Bring4th

Full Version: So it seems all 3 of my lower chakras are blocked...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I asked a healer online for help and one of the things she revealed to me was that I have blockages in my lower three chakras. This is not surprising considering my personal circumstances.

She says she'll clear them at some point and let me know when she has. (It seems she can do much work remotely)

Still, she's cleared me once before and now I'm still dealing with 3 blocked chakras and 1 negative cord (most likely the friend who friend-dumped me. This friend is not negative, but when they get into a negative funk, I get into one an vice versa)

Does anybody have any ideas on how I can balance these 3 chakras?

I know I've covered some of this elsewhere, but I'm finding all 3 blocked and it's not a huge surprise.

I'm 28, heartbroken, friend-dumped, unpopular with women, have an over-abundance of feminine energy that came from having to clear my family's karmic bullshit when they have said overabundance and I'm clearing it and all the negative karma from my fam's bloodline. I'm still living with my parents, have been a scapegoat for peoples' problems my WHOLE life, have had a lifetime of rejection, bullying, people trying to browbeat me into conforming to social status quos in ever way they could (except for say sexual assault or something, but that's some extreme s***) and have my parents trying to keep me down still. It's that Japanese saying: "The nail which sticks out gets hammered down" An I've had people hammering me down my whole life. I'm 5'5, probably a little south of 130 pounds, broke, unemployed, creatively, sexually, romantically, and spiritually unfulfilled. I'm mildly autistic. I have a history of suicidal thoughts. I don't have the money to pay for passport renewal or TEFL certification, and my parents won't help me (because they secretly wand unconsciously want my wings clipped) preventing me from leaving this house on my own terms or even at all. A piece of me feels like if my soul receives "the calling" again to reincarnate into 3rd density a second time, I will probably refuse, because I'm SOOO not into going through the shitty treatment of people in 3rd density again. ESPECIALLY the ones who I'm closest with. I've even had MY CLOSEST FRIENDS treat me badly over the years.

I'm so SICK of everyone else's ego and after it all finally just broke me down, MY ego became one of my closest friends' issues and now this friend refuses to give me another chance. It's like I'm forever defined by my shitty treatment of my friend no matter how much I've reflected on it and learned from it and changed and I don't get a second chance, but the people around me have all the chances they need to take me for granted, keep me down, treat me like dirt and disrespect me.

Even after forgiving the ones who've hurt me over the years, I feel like worthless, helpless, s***. I feel unworthy of the support, love, forgiveness, trust, or validation nobody close to me ever seems to give me. And I am only defined by my mistakes and my lowest traits b people whose opinions I care about the most. Sometimes, I just want to die and be free of this Earthly suffering with these hurtful, uncaring, selfish, shitty people I am starting to feel like I have the horrible misfortune of loving.

How THE f*** do I keep my chakras clear when my healer remotely balances them?! How do I fix these?!
You need purpose, beyond 3rd density distortions.

If you had money, many friends, a relationship, loving parents, lived on your own, had all those things you say you lack. Would that really be what you came here for? Did you really abandon your infinite self just to live a good life? Ask yourself.

I'm not saying you can't live a good life, but it is what it is. You can love what little that you have, because just existing, just being conscious and breahting is the most exciting thing we have. And we tend to forget that, because of social norms. Comparing one with another.

Have you resumed learning The Law of One?

You have been given the tools and instruments to do great work for the planet and the creator. Are you putting that into use?

You've catalyst that can help you grow, you can use that catalyst to do work. There's not much I can say unless you take your learn/teaching seriously once more.

Forgive me for being bold, I feel like you need a rough push to start learning again. As Ra said, it's the only activity worth doing. To learn and teach.
What are your strengths, your good points?  What do you love?

EP I feel sorry you have been treated so badly brother. You are worthy of love. People have disappointed you but you are here. You were meant to be. Accept yourself. Also your outer shell that grows and perishes. And you are more. See yourself as a unique part of Creator of infinite worth. You are prescious to your heavenly Father.
removed
removed
(07-16-2018, 11:48 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I asked a healer online for help and one of the things she revealed to me was that I have blockages in my lower three chakras. This is not surprising considering my personal circumstances.

