Bring4th

Full Version: Asking for a lesser banishing ritual.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I could use the community casting a lesser banishing ritual on me and my surroundings, I feel like I've been riddled with negatives. Thanks in advance.
I'll try and do something for ya tomorrow my friend.
I know how to perform the ritual on myself and my room, but I don't know how to perform the ritual for other people. I would be very grateful for the opportunity of providing service if somebody explained how. (Thank you in advance.)
Here's the technique you can consider: imagine or create an astral form of the person you want to help in the center of your ritual space, perform the ritual and channel light/healing intent/what have you into the form and then when you are done command the astral form to return to the person bearing with it the healing energies you have imbued it with.
I've performed it, and I'll do it again later on tonight. Thank you Spaced, and I hope things get better soon, Cyan
I never performed the lesser banishing ritual, at least not fully.

What I would do is put cut garlic in every corner of the room/house, have one window open, roll up a cone of paper and tape so it hangs and allows fast passage outside, then I would take a plate with sage, burn it a bit and walk around the house chanting. I would ask the creator to help the entities back into the light and love, and to find healing with the one.

The first time I also put a trail of salt in all enterances of the house and sprinkled water on it. It was quite difficult to clean up after.
Let presence of love and light surround you and bid farewell to all negatives. God bless you.
Had quite a dream and it will be difficult to cover all the details, in short.

I was in my old neighbourhood and occasionally visited hell and talked with lucifer whom I won an intellectual debate for my freedom against.

There were hot babes.

And I could fly by flapping my (wrists)arms so alot of flying ensued.

I also slept for 13 hours and the people who've been on my skin were all passout drunk when I woke up and I could feel the parasitism let go. Thank you for your service. They are around at my pleasure.
Now that the fluff has been cleared I'm asking for the same again and hoping to clear out some long term attachments from abusive relatives I'd like cleared as well, past work has been good so I'll trust you all to know what you're doing.
all love and light to you Cyan, and the best wishes of all my frogs cousins too Wink
Confused and spotty dreams with little benefit to sleeper but I got some messages through.
How are ya doing Cyan?
more confused and spotty dreams but it seems people are a bit nicer. Doing ok, missing people not here and sad about medical checkups.
The transformer to my room blew and they had to install a new one. Too much current ;D