Bring4th

Full Version: Material on orange, yellow, and green Ray blockages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be helpful if anyone and everyone would share personal experiences or transcripts as to go about dealing with lower level energy blockages.

Ps I'm slightly confused why there wasn't more focus on lower level blockages. With so much emphasized importance on them I'd assume there would be an abundance of material on them. But maybe I'm just having a hard time locating stuff.

Edit: I would like to add red Ray aswell
dealing with desire
removed
(07-20-2018, 03:15 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]It would be helpful if anyone and everyone would share personal experiences or transcripts as to go about dealing with lower level energy blockages.

Ps I'm slightly confused why there wasn't more focus on lower level blockages. With so much emphasized importance on them I'd assume there would be an abundance of material on them. But maybe I'm just having a hard time locating stuff.

It’s not easy, but neither is it complex. Blockages are about stuff you can’t deal with, can’t admit to yourself. So,you’re in a bind where you want to remove the blockage, but can’t face the problems feelings, beliefs, karmic distortions or whatever else is festering inside you down there.

Solutions include getting help to face your inner conflicts and sharply developing your own capacity for both honesty and compassion. If you’re stuck, you would likely benefit from working with someone who could help you develope your skills. Myself, I got started with this working with a clairvoyant, energy healers, intuitive massage people and the like. The work also awakened skills in this area I had developed in past lives.....if you believe in such things.
(07-20-2018, 03:23 PM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2018, 03:15 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]It would be helpful if anyone and everyone would share personal experiences or transcripts as to go about dealing with lower level energy blockages.

Could be be a little more specific what you are looking for exactly?

There is an abumdamce of material actually, or are you talking about the forum and/or the Ra material?

The Ra material is not so much focussed on healing, its more about the bigger picture I'd say.
That might be a reason why there is not too much on the forum.

However the are quite some threads.
Its one of my favourite subjects, maybe you find some of what you seek in some of my posts...

I wouldnt exclude red ray by the way Wink

I guess I could search around the internet, I usually try to just use l/l for my studies.

For the specifics, I'm really just looking for general information. Presumably something a very unexperienced seeker would understand. Starting from the obvious fundamentals so I can apply it specifically to my situation.
Do you read Q'uo? Unblocking the lower chakras and opening the heart is a huge part of Q'uo's shtick.

Ps I'm slightly confused why there wasn't more focus on lower level blockages. With so much emphasized importance on them I'd assume there would be an abundance of material on them.

Indeed. However as Ra mentions, people in this society have very complicated blockage patterns. But still there is sufficient mention of basic forms of blockage, which then can be extrapolated to many formats or combined with other blockages to recognize common types of blockages. It needs a slow reading of the material to do it.
(07-20-2018, 05:48 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Do you read Q'uo? Unblocking the lower chakras and opening the heart is a huge part of Q'uo's shtick.

Its complicated but I can't really search for material. Although if you know of any specific transcripts I would greatly appreciate that.
15.12 ▶ Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.
Quote:This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy. (12.31)

Centers are interrelated. In the above example Carla experienced overly open green center because of the indigo ray blockage and STO desire.
How do you understand blockages in the lower triad (red, orange, yellow)? There’s much material on how to work with these blockages, but the work is not easy. Ra gave an exercise in the LOO: the balancing meditation. By pursuing that meditation, one can become aware of distortions and balance them in mind. Simple mindfulness of the self in its daily round of activities can also bring knowledge of one’s blockages. As well as keeping a journal and/or dream journal. (I highly recommend keeping a journal. It’s a fairly recent practice that I had taken up and since then I have learned things about myself that I wouldn’t have noticed had I not been keeping that journal!)