She says she'll clear them at some point and let me know when she has. (It seems she can do much work remotely)

Still, she's cleared me once before and now I'm still dealing with 3 blocked chakras and 1 negative cord (most likely the friend who friend-dumped me. This friend is not negative, but when they get into a negative funk, I get into one an vice versa)

Does anybody have any ideas on how I can balance these 3 chakras?

I know I've covered some of this elsewhere, but I'm finding all 3 blocked and it's not a huge surprise.

I'm 28, heartbroken, friend-dumped, unpopular with women, have an over-abundance of feminine energy that came from having to clear my family's karmic bullshit when they have said overabundance and I'm clearing it and all the negative karma from my fam's bloodline. I'm still living with my parents, have been a scapegoat for peoples' problems my WHOLE life, have had a lifetime of rejection, bullying, people trying to browbeat me into conforming to social status quos in ever way they could (except for say sexual assault or something, but that's some extreme s***) and have my parents trying to keep me down still. It's that Japanese saying: "The nail which sticks out gets hammered down" An I've had people hammering me down my whole life. I'm 5'5, probably a little south of 130 pounds, broke, unemployed, creatively, sexually, romantically, and spiritually unfulfilled. I'm mildly autistic. I have a history of suicidal thoughts. I don't have the money to pay for passport renewal or TEFL certification, and my parents won't help me (because they secretly wand unconsciously want my wings clipped) preventing me from leaving this house on my own terms or even at all. A piece of me feels like if my soul receives "the calling" again to reincarnate into 3rd density a second time, I will probably refuse, because I'm SOOO not into going through the shitty treatment of people in 3rd density again. ESPECIALLY the ones who I'm closest with. I've even had MY CLOSEST FRIENDS treat me badly over the years.

I'm so SICK of everyone else's ego and after it all finally just broke me down, MY ego became one of my closest friends' issues and now this friend refuses to give me another chance. It's like I'm forever defined by my shitty treatment of my friend no matter how much I've reflected on it and learned from it and changed and I don't get a second chance, but the people around me have all the chances they need to take me for granted, keep me down, treat me like dirt and disrespect me.

Even after forgiving the ones who've hurt me over the years, I feel like worthless, helpless, s***. I feel unworthy of the support, love, forgiveness, trust, or validation nobody close to me ever seems to give me. And I am only defined by my mistakes and my lowest traits b people whose opinions I care about the most. Sometimes, I just want to die and be free of this Earthly suffering with these hurtful, uncaring, selfish, shitty people I am starting to feel like I have the horrible misfortune of loving.

How THE f*** do I keep my chakras clear when my healer remotely balances them?! How do I fix these?!
Very brave to share what you have that is a big step many would not be able to do that.

How to balance the chakras ?Silent meditation and balancing exercises suggested by Ra(links provided below).. they have done miracles for me! The amount of growth possible is astromical just for what you mention in the message. Those blockages seem the worst i know... but in time you actually want to find them to find more balance, like a coal turning to a diamond.  Please have faith to go on, i hope all the best for you.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=5#2
https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=6#1
(07-17-2018, 01:31 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]You need purpose, beyond 3rd density distortions.

If you had money, many friends, a relationship, loving parents, lived on your own, had all those things you say you lack. Would that really be what you came here for? Did you really abandon your infinite self just to live a good life? Ask yourself.

I'm not saying you can't live a good life, but it is what it is. You can love what little that you have, because just existing, just being conscious and breahting is the most exciting thing we have. And we tend to forget that, because of social norms. Comparing one with another.

Have you resumed learning The Law of One?

You have been given the tools and instruments to do great work for the planet and the creator. Are you putting that into use?

You've catalyst that can help you grow, you can use that catalyst to do work. There's not much I can say unless you take your learn/teaching seriously once more.

Forgive me for being bold, I feel like you need a rough push to start learning again. As Ra said, it's the only activity worth doing. To learn and teach.

Blossom,

I DO know what my purpose is, yet I feel like I am imprisoned here with my wings clipped instead of out there being able to do what I truly wiah to do. And I am sureounded by people with toxic attotudes and they're the ones I have to spend the most time around.

Funny enough, it INVOLVES learning and teaching. I intemd to be a teacher who teaches abroad. I wanna be the teacher for those kids that I ddin't get growing up: the kind whonhas the balls to actually TEACH them(even at the expense of doing what I am expected to do by yhe system) and not siding with adults who punish/scapegoat them when they cause headaches by failing to sub,it/conform. And I want to make children smile. It's a very simple pleasure, but it kept me alive during a very dark period when I was REAL close to suicide. However, I lack the funds for TEFL certification. Or passport renewal.

