Bring4th

Full Version: The Polarization in Consciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came across this.  Some might find that is gives an interesting perspective on polarization.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0318.aspx Wrote:  Your illusion has many challenges that are your own choices, depending upon how you have planned your incarnation—for this life that you live on your third-density Planet Earth is a life lived within, shall we say, a school. You are at the third grade in this school. You have learned how to be self-conscious and a conscious seeker of truth, and now, within this school, you have the challenge of finding the love that exists in every moment, for indeed, that is the challenge of your third-density illusion. Love has become the moving force, the creative energy that has made all that there is out of that which is called light, and yet, within your illusion it seems that there is so little of either love or light that you are challenged at every moment by what seems to be separation—a separation between yourself and others selves, between yourself and the world around you, between yourself and everything that exists. This illusion has the purpose of giving you the opportunity to find the unity, the love and the light, in each moment.

The effort that it takes to do this is that effort which you may call “the polarization in consciousness.” You have the opportunity by using your conscious attention, and focusing as clearly and concisely as possible, as in the meditative state, upon each portion of catalyst that comes your way in your daily round of activities. If there is any experience that throws you from your centered feeling of loving all of the creation and of feeling one with the Creator that you achieve in your meditation, then that is grist for the mill, food for thought, catalyst for being processed into an experience that can give you information as to how the creation about you actually functions, about how love is embedded in each moment.

When you find that there is a catalyst or experience that topples you from the centered feeling within your inner mountaintop, then this is a gift to you, from you, before the incarnation; for various types of catalyst can be perceived by a multitude of entities in a multitude of ways; for each of you has chosen to learn various lessons that are what you have determined to be the next lessons necessary in your overall soul growth. You have not come here to be immediately enlightened, you have come here to work towards that enlightenment and gain the power of polarization in the process.

Surely, everyone knows the wretched experience when separation becomes emphasized.  That's the clue that now's the time to reconnect to Universal Love, evidently.  It doesn't sound so easy, but at least it's a clearly articulated goal.  It's the polarization, then, that eventually begins to make the process more fluid, no?

It's more than a trifle humbling to think of myself as repeating the third grade, by the way.

(07-19-2018, 04:59 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]I came across this.  Some might find that is gives an interesting perspective on polarization.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0318.aspx Wrote:  Your illusion has many challenges that are your own choices, depending upon how you have planned your incarnation—for this life that you live on your third-density Planet Earth is a life lived within, shall we say, a school. You are at the third grade in this school. You have learned how to be self-conscious and a conscious seeker of truth, and now, within this school, you have the challenge of finding the love that exists in every moment, for indeed, that is the challenge of your third-density illusion. Love has become the moving force, the creative energy that has made all that there is out of that which is called light, and yet, within your illusion it seems that there is so little of either love or light that you are challenged at every moment by what seems to be separation—a separation between yourself and others selves, between yourself and the world around you, between yourself and everything that exists. This illusion has the purpose of giving you the opportunity to find the unity, the love and the light, in each moment.

The effort that it takes to do this is that effort which you may call “the polarization in consciousness.” You have the opportunity by using your conscious attention, and focusing as clearly and concisely as possible, as in the meditative state, upon each portion of catalyst that comes your way in your daily round of activities. If there is any experience that throws you from your centered feeling of loving all of the creation and of feeling one with the Creator that you achieve in your meditation, then that is grist for the mill, food for thought, catalyst for being processed into an experience that can give you information as to how the creation about you actually functions, about how love is embedded in each moment.

When you find that there is a catalyst or experience that topples you from the centered feeling within your inner mountaintop, then this is a gift to you, from you, before the incarnation; for various types of catalyst can be perceived by a multitude of entities in a multitude of ways; for each of you has chosen to learn various lessons that are what you have determined to be the next lessons necessary in your overall soul growth. You have not come here to be immediately enlightened, you have come here to work towards that enlightenment and gain the power of polarization in the process.

Surely, everyone knows the wretched experience when separation becomes emphasized.  That's the clue that now's the time to reconnect to Universal Love, evidently.  It doesn't sound so easy, but at least it's a clearly articulated goal.  It's the polarization, then, that eventually begins to make the process more fluid, no?

