Bring4th

Full Version: Aligning to an energy pattern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When we want to work with law of attraction to attract abundance,
and we can feel the energy pattern of abundance,
should we get into a state where we feel our own field attracting the energy of abundance?

Or is it better to be in a still balance where we don't feel a pull, but the abundance energy
feels the same as our own field?

In other words, do we want the energy of abundance flowing towards us, or to rest still within it?

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&s...GM#imgrc=_
I wrote on some index cards and blindly felt each one and noted what I felt.

Rest still in energy of abundance - Yes. Stimulates chakras above crown. Cosmic wisdom enters crown from above.

Feel abundance flow towards me - Yes. Attracting steadily to heart and third eye. Feels pleasant generally. Like a soft wind. Pulling inwards.

So it seems that either method will work. Resting still allows cosmic wisdom to come in. Going to where I feel it attracting will pull it inwards.

I'm probably going to use the images to get into balance with it, and then let it naturally attract itself without trying to force it.

I was also able to determine a card that I had written 528Hz on it by feeling the energy pushing on my chakras.
It said the 528Hz frequency I am using is beneficial for manifesting. It's a Universal Love, but not a lovey-dovey feeling.
It challenges my resistance.
Actually now I realize I have attracted too much abundance energy and my field feels too full of it.
So I have to ease off and push off some of the excess till it feels comfortable.
Moderation, even in abundance.
It should feel light, not dense.
I found I can just say "Universe, align me to abundance."

Then I feel an inward pull, and feel the resistance of my chakras to this energy pattern.

I feel when the attraction begins to balance itself out and no longer pulls. Then I am in alignment.

This usually works best if you are already near alignment, because speaking to the Universe has to be repeated every so often.
I guess it works as long as it's in your mind.