Bring4th

Full Version: transformations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I really wanted to start a new thread. A good topic that came to mind, is the transformation I went through about two months ago. For a long time I was interested, and even attempted, a more healthy and natural based diet. I always returned to eating per usual. However about two months ago I had a substantial healing and unblocking in orange ray, and my average energy shot up. I was instantly interested in healthy diets and life styles. Many things I had tried or researched before popped back into awareness.

Some of these things are herbs and the like. I want to start a thread on current transformations, including physical and metaphysical ones. I'm still currently on my new diet. Mostly raw veggies and fruits. I take shilajit, pine pollen, he shou wu, black ant, and Lions mane every morning. I would very much like others to share in there journeys and most recent transformations.
I started getting into blessing and charging my water with my intent before I drink it.
I can feel the energy of the water after this. It has more life force to it. More positivity and more healing
than neutral tap water, or unprogrammed. I realize I can program water with any intent I can imagine,
so I programmed my dog's 4-gallon bottle of water, and it took like 3 minutes before I felt the energy thin
out and knew to stop then.

I also ordered a lot of orgonite to use to amplify my thoughts and transmute negative into positive energy.
(07-13-2018, 05:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I started getting into blessing and charging my water with my intent before I drink it.
I can feel the energy of the water after this. It has more life force to it. More positivity and more healing
than neutral tap water, or unprogrammed. I realize I can program water with any intent I can imagine,
so I programmed my dog's 4-gallon bottle of water, and it took like 3 minutes before I felt the energy thin

I also ordered a lot of orgonite to use to amplify my thoughts and transmute negative into positive energy.

That's awesome dude. Lol how much orgonite is alot?
(07-14-2018, 10:14 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2018, 05:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I started getting into blessing and charging my water with my intent before I drink it.

A few boxes worth. It's still being made.
(07-14-2018, 10:46 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2018, 10:14 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

A few boxes worth. It's still being made.

Why do you need that much?

A palm sized crystal should be more than enough.

Remember that the healing / working with crystal is dependant on the balanced channel.

I would suggest to use smaller crystals to balance the energy centers.

I don't really understand what you mean by 'amplify thought'. I would emphasize on 'calming' your thoughts instead of 'amplifying' them with potentialy powerful crystals Indigo.
I'm not keeping it all. I'm gifting much of it out to others.
I've had this much orgonite in the past, and grown used to it.
I gave away my old and am getting new in.
I'm wanting to do more than balance energy centers.
I want to do manifestation and alter reality.

My thoughts are pretty calm. I am at peace.
I wanted some more protection from the harmful ethereal
effects of EMF radiation. Like from my internet tower and my router.

A couple of the pieces I got can broadcast at 528Hz which is
Universal Love. It definitely makes things feel still.
That's really cool man.