In spiritual (magical, mystical) texts, the importance of unblocking the distortions of the lower triad are often stressed. Recently I read Israel Regardie’s “The Middle Pillar” and he clearly stresses the importance of analytical psychology; the need to analyze one’s personal psychology. This translates into the lower triad blockages. If the chakras in the lower triad are blocked, then so will the upper chakras. A helpful way to look at the chakra associations is by way of the “hard” and “soft” lines/bands. Chakras 1-3-5-7 are linked up, and 2-4-6 are connected to each other as well. Meaning that if one is blocked in the 2nd orange ray chakra, the self in relation to the self, then he will have a blind spot in th activation of fourth chakra, universal love. The sixth chakra is also being blocked because it deals with work in conciousness and sees the self a being of infinite worth. When one is blocked in 2nd chakra then he has difficult seeing himself as worthy, thereby blocking 4 and 6. The same principles apply for 1-3-5-7. The violet ray is never blocked; it’s the sum total of all chakras. Blockages in 1, the root, cause distortions in all proceeding chakras.

I think that you would benefit greatly by listening to some of Scott Mandelker’s videos on his YouTube channel! He talks about what you are inquiring about. I just watched a video by him dealing specifically with the distortions of desire: clinging and aversion.

Anyway, I hope that you find what you are looking for! you will, don’t worry about that. Just keep seeking and asking Smile
Quote:Jim: “In our last meeting, we discussed the red chakra and sexual energy. So I wish to ask Q’uo some advice to raise or unblock the energy flow of the red chakra. Since most of my energy is supporting my brain, I think that my lower three chakras are weaker. I wish to boost the energy into my red chakra so that my energy flow can be raised from the indigo chakra to the crown chakra.”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Again, we shall need to tread somewhat carefully in our response in order to avoid infringement upon free will.

There are misconceptions wrapped into the question that has been asked. And so we must spend a bit of time looking at the question from various angles.

Firstly we would correct the misperception that the reason for unblocking the red chakra is to enable the energy to move into the crown chakra. This is not correct. The reason for opening the red-ray chakra is to bring power through into the heart. There is not a direct connection between opening the red-ray chakra and opening higher chakras.

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Carla channeling)

It is something that must be done not once but again and again. Indeed, the chakras can become blocked many times in one day, either by fear or by over-activity of desire.

The second misconception within the query has to do with the comment concerning energy moving mostly to the mind. It is easy to think of the energy body as having some dynamic between mind and heart. However, in terms of the movement of energy through the body, there is not an entity which could be called “mind.” Rather, there are various kinds of energy within the energy body. The energy of the mind could be seen primarily to be that energy of the orange-ray chakra and the yellow-ray chakra which together form what is known among your peoples as the ego.

The ego or the personality shell dwells within those two energies. And so let us speak briefly of these two energies.

The energy of the orange-ray energy center is that energy in which the individual expresses its power as an individual. The orange-ray chakra can be blocked by the feeling that one does not like oneself or does not feel that oneself is worthy. It can also be blocked by feeling that other selves are not likeable or are not worthy.

The yellow-ray chakra is a powerful chakra within your system because you are in the yellow-ray density. It is the chakra where you express your power as part of a group and as your humankind is a very social group, interdependent upon one another for the necessities of life, there is the tendency to find ways to think of oneself as powerful in third-density ways, such as religious groups, birth families, and mated families.

When you say that the primary power in your energy body is going to your mind, you are really saying that you are blocking and/or over-activating the orange-ray and the yellow-ray energy centers of your energy body. This means that energy is not getting through to the heart in its full spate.

In our opinion, working with the energy body is working with a structure which is made of feelings and ways of expressing feelings. When you are successful in keeping your rays open, then you become transparent to the energy flowing through. So it is not that you are doing anything when you have cleared your chakras but rather that you have become an instrument, a wind instrument to be exact, so that the Creator may play you, may blow the wind of spirit through your instrument and you then create a song, a melody of love and light from the impression of spirit upon your instrument.

How many times this day have you considered the beauty of a thought? Indeed, how many times this day have you considered your thoughts carefully? We encourage a daily examination of those thoughts and feelings that have changed you this day, that have taken your mood and moved it, either in a positive way, according to your judgment, or in a negative way.

What has attracted you this day? What has repelled you this day? These are the images you wish to balance so that you may see that you are all things and that there is nothing that is foreign to you. Thusly you may gather together your entire self and know its worth, despite surface appearances to the contrary.

