator, are practically identical but have slightly different actions as we [tape ends.] [Is this correct?]

Ra: I am Ra. Again we oversimplify to answer your query.

The physical complex alone is created of many, many energy or electromagnetic fields interacting due to intelligent energy; the mental configurations or distortions of each complex further adding fields of electromagnetic energy and distorting the physical complex patterns of energy; the spiritual aspect serving as a further complexity of fields which is of itself perfect but which can be realized in many distorted and unintegrated ways by the mind and body complexes of energy fields.

Thus, instead of one, shall we say, magnet with one polarity you have in the body/mind/spirit complex one basic polarity expressed in what you would call violet-ray energy, the sum of the energy fields, but which is affected by thoughts of all kinds generated by the mind complex, by distortions of the body complex, and by the numerous relationships between the microcosm which is the entity and the macrocosm in many forms which you may represent by viewing the stars, as you call them, each with a contributing energy ray which enters the electromagnetic web of the entity due to its individual distortions.

(06-29-2018, 09:33 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]There is not a polarity in the chakras, or its not a certain configuration of chakra activation?

I see that the key to understand the both polarity in terms of energy centers is the green-ray energy center or cardiac chakra. The STO entity will seek balance all the chakras to open the gateway to intelligent infinity. STS entity will negates the green-ray to open the gateway. The first will radiate your energy, the latter will absorb energy from others. Here Ra explain this clearly:

Quote:85.11 Questioner: Then the [service-to-self] path have potentiated that which is not. Could you expand that a little bit so I can understand it better?

Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the [service-to-self] choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

When fifth-density refinement has been achieved that which is not is carried further, the wisdom density being explored by entities which have no compassion, no universal love. They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly.

That which is not may be seen as a self-imposed darkness in which harmony is turned into an eternal disharmony. However, that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave of third density and, as darkness eventually calls the light, so does that which is not eventually call that which is.

Quote:75.23 Questioner: I am sorry for the confusion. Sometimes, as you say, sound vibration complexes are not very adequate, and I’m sorry.

You made the statement in a previous session that the true adept lives more and more as it is. Will you explain and expand upon that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

(06-29-2018, 09:33 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]There is not a polarity in the chakras, or its not a certain configuration of chakra activation?
My understanding is that polarization is a byproduct of how the mind is configured.  Actions and thoughts are also a byproduct of how the mind is configured.

The mind have a main role. But I see each being as a mind/body/spirit complex. So, I generalize saying that the direction of thoughts and actions determines the polarity.

And off-topic question:

(06-30-2018, 09:16 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Even on the Tree of Life, the heart chakra can be roughly placed at Tiphareth which is the center of the Tree.

Can you make a relationship of sephiroth and energy centers?

I know that Malkhuth = red-ray energy center and Kether is the violet-energy center.
The famous Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita talks about the polarities. Referred to in that text as the modes of nature. There is the mode of goodness, which is the path of the devas (angels) and of serving others. Then there is the mode of passion, which is the path of the asuras (demons) and of serving the self. Through the mode of goodness, you reincarnate in the higher planets, and the mode of passion takes you to the lower planets. The Bhagavad Gita breaks down the experiences and differences of those two paths, but it also mentions the third mode of nature- the mode of ignorance. It is the mode of nature that predominates over us when we cannot fully embody either of the other modes. It's the mode of indifference. And there are resulting qualities of the experience of the mode of ignorance- it is also explained in detail like the other modes. Most people in this age are under the mode of ignorance. As the mode of goodness is the path of the angels and the mode of passion is the path of the demons; the mode of ignorance is the "path" of ghosts and spirits. Not that we necessarily become a ghost right after incarnating, although it does bring to mind how some of the entities Ra mentions are in a process of healing- they are sometimes confused because their path might have been not as pure as they intended and so they stay in a disembodied state for some time.

#1)  What is it we mean by polarization?  Can we have a positive & negative red,orange,yellow, etc chakras? Or is positive polarization a configuration of chakras that includes green ray where negative does not?  My understanding is that polarization is the latter, but would like your take on it.

Thanks!
(07-14-2018, 05:41 PM)sriyantra Wrote: [ -> ]The famous Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita talks about the polarities. Referred to in that text as the modes of nature.

Did you mean the three gunas - sattva, rajas and tama?
Yes! That is the Sanskrit.