This epsiode I had may have also been related to that negative cord I mentioned. I ask my healer about it and it is very likely to be that ex-friemd I mentioned. She mentioned that the friend does not need to be negative but we share negative energy. When one of us feels sad for example, we both feel sad. So I don't even know if that negative energy was mine or theirs. I was feeling good that day and all of a sudden, WHAM! I feel like s***. But it could also have come from me, especially cause new light had been shed on the nature of my relationship with this person and it was not as I had hoped. That's all I shall say on that.

I know there is no magical technique that permanently fixes your chakras. That's why I asked how the f*** I would be able to keep them, balanced.

Quan, thank you for those helpful words and links.
removed
removed
(07-17-2018, 08:21 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]So the situation is:

There is someone
- keeping you down
- keeping you in a powerless state
- keeping your wings cut
- keeping you in a helpless state
- keeping you from living your purpose
- keeping you inside the matrix
- keeping you from awakening out of the illusion
- keeping you deeply asleep
- sabotaging every step you take to get out
- other stuff i did not mention

Do you have an idea who that person could be?

Okay yeah I get what you're saying. Thanks for the reality check.

I guess it's a lot like Shawshank Redemption: I am unfairly being imprisoned, but it's my job to escape and I can either get busy living or get busy dying, yeah?

Thanks.

Also, i realize it was Blossom that I meant to direct that towards, not that it matters, as your point of taking personal responsibility remains valid, so thank you.
One of the only things I can personally recommend to you Phoenix is something called the Formula of Compassion. It's a 9 step technique in forgiving others. Forgiveness, in my experience, is more for the forgiver than the 'forgivee' and taking back the energy used in wanting revenge or feeling resentful for yourself can feel far better than getting the apology you deserve.

https://nibiruancouncil.com/what-is-comp...ompassion/

I also suggest learning about the Law of Attraction and learning about the Seth material to see if your own psyche isn't coming up with negative events for you over and over for metaphysical reasons which you could undo with time and effort. This is more important than forgiveness at this point but not everyone believes in the law.
(07-17-2018, 09:15 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]One of the only things I can personally recommend to you Phoenix is something called the Formula of Compassion. It's a 9 step technique in forgiving others. Forgiveness, in my experience, is more for the forgiver than the 'forgivee' and taking back the energy used in wanting revenge or feeling resentful for yourself can feel far better than getting the apology you deserve.

https://nibiruancouncil.com/what-is-comp...ompassion/

I also suggest learning about the Law of Attraction and learning about the Seth material to see if your own psyche isn't coming up with negative events for you over and over for metaphysical reasons which you could undo with time and effort. This is more important than forgiveness at this point but not everyone believes in the law.

I am familiar with the Law of Attraction and do believe in it.

I am consciously workig with the Law of Attraction and practicing manifestation magics to attract better things in my life.

Still, I struggle. Do you have any suggestions about how I can improve my practices?

Any ideas how I can find out what my soul wants me to experience this all for?

Thank you for the material and the suggesrions, I shall look into them.

EDIT: Also, I keep forgiving this friend, and yet I keep ending up in this same situation. I KNOW forgiveness is important. Apparently, to truly forgive is easier said than done...
What do you love, dude?  Deep, deep inside you.  What do you love?

I think TEFL through ITTT certification is around a few hundred dollars. Passport is about 90. I would find a way to make that much money and get the certification and passport. Then you will have some choices. And the focus can shift to possibilities. 

It is very difficult in this life to exist well without some basic survival stability. Maslow's heirarchly of needs is pertinent. 

You might consider Verbling as a way to make the money for these things. You can teach there as an ESL tutor from your computer. 

Whatever you do, it's a good idea to shift focus to something that can move you forward. Any healing, regarding Agua's recommendations, will be easier to access in my opinion if there is some distance from your familial situation where you feel trapped. 
Quote:I am familiar with the Law of Attraction and  do believe in it.
I am consciously working with the Law of Attraction and practicing manifestation magics to attract better things in my life. Still, I struggle. Do you have any suggestions about how I can improve my practices?