We ask that you consider, my brother, the possibility that dwelling within one chakra or another is not the goal of a spiritual seeker. Rather, the spiritual seeker’s goal is to serve the one infinite Creator. In doing so, all of the notes of this instrument shall be played. None of the chakras is more important than any other. They are all necessary for the functioning of the energy body. It is just as important to have a strong red ray or a strong orange ray as it is to have a strong indigo ray. It is impossible to do work in consciousness before you have begun to have a holistic view of your energy, valuing every aspect of your feelings.

We use this term, feelings or emotions, in a general way, being unable to dig deep down beneath surface emotion to the archetypal rivers of emotion that are true or hold the truth within their flow. Think of it in terms of vibration. Overall, your energy body vibrates at a certain rate. It is a conglomerate rate and the read-out of that rate is your violet-ray chakra.

What you are attempting to do in opening the heart is not to leap from the heart into indigo ray but simply to find yourself able to use the resources of the heart chakra which make work in consciousness ever more possible. As that heart not only opens but is persuaded by the constant tuning of the individual to stay open, more and more, finally there is a habitual default setting of open heart and dependence upon the concept of love and a need to be a part of the principle of love and light upon planet Earth.

In such a way shall you be able to keep your system open and ready to speak the words of love, to sing the melodies of wisdom, and to reach out, hand to hand and heart to heart, to each other, as you practice being one in love.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx
removed
(07-21-2018, 08:57 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

Wonderful passage! 

Very interesting--and telling--description of the mind.  It shines a new light on the idea of head vs. heart. to wit, orange/yellow ray blend vs. green ray.

In sum, the message is, take responsibility for your vibration.  Filter it and clean it up as you see fit on the way to becoming transparent to the movement of spirit.  In terms of how to remove blockages, balance your aversions and attractions.  That's straight out of Patangali's Yoga Sutras, a timeless message.

Not easy, but neither is it complex.  Love is simple, to begin with.

And let's not forget that every persons' perfect balance is different for each.  Meaning that the way one is transparent to the light is not the same configuration as another.  You know you're following your proper path when you are in joy more and more doing whatever it is that you do.  When everything in your life just flows, it means you are successfully removing undesired distortions.

(07-21-2018, 01:33 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2018, 08:57 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx
Very interesting--and telling--description of the mind.  It shines a new light on the idea of head vs. heart. to wit, orange/yellow ray blend vs. green ray.

Interesting indeed. I wouldn't suspect mind being associated with sexual organ. I always associated it with head and brain.
removed
(07-22-2018, 09:31 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2018, 01:33 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]

Interesting indeed. I wouldn't suspect mind being associated with sexual organ. I always associated it with head and brain.

Q'uo didn't emphasize sex, they were pointing to energies circulating around "I, me, mine," or ego identification.  In other words, at the 1st chakra level, the energies are elemental and not sophisticated enough to conceive of I and thou.  Whereas at orange/yellow level, you get the feeling we have when we look in the mirror, that sense of animal identification.  Beyond that, when self-identification centers at the level of the green ray, the lower chakras become sanctified and what we call the "mind" is no longer striving to gain things for itself, nor comparing everything to the self.  Rather, it is emitting outwardly green goodness, so to speak.

Yes, it's a cool way of viewing mentatiion, looking at it as energy reflective of the predominant frequencies in our energy field.

(07-22-2018, 12:27 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
loostudent Wrote:I wouldn't suspect mind being associated with sexual organ. I always associated it with head and brain.

Q'uo didn't emphasize sex, they were pointing to energies circulating around "I, me, mine," or ego identification.   

I meant the location of the center in our body.
(07-21-2018, 08:57 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Jim: “In our last meeting, we discussed the red chakra and sexual energy. So I wish to ask Q’uo some advice to raise or unblock the energy flow of the red chakra. Since most of my energy is supporting my brain, I think that my lower three chakras are weaker. I wish to boost the energy into my red chakra so that my energy flow can be raised from the indigo chakra to the crown chakra.”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Again, we shall need to tread somewhat carefully in our response in order to avoid infringement upon free will.

There are misconceptions wrapped into the question that has been asked. And so we must spend a bit of time looking at the question from various angles.

Firstly we would correct the misperception that the reason for unblocking the red chakra is to enable the energy to move into the crown chakra. This is not correct. The reason for opening the red-ray chakra is to bring power through into the heart. There is not a direct connection between opening the red-ray chakra and opening higher chakras.

