Bring4th

Full Version: Subliminal affirmations and isochronic tones, etc: Cheating?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I know some of you are aware I went through a bad friend dumping recently that was mostly my fault and that letting it go has been quite a struggle. Although I had already experienced a spiritual awakening and at some point intuited the Law of One, it was while using subliminals designed for emotional pain relief and healing that I started reading Law of One material. I'm wondering if the powerful subliminals may have had something to do with that?

This is what I used:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...g-aid-2-0/

It works immensely well.

Problem is, not too long into it, and especially not too long after discovering the Law of One, I started wondering if maybe use of subliminals was cheating. While consulting others and while reading stuff on the internet, I have come across the suggestion that this is so. Also, it was brought to my attention that the subliminal I just linked you to in particular may be bringing up extra catalyst and causing soul damage. As such, I have decided to stop using it, even though it was amazingly effective.

While pondering the matter, I decided it'd be a cool idea to start a thread on this forum discussing the potential effects/consequences of using subliminals, binaural entrainment, isochronic tones, etc. to affect us and our environment/circumstances.

So who here thinks of use of such technologies as "cheating"? Are there any exceptions you make? How do you think these technologies affect the spiritual lesson learning process?
(07-02-2018, 03:30 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So I know some of you are aware I went through a bad friend dumping recently that was mostly my fault and that letting it go has been quite a struggle. Although I had already experienced a spiritual awakening and at some point intuited the Law of One, it was while using subliminals designed for emotional pain relief and healing that I started reading Law of One material. I'm wondering if the powerful subliminals may have had something to do with that?

This is what I used:

It works immensely well.

Problem is, not too long into it, and especially not too long after discovering the Law of One, I started wondering if maybe use of subliminals was cheating. While consulting others and while reading stuff on the internet, I have come across the suggestion that this is so. Also, it was brought to my attention that the subliminal I just linked you to in particular may be bringing up extra catalyst and causing soul damage. As such, I have decided to stop using it, even though it was amazingly effective.

While pondering the matter, I decided it'd be a cool idea to start a thread on this forum discussing the potential effects/consequences of using subliminals, binaural entrainment, isochronic tones, etc. to affect us and our environment/circumstances.

So who here thinks of use of such technologies as "cheating"? Are there any exceptions you make? How do you think these technologies affect the spiritual lesson learning process?
I don’t think you can cheat the universe. If it helps you heal it means your need for that catalyst was over at least temporarily and perhaps permanently.

Avoiding certain avenues of healing would be basically choosing to willfully continue experiencing catylist. Sometimes that is the right call sometimes not. Don’t over think it. It will all sort itself out exactly as it is meant to.
(07-02-2018, 03:38 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2018, 03:30 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So I know some of you are aware I went through a bad friend dumping recently that was mostly my fault and that letting it go has been quite a struggle. Although I had already experienced a spiritual awakening and at some point intuited the Law of One, it was while using subliminals designed for emotional pain relief and healing that I started reading Law of One material. I'm wondering if the powerful subliminals may have had something to do with that?

This is what I used:

It works immensely well.

I don’t think you can cheat the universe. If it helps you heal it means your need for that catalyst was over at least temporarily and perhaps permanently.

Avoiding certain avenues of healing would be basically choosing to willfully continue experiencing catylist. Sometimes that is the right call sometimes not. Don’t over think it. It will all sort itself out exactly as it is meant to.

Thanks. Honestly, the subs on that site seem amazing.I'm thinking about going back on that last sub. But I'm worried about what that may entail. 6 months of EHPRA and I'm sure I'll be feeling much better. I just don't want to cause any damage to myself spiritually or stunt my spiritual growth. Although I do honestly feel as though my being lead to these technologies (starting with Quadible Integrity on Youtube) was arranged by my higher self after a desperate suicidal prayer for SOMETHING to help me overcome what I was going through to be of service to myself and others, so maybe it's not so bad? OR maybe you only use it when necessary? I dunno.
Even if it's a shortcut to spiritual development, there's a LOT of room to grow. I don't think it's cheating because we still have to face ourselves and our challenges. It will bring them to the surface.