I only suggested it to you because I know it works, not that I'm skilled at it, and definitely not because I'm especially capable of giving good advice on this topic. However, the biggest advice I would give, which should be taken with a grain of salt like always, would be my own biggest problem with manifesting. The thing is that I've only been able to manifest things of no consequence because of how I feel during the visualization process, or whatever else I'm using at the time. There's a lot of anxiety over "is it working?" or "am I doing it right?" When I'm trying to do something that actually affects my life. And according to my knowledge, the emotion you feel at the time is the greatest determinator as to what you're manifesting, with happy things bringing happy things, negative emotions bringing further negative emotions, so my attempts at manifesting truly satisfying things are backfiring. The advice itself, which I'm currently taking and struggling with, is to spend more time trying to manifest small and ordinary things (like seeing a particular colored car driving on the street) in order to gradually build up confidence. Essentially the entire thing is mostly determined by emotion in my experience. I recommend the Abraham-Hicks books for this subject immensely.

Quote:Any ideas how I can find out what my soul wants me to experience this all for?
I would simply ask aloud or in your mind for advice and meditate a short time to see if some realization or captivating idea occurs. You could also practice divination to find out but if you have a negative entity attachment like I do it would screw around with what you're doing, whether it be Tarot cards or using a pendulum.

Quote:Thank you for the material and the suggestions, I shall look into them.
You're welcome, I very much hope these things aid you.

Quote:EDIT: Also, I keep forgiving this friend, and yet I keep ending up in this same situation. I KNOW forgiveness is important. Apparently, to truly forgive is easier said than done...
This transmission video may help you with forgiving your friend, if not for the transmission itself but for what the man describes forgiveness to be while performing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px4vuxgMP7U

I hope you and your friend reconcile in the future very soon.
(07-17-2018, 12:07 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I think TEFL through ITTT certification is around a few hundred dollars. Passport is about 90. I would find a way to make that much money and get the certification and passport. Then you will have some choices. And the focus can shift to possibilities. 

It is very difficult in this life to exist well without some basic survival stability. Maslow's heirarchly of needs is pertinent. 

You might consider Verbling as a way to make the money for these things. You can teach there as an ESL tutor from your computer. 

Whatever you do, it's a good idea to shift focus to something that can move you forward. Any healing, regarding Agua's recommendations, will be easier to access in my opinion if there is some distance from your familial situation where you feel trapped. 

Thank you for the info and the advice.

(07-17-2018, 12:55 PM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I am familiar with the Law of Attraction and  do believe in it.
I am consciously working with the Law of Attraction and practicing manifestation magics to attract better things in my life. Still, I struggle. Do you have any suggestions about how I can improve my practices?

I only suggested it to you because I know it works, not that I'm skilled at it, and definitely not because I'm especially capable of giving good advice on this topic. However, the biggest advice I would give, which should be taken with a grain of salt like always, would be my own biggest problem with manifesting. The thing is that I've only been able to manifest things of no consequence because of how I feel during the visualization process, or whatever else I'm using at the time. There's a lot of anxiety over "is it working?" or "am I doing it right?" When I'm trying to do something that actually affects my life. And according to my knowledge, the emotion you feel at the time is the greatest determinator as to what you're manifesting, with happy things bringing happy things, negative emotions bringing further negative emotions, so my attempts at manifesting truly satisfying things are backfiring. The advice itself, which I'm currently taking and struggling with, is to spend more time trying to manifest small and ordinary things (like seeing a particular colored car driving on the street) in order to gradually build up confidence. Essentially the entire thing is mostly determined by emotion in my experience. I recommend the Abraham-Hicks books for this subject immensely.

Quote:Any ideas how I can find out what my soul wants me to experience this all for?
I would simply ask aloud or in your mind for advice and meditate a short time to see if some realization or captivating idea occurs. You could also practice divination to find out but if you have a negative entity attachment like I do it would screw around with what you're doing, whether it be Tarot cards or using a pendulum.

Quote:Thank you for the material and the suggestions, I shall look into them.
You're welcome, I very much hope these things aid you.

Quote:EDIT: Also, I keep forgiving this friend, and yet I keep ending up in this same situation. I KNOW forgiveness is important. Apparently, to truly forgive is easier said than done...
This transmission video may help you with forgiving your friend, if not for the transmission itself but for what the man describes forgiveness to be while performing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px4vuxgMP7U

I hope you and your friend reconcile in the future very soon.