It's more than a trifle humbling to think of myself as repeating the third grade, by the way.

Great passage to share, the key archetype The Choice!
haha "Surely, everyone knows the wretched experience when separation becomes emphasized.  That's the clue that now's the time to reconnect to Universal Love"
This is perfectly sychronized to today's quote too same time i reposted it! BigSmile Sorry im a sucker for those occurrences!

One thing that brings me back to this text is the bifurcation I experience between the experience of spirit and the experience of my mundane, going about my business, life.  That is, I can open to spirit and feel the energies of companionship and love and buoyancy, and on the other hand I can do my thing during the day and feel the absence of the former.  I can't yet walk and chew gum at the same time, i.e., go about my day and allow that awareness of Love to inform my situational awareness and other background assumptions.  Put another way, if Love is the basis of my being, unless I'm deliberately tuning in to it, I'm largely unaware of it.

I've gotten to the place, through cleaning up my inner poop, where I can perceive most of my remaining blockages as expressions of profound separation, separation from spirit.  So, on the one hand, I can connect to spirit, but on the other, I haven't yet learned to deeply integrate it into my conscious self.

I've read for years and years about this "finding the love in every moment," and always it bothered me that I couldn't quite understand what that meant.  Now, I think I'm beginning to see the light, so to speak.  I think it has to do with integrating one's communion with spirit into one's experience of the world of separation.  What a squiggly proposition.

(07-21-2018, 02:03 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ] 

One thing that brings me back to this text is the bifurcation I experience between the experience of spirit and the experience of my mundane, going about my business, life.  That is, I can open to spirit and feel the energies of companionship and love and buoyancy, and on the other hand I can do my thing during the day and feel the absence of the former.  I can't yet walk and chew gum at the same time, i.e., go about my day and allow that awareness of Love to inform my situational awareness and other background assumptions.  Put another way, if Love is the basis of my being, unless I'm deliberately tuning in to it, I'm largely unaware of it.

I've gotten to the place, through cleaning up my inner poop, where I can perceive most of my remaining blockages as expressions of profound separation, separation from spirit.  So, on the one hand, I can connect to spirit, but on the other, I haven't yet learned to deeply integrate it into my conscious self.

I've read for years and years about this "finding the love in every moment," and always it bothered me that I couldn't quite understand what that meant.  Now, I think I'm beginning to see the light, so to speak.  I think it has to do with integrating one's communion with spirit into one's experience of the world of separation.  What a squiggly proposition.

I know exactly what you mean, I definetly am more aware of it when alone reading/thinking on spiritual topics, or have a couple of tokes. I think I need to take more time with meditation.... By posting that Im putting my intention out there, more meditation and mindfulness
I don't know if love is fundamental to existence, or is supposed to be. As you mentioned we certainly aren't always aware of it.

I like to do walking meditations, where I am aware and alert and still pondering my life. I like to be in a pensive mood.

I'm taking a life principles course, and part of it involves a timelilne therapy exercise. In it you go back to your past and find
the root cause of not knowing what you want. I found that it was because I did not take advantage of love when I was in elementary school.
I really liked someone but I never reached out to them. I found that because of that, it was keeping part of me stuck there.
I was able to release that now that I know about it. Had I recognized love in that time, my life may have been different.
But my life is pretty good as it is. Just no real love. Only the arbitrary love I can feel when I tune in to out there somewhere.
(07-21-2018, 02:03 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ] 

haha love your way of words!
"I've gotten to the place, through cleaning up my inner poop, "

"One thing that brings me back to this text is the bifurcation I experience between the experience of spirit and the experience of my mundane, going about my business, life."
Its such a paradox but almost comical at the same time, illusion can be so dense especially when at its thickest! Thats why humour is so important and not taking some things to serious in the illusion as if you do it can be more silly.. I catch myself out sometimes doing it and laugh Tongue 
" integrating one's communion with spirit into one's experience of the world of separation" I liken it to what Law of One says about it being like a dance..
https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=dance