(07-15-2018, 12:21 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2018, 05:41 PM)sriyantra Wrote: [ -> ]The famous Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita talks about the polarities. Referred to in that text as the modes of nature.

Did you mean the three gunas - sattva, rajas and tama?
Those who know of us and want more, those who know of us and don't want more, those who don't know about us and dont want to know. Basically, is what I'm sensing as the 3 polarities.
Another way to describe the three qualities (two polarities and indifference):

Quote:The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself. (10.12)

To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two. (17.33)
(07-14-2018, 05:41 PM)sriyantra Wrote: [ -> ]The famous Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita talks about the polarities. Referred to in that text as the modes of nature. There is the mode of goodness, which is the path of the devas (angels) and of serving others. Then there is the mode of passion, which is the path of the asuras (demons) and of serving the self. Through the mode of goodness, you reincarnate in the higher planets, and the mode of passion takes you to the lower planets. The Bhagavad Gita breaks down the experiences and differences of those two paths, but it also mentions the third mode of nature- the mode of ignorance. It is the mode of nature that predominates over us when we cannot fully embody either of the other modes. It's the mode of indifference. And there are resulting qualities of the experience of the mode of ignorance- it is also explained in detail like the other modes. Most people in this age are under the mode of ignorance. As the mode of goodness is the path of the angels and the mode of passion is the path of the demons; the mode of ignorance is the "path" of ghosts and spirits. Not that we necessarily become a ghost right after incarnating, although it does bring to mind how some of the entities Ra mentions are in a process of healing- they are sometimes confused because their path might have been not as pure as they intended and so they stay in a disembodied state for some time.

Thanks!

Maybe I can add to the confusion here.

In the Ra Material, "polarity" is the capacity to do work in spirit.  It's like the charge of a battery, it can be high or low or in between or completely dead.  The term "positive polarization" refers to the degree to which one's being is oriented towards service to others (or God or virtue, etc.) as compared to being self-serving or not much dedicated to anything.  I don't recall Ra discussing a neutral polarity, possibly because polarity is necessary to evolve spiritually, and, as it functions similar to a battery, it is either positive or negative.  However, Ra says they are without polarity because at their sixth density level, they serve the Law of One, and oneness, by definition is without polarity.

The Vedic concepts of the Devas and Asuras are simpatico with the Ra Material's concepts of the paths of service to others and service to self and how these lead to high levels of spiritual developement.  For example, there are stories of Asuras attaining immortality--Rahu comes to mind.  (The Asuras usually pay some price for their gains, such as Rahu losing his body.  On the other hand, the Devas sometimes take a beating as well, such as in the Humbling of Indra.)  Likewise, the Vedantic concept of Brahman is simpatico with the LOO concept of the Creator prior to the first distortion.

The triguna (three gunas) are another matter.  These could be maybe sort of be seen as describing polarity, in the sense that someone highly sattvic has more polarity (power to do work in spirit) and someone very tamasic has far less polarity.  But being submerged in tamas (lethargic, indifferent) would not be a different polarity, it would be a state of very little polarity.  A person in that state would likely have very little viveka (insightful discrimination) and would thus be disposed to being manipulated by ghosts or demons or selfish politicians (or people who post on the Internet, such as us).

I hope that helps.

Quote:D: I’m new to this material. Can you define the word “polarity” in this context?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. Polarity, from our point of view, is the use of the intelligent energy of the One Creator in either one of two fashions: the positive polarity being that which is radiant and shares the intelligent energy of the One Creator with those about the seeker of truth; or it may be manifested in the negative sense, and become that which is seen as magnetic, that which seeks to separate the self from other selves, and to dominate and control the other selves for the benefit of the self. Thus, polarity is the means by which the seeker of truth utilizes the intelligent energy of the One Creator.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0415.aspx
(08-29-2018, 10:25 PM)Infinite quoting Quo Wrote: [ -> ]Thus, polarity is the means by which the seeker of truth utilizes the intelligent energy of the One Creator.

Okay, fine, but this doesn't describe what polarity looks like, smells like, tastes like. 

I'll offer this description.  It feels like intensely inward looking recognition of deep commitment to something unseen, yet known though unknown means.  It looks like the opening of being to the Transcendent.  I'm not sure what it smells like, but it has the sense of a personal reckoning of deep feeling/knowing/being.

(08-30-2018, 12:10 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, fine, but this doesn't describe what polarity looks like, smells like, tastes like. 

