Bring4th

Full Version: HI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is my first post, just joined up and happy to be here. i have always been a curious person and one who likes to figure things out.  had alot of different types of experiences as a kid that led me to be aware that there is more than meets the eye, i also was rebellious and questioned everything i was exposed to. i have always wanted to make up my own mind and not just accept what i was told.
in my younger years i had pretty strong beliefs only to come to the conclusion in my middle age that i didnt know anything for sure.  i thought that there were some things i just wasnt going to understand or come to know and my ever questioning, seeking mind was ok with that.
i had heard of the Law of One from some of david wilcocks old shows on gaiam. i had it on my reading list but just didnt get to it.  i finally started reading it and was blown away!  i have not finished yet but i am finding it so fascinating and helpful.  pretty heady stuff!  looking forward to reading the forum posts and interacting with everyone here, thanks for being here and letting me join!  namaste  Heart
Hello, and a warm welcome cygnus. We are happy to have you here with us.

I too was 'blown away' when I first read through The Law of One sessions, everything just seemed to 'click'.

It is a great honor and duty to be exposed to such a teaching.

I hope you will be able to read through all of the sessions, it isn't as easy to everyone. Even now re-reading the material I discover new understandings I haven't before.

Hope to see you on boards with us, love and light.
Welcome to the forum.
Yes welcome. I love the Ra material. I do find the Archetypes and Tarot though to be difficult to understand.