Bring4th

Full Version: Gotta love the universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just experienced a CRAZY epiphany while sitting through a tutorial for my physics. Even though I am in university as a freshmen, there is so much other things I have to bare responsibillity for. ( I drive 1.5 hours back and forth from my university to take care of my amazing little brother. My parents live 10 hours away from where I am at.) Though life has given me a crazy catalyst again, I appreciated everything it present me, it's love and light.

When the workload became intense, I tried... even forced myself to dream of light, dream of succes and visualize happiness. Few days ago, it became really hard to handle. (Driving 4~5 hours every day, studying 4~5 hours everyday, sleeping 5 hours, cooking/laundry/loving my little brother whenever I can) My body was drained and my mind was exhausted. I meditated that night.

All I visualized was light, in its purest form, entering my head, though my spine, down beneath by butt, where it would cycle up as red light, back up to my head and surround me (both white and red). Then i just asked my guardian angels and my higher self of how much I love them and how I understand their struggle of trying to help me (sometimes without me even knowing). And I told them just to guide me as they always do, and to give me ENOUGH strength to bear the lovely responsibillities I have.( Whether they wanted to listen or not Smile ) I told them I accept any form of love and light as long as it is in tune with my vibration and my will even though most of the time, my will is to always face challenges without anyone's help.

The next day, when my physics prof handed me a sample midterm...
I stared at it and something clicked. Everything made sense. All nonsense became sense, and in that sense.. it was created out of nonsense! Every subject became clear to me at that point. I answered the midterm questions blazingly fast, stood up and yelled thank you (everyone looked, thought i was a retard). I felt so charged with energy, the clarity in my brain!!

Anyone have a similar moment recently?.. where when the world seemed to squeeze and drain you harder, something just "clicked" to help you out?

Brittany

I've had similar moments, though with not such acute results. Sometimes the universe seems to just drop down and clonk me on the head and I think "Duh! Why didn't I notice that before?" Always nice feelings, those moments of serendipity...
Thank you for sharing you blessed moment of clarity!

Yes I have had the pleasure of moments of perfect clarity- when everything that does not make any sense, suddenly makes sense in a way that spins logic away and replaces it with peaceful understanding.(At least thats how I describe it.) I find myself looking back fondly on those moments when I am once again lost in the sea of confusion... lol

I feel that it is in that moment that I am closest to enlightenment as I am going to get in this experience. It is like a reset button for me- or to put it another way a sign that I am on the right track. Then I look at what led me to the moment of clarity and feel blessed for the catalyst that led me there and remind myself that all experience is for the highest and best good of all no matter how it might appear in the thick of it.

You sharing your moment reminded me of mine...So I Thank you!

(And who knows maybe you started a wave... Like at a baseball game. I have heard somewhere that enlightenment is catchy!) Wink

Heart zanny
wow Xenos simply amazing Tongue
all your hard work and genuine striving condensed into that one moment
and you had a peak experience. totally awesome and the universe said to
you "you're on the right track we see your efforts and acknowledge them
and reward them with a moment of pure joy"
that moment in and of itself was perfect and was worth whatever
sacrifices u had to make to get there. keep going brother !!
your experience inspires all of us

norral
Thank you norral and zanny for your amazing replies, I love life so much! Close friends around me don't know where I get enough energy and focus to bear the so called "weights" on my shoulders. I feel so in tune with my surroundings, the people I am around with, and just the moment/singularity itself. A little thought keeps on repeating itself in my heart, and it says "Don't stop, keep on doing what you are doing" Smile
(09-26-2010, 04:15 PM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you norral and zanny for your amazing replies, I love life so much! Close friends around me don't know where I get enough energy and focus to bear the so called "weights" on my shoulders. I feel so in tune with my surroundings, the people I am around with, and just the moment/singularity itself. A little thought keeps on repeating itself in my heart, and it says "Don't stop, keep on doing what you are doing" Smile

Hi Xany,
You will many, many more experiences such as this.
Stay on track, just as you are.
Do not look at what you are doing and giving, just do it.
namaste