I listen to Holosync which uses binaural beats. They don't use subliminals because they say they've been proven not to work.
They use Autofonix, which is above human hearing. They say their research shows that works better than subliminal.
(07-02-2018, 03:30 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is, not too long into it, and especially not too long after discovering the Law of One, I started wondering if maybe use of subliminals was cheating. While consulting others and while reading stuff on the internet, I have come across the suggestion that this is so.

It's not the case. Subliminals, affirmations, etc. are just tools to use the power of unconscious mind.

(07-02-2018, 03:30 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So who here thinks of use of such technologies as "cheating"? Are there any exceptions you make? How do you think these technologies affect the spiritual lesson learning process?

These technologies are almost harmless. The only exception would be some affirmation against others beings.
Thank you guys so much for the input! If anybody else has anything they'd like to add or any points they think contrast, more discussion is always welcome. Smile
removed
No, unless you feel you are. (Not being true to yourself)

We are living in a time of a great transition, follow your heart, listen to your feelings, work and balance on your inner self, and give love and compassion to that creator.
Subliminal affirmations are mind control / brainwashing. It’s a negative technique and I don’t advise it’s usage.
Don't get me started on mind control...
(07-03-2018, 08:13 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Subliminal affirmations are mind control / brainwashing. It’s a negative technique and I don’t advise it’s usage.

The thing is we have been brain washed to feel all kinds of bad things since birth. Life is brainwashing, replacing one thing (ideas)for another.

Tv is brainwashing, parenting is brainwashing, friends presence and internet and books. They seep into the subconscious. It’s not worse to put ideas of positivity in the subconscious.
Quote:Question from G: In the meditative state, if an entity concentrated upon sending instructions for desired programming to the subconscious or deeper self, would the deeper self respond in accordance to those instructions? For instance, would the self’s perception of self begin to be transformed if an entity, through concentration in a meditative state, told the self over and over, “I desire to see through the eyes of love”? What kind of power to effect changes do repeated affirmations have? How can one increase the effectiveness of the mantra?

(Carla channeling)

We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo. Greetings, my friends, in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator, in whose service we come to you this evening. It is our pleasure and our privilege to be called to your session of working and we thank you for including us in your circle of seeking. We too seek the truth and we are honored to be asked to share our thoughts with you on the subject of affirmations, mantras and working with the self at that limen [1] between the subconscious and the conscious levels.

There are various aspects to this query which shall cause the flow of our response to be shaped. Our first focus would be upon the query concerning the use of affirmations while in a meditative and concentrated state. We would simply suggest that it is well to untangle the use of affirmations in a concentrated state from the practice of meditation.

The practice of meditation is a practice of silence. The times of visualization, affirmation and other work in consciousness, while equally valuable and worthy of doing, are not the same in terms of that which is required and that which is a good resource for that activity as meditation. So let us simply, briefly state that it is well to retain times within each day when one practices the presence of the one infinite Creator, not by thought, by affirmation, or by any other aspect of the conscious human mind, but by listening to that silence which is pregnant with the one infinite Creator’s presence and truth.

It is a temptation to add more into a meditation in order to create desired changes within the self by purposefully and consciously making adjustments. However, while this method of working is certainly useful, we would suggest that it is best done after a meditation or separately from a meditation. This will allow you as a seeker to keep firm those channels of unknowing which aid greatly in maintaining the focus of the mind upon that silence which is so full of information to the subconscious mind.

The questioner’s concept of focusing the mind and creating affirmations is excellent. This is work well done, for the personality is, far more than most entities realize, a creature made up of habits, inertia and half-considered ways of doing things that have remained the same for a long time. It is, in fact, a loosely cobbled together structure which houses and is intended to protect the sensitive soul within the personality shell. It is indeed pliable and malleable and suggestions are helpful.