Thank you SO MUCH for this advice!

And yeah, I hope we do too.

No, I have faith we shall Wink
I don't know how blocked my lower 3 are but I was totally repelled by crown chakra channeling stones
and much preferred grounding stones.

Smoky quartz is very good I find.
Cannon, you say you ha e a problem with mai taining a positive energy, right? Okay, well here's a manifestation practice I do...

Take a cup of water and another cup (Glass is prefferable) and charge the first with the statement that the glass represents your current situation then the empty glass represents the new intended reality you vibrationally lock into frequency of. Do this multiple times, just to reiterate.

Pour the water from the current glass to the new reality glass, first stating once more what the first glass represents before pouring it into the new glass. Then reiterate once again the new glass intention charge.
Then, stating the new glass charge ONCE MORE, go ahead and drink from the new glass.

Clear all previous charges from the glasses before each time you do this btw.

Before and after drinking, also be sure to give thanks, to the water, to the universe, to your etheric allies, to source.

In order to do this with positive energy, watch something that puts a smile on your face. I know you said you have a hard time with this, so don't worry, I gotchu:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2kPdOETjQBA

You go ahead and try not smiling watching that! There are others like it. I was watching vids like this before, during and after this procedure, as children smiling, laughing and generally being happy has such a powerful effect on my own happiness that it would lift me up during dark times and at least temporarily make me smile, even during times of suicidal considerations. You don't have to watch vids like this though, you can watch any vid that puts you in a positive mood, obviously the more positive the better.

I was watching these vids and the last one I watched during the procedure ended at 4 minutes and 44 seconds.
What's that angel number mean? "Angels are with you and helping you"

AWESOME!!!

Then I got hit with angel number 55, which means "Out with the old, in with the new. get ready for some change(s) heading your way, cause here that s*** comes"

Here's an example:

First glass,

"This glass represents my current reality where my friend doesn't talk to me"

next glass:

"This glass represents my locking into the new intended vibrational frequency where my friend and I reconcile, work through all our differences perfectly and all their old positive impressions of me return and magnify while new positive impressions quickly form and magnify. Their positive impressions of me are so powerful, they overwrite the old negative ones, to the point that the negative rarely ever register, and when they do, they barely do at all"

I re-iterated it all and different parts numerous times while watching these vids, smiling a huge smile and laughing and going "Aww..." the whole time. At one point, I also remember exclaiming "I love these girls!" which I don't think ruined the efficacy of the procedure one  bit... I did however refrain from exclaiming "SOO CUTE!" as that may have had an effect if I were to have done that. But it was hard. Those Sakura Gakuin girls are and were kawaii AF!
Babymetal has lead me down the super kawaii girly fuckin Japanese rabbit hole and it seems to have aided me in my powers of manifestation and the whole Babymetal/Sakura Gakuin thing even inspired my desire to teach English abroad because it made me realize just how much I love kids and how much I love seeing them smile and be happy! I love those girls! Hehehe

Speaking of which, I also used this same method for getting my passport renewed and obtaining TEFL certification.

Go ahead and tell me if this method helps you!
removed
(07-18-2018, 03:15 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]When i take into account your recent posts, it seems the manifestation process does not yet work as intended!
I guess you run into the same problems with manifesting as most people.

Is it because you have some serious misconceptions about manifesting and the law of attraction?

Viewed from outside it is quite logical, it doesnt really work. especially the "confidence" part.

I get the impression you are constantly manifesting powerlessness, could that be?

I think you need some deeper insight on the subject...

I only just started doing that one.

Earlier manifestation practices were varied and kept changing each time. Indecisive inconsistent and infrequent. I was too focused on working through my dark emotions regarding the friend dumping.

Also, I wasn't doing them quite the same way. And I wasn't coming from a place of joy.

I literally had JUST figured out that idea for how to improve my emotional state with the whole cutesy video thing because after being told by Cannon that their results were suboptimal due to mood during manifestation, and seeing a cute animal while walking, the idea occured to me. Don't write it off just yet...
Thanks for the technique, Phoenix. It sounds very useful. I'll use it now.
Powerful technique. Though I didn't use the words you wrote because I didn't have the energy to do so much in the morning (I'll use them next time) I was filled with positive energy. For the glass I drank out of, I let the Creator's will decide upon the life it wished for me to be living. I felt almost inebriated by feel-good energy, with a big burst of optimism.