I believe this explain EXACTLY what polarity is:

Quote:You may look at each mind, body, spirit complex within the third-density illusion as a source of energy—energies that are expended either in service to others or in service to self. If you could look at the metaphysical nature of the metaphysical expenditure of energies by each entity, this would provide you with a measure, shall we say, of the efficiency of the energy expenditures, even into the areas of the quantification of percentages. The entity who is able to express 51% of its energies by intention in its life pattern, then will find itself available for the harvest in the positive sense.

The entity who expends 95% of its energies in directing that love quality to the self, will similarly find itself in the opportunity to be harvested in the negative sense, for the negative entity will find it is much more necessary to be consciously aware of each expenditure of energy, for it is much more difficult to contact intelligent infinity using the lower chakras, red through yellow, leaving out the green and making contact with intelligent infinity by communicating through the blue chakra and the indigo. Thus the requirement for the negatively oriented entity is somewhat higher, shall we say, for it travels the path of that which is not, the path of separation. This is a viable path to the one Creator but requires a greater degree of accuracy in the expenditure of energy.

Source: http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0326.aspx

I always saw the polarity as the direction in which the energy is used (this includes thoughts, emotions and deeds). But, this energy is enough to express a polarity only if the prana is flowing without blockages (for this reason is necessary open the green-ray chakra to become harvesteable to STO fourth-density).
(08-30-2018, 09:52 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this explain EXACTLY what polarity is:

Uh, yeah, polarization has the objective characteristic of being relatively efficient energy expenditure.  Point taken.  But I was trying to describe it from the subjective, personal perspective, for whatever that may be worth.

This idea, "able to express 51% of its energies by intention in its life pattern," inspires me to add to my description that there is also a feeling of being in greater sync with one's larger self as one goes through the day.

What do you think "efficiency of energy expenditure" means, exactly.  Is it merely flow vs. impedance, or do you feel there is more to it?

(08-30-2018, 11:25 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]But I was trying to describe it from the subjective, personal perspective, for whatever that may be worth.

From the same session:

Quote:We are aware that each here pursues a path of seeking the opening of the green-ray energy center as the primary portion of your journey through the third-density illusion. To be able to open the heart in what is called “unconditional love” in more than 51% of your thoughts, words, and deeds is considered an harvestable quality or quantity for entities to express love for those about them.

(08-30-2018, 11:25 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think "efficiency of energy expenditure" means, exactly.  Is it merely flow vs. impedance, or do you feel there is more to it?

Something like this:

Quote:The principal effort typical of third density meditative work is the opening of the heart chakra— or the green ray energy center—for only when this center is opened can work in the higher centers be engaged in a way that reflects the polarity we have called service to others.

(08-30-2018, 02:11 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2018, 11:25 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]But I was trying to describe it from the subjective, personal perspective, for whatever that may be worth.

From the same session:

Quote:We are aware that each here pursues a path of seeking the opening of the green-ray energy center as the primary portion of your journey through the third-density illusion. To be able to open the heart in what is called “unconditional love” in more than 51% of your thoughts, words, and deeds is considered an harvestable quality or quantity for entities to express love for those about them.

(08-30-2018, 11:25 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think "efficiency of energy expenditure" means, exactly.  Is it merely flow vs. impedance, or do you feel there is more to it?

Something like this:

Quote:The principal effort typical of third density meditative work is the opening of the heart chakra— or the green ray energy center—for only when this center is opened can work in the higher centers be engaged in a way that reflects the polarity we have called service to others.

Could you link to the full session?

Where is this from?

Edit: Oh, in the post above, my bad.
I think "efficiency of energy expenditure" is an explicit hint that polarization is a kind of epiphenomenon or side effect of a larger energetic condition or pattern that we simply do not have the proper frame of reference to see or describe.

I agree that this is not a satisfying answer, it's a "just so sorry" (the reason that energy expenditure correlates with polarity is that polarity is a kind of energy expenditure, much like water being wet because it has the property of wetness), but I do think that's the best we can do to reconcile the Confederation's system with our experience. I think it lines up reasonably well assuming one has the proper frame of mind, but of course that's never going to convince anybody. Having faith that all of this works out in the end, though, is kind of the same thing. I'm just guessing that this vibration we always hear about reconciles energy with choice and consciousness.
Pages: 1 2