There is in this instrument’s memory of the work of entities who have created The Psychology of Perception and the Biology of Change [2], a video which this instrument has greatly enjoyed, and we would like to use this instrument’s awareness of this carefully judged body of information in saying that, for the seeker who wishes to discover in a very systematic way those habits of thought which have been least helpful, the procedures of these particular practitioners, who use the powers of suggestion and intuition and make use of the muscle-testing technique can, within a short period of time for those who wish to move through the material in this video, create the opportunity for a seeker to become aware of the statements which he may be making about himself which are not helpful in terms of his spiritual evolution.

We offer this information not in order to encourage the seeker necessarily to seek in this wise. This area or avenue of investigation is helpful for the seeker who believes that he may well have in his background thoughts that are toxic to him. It is not specifically a spiritual exercise, nor do the results of this particular investigative direction yield specifically spiritual results. However, because this instrument has moved through the work needed to experience the benefits of this particular avenue of investigation there is that awareness within this instrument that this is helpful to some. In a way it is a clearing away of old material so that a more specifically spiritual avenue of investigation can be opened. That being said, we would now like to focus on the concept of affirmations.

We would suggest that affirmations such as the questioner offered are indeed powerful to work with in the subconscious mind. The will of the seeker is carefully focused. The mantra or affirmation or statement itself has been very carefully prepared. The seeker therefore feels that he may trust this affirmation with the whole of his will. He may place the entire burden of his desire upon the realization of the truth of this statement.

There are two particularly good times in which to do this work which occur naturally twice at least during each diurnal period. Those are the moments after one awakens and the moments before one goes to sleep. In this hypnogogic [3] state, your mind is fully collected. It is about to move across that limen of which we spoke earlier, that threshold of consciousness, and enter into the precincts of sleep. Or, it is just arising from sleep, with its mind ready to focus upon the new day but not yet full of content.

During this state in both morning and evening, the repetition of such a statement will be quite effective, for it will penetrate immediately into the subconscious without resistance.

If on the other hand, the questioner would desire to set aside a specific time during the day’s schedule for this work, it might be recommended that a period of meditation be followed by the conscious gathering of the forces of self and the repetition of the statement that the seeker desires itself to hear.

We would note that the use of the voice in saying the statements out loud is helpful in terms of creating the maximum impression of the self upon the self using this technique. If a thought remains within the mind, it has its natural limits of power and is of a certain kind. It is a thought form. If the same thought is spoken out loud, and breath has been expended in the saying, it has become sacred. It is not simply a thought form. In the expenditure of breath it is a living thing and the entire effect is greatly enhanced, in that the seeker hears himself.

Indeed, tangentially, we would note that there are many times when it is helpful for seekers to speak out loud to themselves, talking to themselves out loud about their considerations. For in developing the sentences that are spoken aloud, the seeker is able to break the cycles of repetition that occur within the mind when it is thinking to itself. And then the seeker “hears” what he is thinking in a different way.

The questioner, in attempting to create changes in his consciousness by the use of his will, is developing his magical personality. Therefore, we would suggest a certain amount of protocol having to do with these periods of affirmation or statement. That is, at the beginning of this period of affirmation or statement, the collected and fully conscious seeker takes upon himself his magical personality. If he wishes, he may invoke it without words. He may make a gesture which indicates to himself that he has taken on his magical personality. Or he may wear a ring or some other form of adornment to the body which is only worn during this particular ritual.

When invoking the magical personality polarity is, of course, all-important. That polarity may be protected by the simple statement: “I desire to know in order to serve.” Positive magical workings always have to do with service to the one infinite Creator and, by reflection, to the world and to the self. There is nothing of the worldly self involved in the desires of the magical personality. Consequently, this taking on, in a ritualistic fashion, of this personality creates a cleanliness and purity to the working which it would not otherwise have. At the end of the working, then, the ring or other adornment may be removed, another gesture may be made, or another visualization may be made.