Also, I must provide recompense for that cute video. Please accept my humble offering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSX1eakWCiE
(07-18-2018, 08:31 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]Powerful technique. Though I didn't use the words you wrote because I didn't have the energy to do so much in the morning (I'll use them next time) I was filled with positive energy. For the glass I drank out of, I let the Creator's will decide upon the life it wished for me to be living. I felt almost inebriated by feel-good energy, with a big burst of optimism.

Also, I must provide recompense for that cute video. Please accept my humble offering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSX1eakWCiE

Daw... that WAS cute! Thanks Smile

I'm glad the technique proved powerful. Unlikely to manifest powerlessness when coming from a place of joy hehe. Told y'all not to write it off just yet! Seriously, i'm glad to have helped.

And it's cool if the words you used were different. Whatever works for you man. That's just an example of what I did. I tend to be wordy anyway. A possible aspect of my mild autism. And feel free to alter the technique as you feel is best!
removed
(07-18-2018, 01:43 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Phoenix, I didnt mean to come across discouraging.
Also, i dont want to write you off.

I wanted to offer some, in my view, crucial understanding of the manifestation process!
At least to me it seems there are some major misunderstandings and, not meaning to discourage you, but I guess you're in for some fristration.

So my intention was simply to offer a, lets say, "deeper" view in order to help improve your results or rather improve your situation...

But why not start a "manifestation thread"This subject comes up again and again and very often there is a lot of (crucial) misunderstanding.

It's cool. And yeah! I think I'll donthat! Not right now though, but I'll definitely do that! Thanks for the idea man! And yeah, It'd be xool to hear more of what you have to say
removed

Here's some good news from good old Q'uo. 

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1128.aspx Wrote:But know and be confident in the fact that there is help that is available when emotions that you are processing are difficult, so that perhaps you may open just a hair more and be just one iota less fearful because you can feel the help that is with you, that is sustaining you, and will enable you to bear more.

For as you bear more, as you undergo the suffering at a deeper level, you are burning away distortion. You are purifying the emotions you came in to attempt to purify. And when you are learning in these ways, that activity is highly protected. There is the need to acknowledge the help and to ask for the help, but the help is as near to you as your breathing.

I think Agua has described things quite well.

I would probably label the Law of Attraction as the Principle of Consonance.

In that things will always be 'created' in an ongoing way - in accordance with all the thoughts that have been empowered in consciousness.

The mind is like a blackboard - and when you try to consciously add desires to that blackboard, it is like finding a small blank space that hasn't been written in yet, and adding that thought. All the thoughts that we've ever given weight to, or empowered - all the trauma and lack of forgiveness is still written on that blackboard. Nothing is ever forgotten in that way - and we don't ever 'create' in a vacuum.

Well - why not erase the blackboard? That's an excellent start. Ra describes this as the blue-ray Co-creator, someone who can create with light as a pencil - and with only will alone. It's the level that the Seth channelings are quite often vibrating at. A fellow member here on the forums has used the precise word of 'uncontradicted' desire. Something can only be uncontradicted if there is nothing else on the blackboard countering it.

As I said - the human mind is not blank - and the legacy of the current life (as well as previous ones) has left their writing on that blackboard/mind.

So how do you erase it? Step by step, through the process of balancing (the positive path). When you are able to acknowledge what is already present on that blackboard (much like Agua said) then it can be processed and dealt with. Once something is balanced (through love, acceptance and forgiveness), it is pretty much neutralised, and it's almost like it never existed - it is just wiped from the blackboard. On some level - the Understanding is recorded within the self ('crystallisation') but in terms of creating more mental activity, it is no longer a force.

So it's a Journey. But hey - no one ever said the adept was birthed overnight  Angel
Agua, preregrine and Bring4th_plenum

Thank you ALL for this inout! There is much wisdom in what Agua said, and plenum is right that no adept is created overnight. I shall put this into practice.

As for forgiveness, I can happily say that in the last 2 days, I have not given any thought to the previous issues AT ALL except to engage in manifestation practices.

If there is anything further I can do to work towards reconcilliation, please let me know, but this friend has made any contact impossible. So... best I can do is manifestation practices. As long as I forgive and refuse to dwell further, that seems to be the best path I currently know.

I shall take more proactive action towards TEFL certification and passport renewal. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2