Bring4th

Full Version: Getting to homecoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about a gofundme earlier and decided that I'd rather solve this problem generated by drug abuse by getting my feet back on the ground and getting a handle on my drugs, so I decided to not involve the community with a begging project. But. There is one thing I could beg for here, A ticket to homecoming.

If I set up a gofundme with some memebers here what is the opinon, could I make enough for a ticket to homecoming and the associated costs. I'm a spirit healer with 15 years of experience and living at the homeless shelter here, where people are poor, I still receive a customer a month that pays so I can say that even with little to no advertising I still make my own.

So, long story short, should I ask for money from the community to meet the community, I would love to come to homecoming one of these years and maybe share some thoughts face to face as this is such a slow way to talk.

Would there be an interesting in meeting the viking healer?