This particular instrument uses the visualization of putting on the magical robes, and of taking them off after the working. When this instrument prepares for channeling, however, the protocol is different. She calls the archangels and asks them to place her on limitless white light to breathe. At that time, she asks the archangels to remove the limitless white light when she is through channeling and place her back on ordinary, everyday air. In this way she protects her magical personality from attempting to maintain its purity when the personality shell has once again taken the stage and life is going on in its usual fashion.

The magical personality is not a mysterious entity. It is yourself at a different stage of your development. We have called it the higher self. It is your highest and best self. It is a completely magical, focused, sacred being. It is your gift to yourself from mid-sixth density across all the reaches of infinite space/time and time/space. Your higher self, or magical personality, offers to you the entire array of resources which its vast experience has gathered. You and your higher self or magical personality created the plan for this incarnation. And your higher self or magical personality is, at all times, as close as your breathing.

The use, in a conscious fashion, of the magical personality is extremely powerful. Therefore, it is well to work carefully and lovingly with these energies as you begin to create the changes in consciousness that you wish to create within yourself. As you seek, the question arises: what do I seek? That which you seek is ever and always a part of yourself, a deeper, more fundamental, more true part of yourself.

We offer a very simple philosophy in saying all things are one. Yes, that statement has implications, and those implications echo and resonate through level after level of awareness. That which you seek, that which all seekers seek is a truer, deeper awareness of the self, of the Creator, of the creation about one. So that use of affirmation or statement in a repetitive, persistent manner is extremely positive in use and well done.

Care and deep love need to go into the creation of the statement or affirmation, the creation of the ritual that surrounds the use of that affirmation, and the choice of how to place this beautiful magical ritual within the coils of the day.

An earlier query by the questioner to this instrument provoked in our response a discussion of the nature of sound and the use of the voice. And in answering the latter part of your query, my brother, we would focus upon that topic once again. Mantras are extremely powerful, as you have already discovered. Like the affirmative statements, they must be well chosen, for they bore deeply within the mind.

When appropriately chosen and full of truth for that seeker, the use of the mantra shall indeed create an immediate change in the vibratory level of the seeker. It is a change in vibration which is not specific. It is a change in vibration which goes to the deepest roots of consciousness. For in the deepest roots of consciousness, the name of every seeker is the one infinite Creator. Whatever god-name that a mantra contains is the deepest, truest name of the self. You are calling to your self across the aeons of timelessness and time, spacelessness and space, moving to that one point where you and the Creator are one. This is meat, as the one known as Jesus the Christ says, of which the world knows not. This is drink, after which the seeker shall never thirst.

Working with mantras is working with the archetypal mind. In a way, this is also a magical working. However, because of the fact that it is without form, not being a statement but a name or principle, there is a safety involved in that the mind cannot do anything with that word, or god-name, or naked principle which is the mantra. And so it lets it go down immediately into the subconscious mind.

As with all magical rituals, repetition is a key to the effectiveness and the power of the ritual. That change in consciousness which is sought becomes more and more easily, even effortlessly, achieved as the habit deepens of using this mantra. It is, as the questioner said in the round-robin discussion before this channeling began, a most effective way of smoothing out the bumps in the personality shell. It brings one to a world where suffering and catalyst, light and dark, day and night are subsumed into a sacred space where all is one and all is well. This being the deeper truth, it informs the lesser truth, so the life is transformed in a way which cannot be explained intellectually but which nevertheless is very effective.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0329.aspx
removed
Wow! This has been a very fruitful thread, at least for me! I'm glad I started it, because Infinite and Agua are making some good points here! Anyway, I wanted to ask what about hypnosis therapy? Is that a poor idea? It is mental programming after all. And as Nau7ic pointed out, STS seems preoccupied with mind control type stuff. If you think about it, subliminals are basically a form of hypnosis. So is hypnosis therapy also inadvisable?
(07-03-2018, 09:13 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! This has been a very fruitful thread, at least for me! I'm glad I started it, because Infinite and Agua are making some good points here! Anyway, I wanted to ask what about hypnosis therapy? Is that a poor idea? It is mental programming after all. And as Nau7ic pointed out, STS seems preoccupied with mind control type stuff. If you think about it, subliminals are basically a form of hypnosis. So is hypnosis therapy also inadvisable?

When I was fully suicidal (was receiving flashes of one of my other incarnations prophetic dreams about someone who actually did hang themself)

I went for hypnosis. It was that or resign myself to nonstop flashes of nooses and the obvious effect on the subconscious that would have.

We discussed that basically every thought we have repeatedly is basically hypnosis. We self hypnotize with affirmations and any reoccurring thought positive or negative. If we discard own power we have to consciously with awareness balance out the subconscious thoughts we recieve than we are basically choosing not to resist what we are force fed/exposed to.

In my case the guy hung himself, the other incarnation told me about it snd hus dreams he stopped having the dreams so it stopped for me on it’s own but I don’t think the hypnotism would have been bad.

Luckily the hypnotist was spiritual and saw the thoughts were not coming from my own subconscious so instead taught me to shield. I never had to use it against the noose thing but it has been invaluable.

I would use hypnosis in a heart beat if it was something I felt I needed. Instead I am just more aware of what I feed my subconscious (tv/movie/Internet/ and shielding when necessary)

One hypnosis he did teach me I used for a while was
“Every day in every way I get better and better”
Seemed pretty harmless to be sure and it helped me dig my subconscious out if the state it was in after a month of noose flashes left me pretty resigned to giving up.
removed
Quote:Understanding the counterforces as simply habits is so far from the truth and so far from being able to umderstand whats going on, that it will probably help nobody :/

Most importamt for me is that up to a certain point in one's evolution, we mostly use affirmations as a means of control in order to AvOID catalyst, instead of providing a way to better deal with it!
So, I believe people who are aware of this most likely alteady know about how to use affirmations effectively.

For people who still need this kind of information I would consider this advice (without covering the aspects mentioned) potentially harmful and a great dis-service!

I really dont understand, how a higher density being would give such superficial advice, anybody has a clue?

Thank you, friend! That’s exactly my point. It’s not being used in a positive manner. It’s being used to escape catalyst. The affirmations in question, which I consider mind control, are subliminal, meaning that you are bypassing the conscious mind. Consider the Lover tarot card. Would you deceive the Maiden or the prostitute? I’m not saying affirmations aren’t helpful, but subliminal is different.
(07-05-2018, 08:36 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Understanding the counterforces as simply habits is so far from the truth and so far from being able to umderstand whats going on, that it will probably help nobody :/

Most importamt for me is that up to a certain point in one's evolution, we mostly use affirmations as a means of control in order to AvOID catalyst, instead of providing a way to better deal with it!
So, I believe people who are aware of this most likely alteady know about how to use affirmations effectively.

For people who still need this kind of information I would consider this advice (without covering the aspects mentioned) potentially harmful and a great dis-service!

I really dont understand, how a higher density being would give such superficial advice, anybody has a clue?

Thank you, friend! That’s exactly my point. It’s not being used in a positive manner. It’s being used to escape catalyst. The affirmations in question, which I consider mind control, are subliminal, meaning that you are bypassing the conscious mind. Consider the Lover tarot card. Would you deceive the Maiden or the prostitute? I’m not saying affirmations aren’t helpful, but subliminal is different.

Actually, from what I can tell, this subliminal in particular BRINGS THE ISSUES OUT and has you looking at them objectively, helping to heal them and forgive yourself and others. Although at first it feels very unpleasant. When I first started using these subliminals, I would wake up in a heavy rage. According to the creator that's just the stuff you've been burying being brought to the surface so you can work on it. Does that sound like avoidance of catalyst to you?
(07-05-2018, 11:44 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually, from what I can tell, this subliminal in particular BRINGS THE ISSUES OUT and has you looking at them objectively, helping to heal them and forgive yourself and others. Although at first it feels very unpleasant. When I first started using these subliminals, I would wake up in a heavy rage. According to the creator that's just the stuff you've been burying being brought to the surface so you can work on it. Does that sound like avoidance of catalyst to you?
Wow that is really interesting. I’d say that sounds like a very special tool.
Very interesting. Did you find your rage decreases with use so it was helping you burn through your needed lessons by bringing them to the surface?
(07-05-2018, 11:56 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow that is really interesting. I’d say that sounds like a very special tool.
Very interesting. Did you find your rage decreases with use so it was helping you burn through your needed lessons by bringing them to the surface?

Oh yeah, the rage started to decrease, but it came in cycles, which would get lesser and lesser as the healing continued. I've started back up on it and it has lead to some... interesting experiences. As I awaken more and more spiritually, this subliminal seems to cause more awakenings.

Recently, I was going through another one of those cycles (by now, it wasn't a burning rage, just me feeling really down about it and holding negativity and negative thoughts I was working through) and as I was working through it, I was having imaginary conversations in my head. Kind of like an imaginary argument or something, but not quite. I was working through it with the friend who friend dumped me in my head, having back and forths about how badly it hurt what they did and whether it was wrong to view it and certain things as being unfair to me. I thought like "Well you went through a friend doing this to YOU before and YOU were traumatized. Why would you then go and do that to me?"
Them: "Exactly, I went though this myself. And I STILL cut you off. Knowing how it feels to go through that. Because I felt it was warranted"

I feel particularly low at this and I'm still talking it through, acknowledging that maybe I really WAS that bad. But I still felt like they just gave up on me. It was hard to just let go of this, let go of attachments and tear up the karmic contract with this person so I could FINALLY be free of the karmic bullshit that may weigh me down and prevent me from graduating to 4D. As my friend was arguing for just letting it go, they reminded me not to worry about them not understanding how I feel because all roads lead back to love, all roads lead back to source, all roads lead back to one.
Wanting reconciliation in the 3D, I was like "Yeah well you have a chance to prove that!" And I reiterated it in my head"

Suddenly, it was like their soul made a B-line heading RIGHT FOR ME and it was like the spiritual/psychic/etheric equivalent of a glomping I guess. But it was more than that. It's like, they came into my auric field and stepped into my light body. Or something like that. I dunno for sure, but that's what it felt like. It was intense.

Like, you know how in the Blade Runner sequel, the Hologram gets a prostitute for Ryan Gosling to sleep with so she can simulate having sex with him by syncing her hologram to the hooker's body. and there's this scene where they're syncing and the hologram just kind of seamlessly merges with the hooker? Either like that or an inversion of that. And I could feel their love. And I was like:

"Holy s***. I get it now! You DO love me and care about me and have been this whole time. You've been working to try and help me along and I'VE been the one holding this all back. And none of that ego driven s*** I thought was important ever truly mattered to you, not REALLY (not in the 5D anyway) Okay, I get it. And I forgive you. For everything. I forgive you. I'm sorry. I forgive you. I love you"

It was... intense. And they stayed there with me until I passed out and fell asleep.

Still using the program. Still having those down cycles, but as I use it, I get better and better at working through this stuff, being forgiving and letting go of s***. I also get better at talking myself up and taking more positive view points. So I'd say it's working and helping me with this. My intention is to use it for another few months and once I can get a hold of one or 2 other subs from this site that I wanna use, I shall switch to them.

EDIT: Here's the scene I'm referring to--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coIpDKrfwRo&t=339s

If that’s the case, then I think you’re doing it right. You asked our opinion and I gave my opinion. I’m not criticizing you, I’m criticizing the method. But now I see tht you’re using it in a way that I agree with: bringing the unconscious to the surface. If that’s what you’re doing, then I don’t see anything wrong.
(07-06-2018, 08:36 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

If that’s the case, then I think you’re doing it right. You asked our opinion and I gave my opinion. I’m not criticizing you, I’m criticizing the method. But now I see tht you’re using it in a way that I agree with: bringing the unconscious to the surface. If that’s what you’re doing, then I don’t see anything wrong.

No no! By all means! Please feel free to share your concerns so I can see what I may be hiding from myself! I just don't think that such a criticism applies to this sub in particular. Thank you for sharing Nau7ik!
Inception on others is certainly negative because it's bypassing someones conscious mind and not respecting free will. We are bombarded daily with agressive commercials ...

On the other hand Confederation also uses "advertising" (as called by Don).

Quote:The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

24.10 Questioner: Could you state some of those after making the instrument cough, please?

Ra: [Cough.] I am Ra. This is information which you may discover. However, we will briefly point the way by indicating the so-called wheel within a wheel and the cherubim with sleepless eye.

7.12 Questioner: I am interested in the application of the Law of One as it pertains to free will and what I would call the advertising done by UFO contact with the planet. That is, the Council has allowed the quarantine to be lifted many times over the past thirty years. This seems to me to be a form of advertising for what we are doing right now, so that more people will be awakened. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It will take a certain amount of untangling of conceptualization of your mental complex to reform your query into an appropriate response. Please bear with us.

The Council of Saturn has not allowed the breaking of quarantine in the time/space continuum you mentioned. There is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples. Some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.

Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see.

Thirdly, you are correct in assuming that permission was granted [to break quarantine] at the time/space in which your first nuclear device was developed and used for Confederation members to minister unto your peoples in such a way as to cause mystery to occur. This is what you mean by advertising and is correct. The mystery and unknown quality of the occurrences we are allowed to offer have the hoped-for intention of making your peoples aware of infinite possibility. When your peoples grasp infinity, then and only then, can the gateway be opened to the Law of One.

8.1 Questioner: I have a question about [what] I call the advertising of the Confederation. It has to do with free will.There have been certain contacts allowed, as I understand, by the Council, but this is limited because of free will of those who are not oriented in such a way that they could maybe want contact. This material that we are doing now will be disseminated. Dissemination of this material will be dependent upon the wants of [a] relatively small number of people on the planet. Many people on the planet now want this material, but even though we disseminate it they will not be aware it is available. Is there any possibility of creating some effect which I would call advertising, or is this against the principle of free will?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs. This information source-beingness does not have uses in the life-experience complex of each of those among your peoples who seek. Thus the advertisement is general and not designed to indicate the searching out of any particular material, but only to suggest the noumenal aspect of the illusion.

Our Logos also used hints:

Quote:90.20 Questioner: Then built into the basis for the archetypes is possibly the mechanism for creating the polarization in consciousness for service to others and service to self. Is this, in fact, true?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes. You will notice the many inborn biases which hint to the possibility of one path’s being more efficient than the other. This was the design of the Logos.

90.21 Questioner: Then what you are saying is that once the path is recognized, either the positive or the negative polarized entity can find hints along his path as to the efficiency of that path. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you say is correct upon its own merits, but is not a repetition of our statement. Our suggestion was that within the experiential nexus of each entity within its second-density environment and within the roots of mind there were placed biases indicating to the watchful eye the more efficient of the two paths. Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a bias towards kindness.

90.22 Questioner: Then you say that the more efficient of the two paths was suggested in a subliminal way to second density to be the service-to-others path. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We did not state which was the more efficient path. However, you are correct in your assumption, as you are aware from having examined each path in some detail in previous querying.

So if we go out in nature and admire the views we receive subliminal messages by Logos?

I hang some things on the wall - inspirational images, symbols and text lines. That's what you see in churches, temples and all kind of sacred places arround the world. It's in line with orientation of those who attend. When attending an event some people also wear something with affirmative decoration ... I think these things boost inspiration and don't bypass conscious assent.