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Carla channeling)

It is something that must be done not once but again and again. Indeed, the chakras can become blocked many times in one day, either by fear or by over-activity of desire.

The second misconception within the query has to do with the comment concerning energy moving mostly to the mind. It is easy to think of the energy body as having some dynamic between mind and heart. However, in terms of the movement of energy through the body, there is not an entity which could be called “mind.” Rather, there are various kinds of energy within the energy body. The energy of the mind could be seen primarily to be that energy of the orange-ray chakra and the yellow-ray chakra which together form what is known among your peoples as the ego.

The ego or the personality shell dwells within those two energies. And so let us speak briefly of these two energies.

The energy of the orange-ray energy center is that energy in which the individual expresses its power as an individual. The orange-ray chakra can be blocked by the feeling that one does not like oneself or does not feel that oneself is worthy. It can also be blocked by feeling that other selves are not likeable or are not worthy.

The yellow-ray chakra is a powerful chakra within your system because you are in the yellow-ray density. It is the chakra where you express your power as part of a group and as your humankind is a very social group, interdependent upon one another for the necessities of life, there is the tendency to find ways to think of oneself as powerful in third-density ways, such as religious groups, birth families, and mated families.

When you say that the primary power in your energy body is going to your mind, you are really saying that you are blocking and/or over-activating the orange-ray and the yellow-ray energy centers of your energy body. This means that energy is not getting through to the heart in its full spate.

In our opinion, working with the energy body is working with a structure which is made of feelings and ways of expressing feelings. When you are successful in keeping your rays open, then you become transparent to the energy flowing through. So it is not that you are doing anything when you have cleared your chakras but rather that you have become an instrument, a wind instrument to be exact, so that the Creator may play you, may blow the wind of spirit through your instrument and you then create a song, a melody of love and light from the impression of spirit upon your instrument.

How many times this day have you considered the beauty of a thought? Indeed, how many times this day have you considered your thoughts carefully? We encourage a daily examination of those thoughts and feelings that have changed you this day, that have taken your mood and moved it, either in a positive way, according to your judgment, or in a negative way.

What has attracted you this day? What has repelled you this day? These are the images you wish to balance so that you may see that you are all things and that there is nothing that is foreign to you. Thusly you may gather together your entire self and know its worth, despite surface appearances to the contrary.

We ask that you consider, my brother, the possibility that dwelling within one chakra or another is not the goal of a spiritual seeker. Rather, the spiritual seeker’s goal is to serve the one infinite Creator. In doing so, all of the notes of this instrument shall be played. None of the chakras is more important than any other. They are all necessary for the functioning of the energy body. It is just as important to have a strong red ray or a strong orange ray as it is to have a strong indigo ray. It is impossible to do work in consciousness before you have begun to have a holistic view of your energy, valuing every aspect of your feelings.

We use this term, feelings or emotions, in a general way, being unable to dig deep down beneath surface emotion to the archetypal rivers of emotion that are true or hold the truth within their flow. Think of it in terms of vibration. Overall, your energy body vibrates at a certain rate. It is a conglomerate rate and the read-out of that rate is your violet-ray chakra.

What you are attempting to do in opening the heart is not to leap from the heart into indigo ray but simply to find yourself able to use the resources of the heart chakra which make work in consciousness ever more possible. As that heart not only opens but is persuaded by the constant tuning of the individual to stay open, more and more, finally there is a habitual default setting of open heart and dependence upon the concept of love and a need to be a part of the principle of love and light upon planet Earth.

In such a way shall you be able to keep your system open and ready to speak the words of love, to sing the melodies of wisdom, and to reach out, hand to hand and heart to heart, to each other, as you practice being one in love.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx
Wow!! Such a helpful channeling.
The problem truly lies in my fear and uncomfortability.

Im looking for an easy way out, but deep down I know there is only one road.

My subconscious gives me a direction which I just have to have faith in, but I always end up back in my shell, restarting this endless loop.

Hopefully this time I will have to courage to begin my life path, if not, I will always be sent back to retry.
(07-22-2018, 02:06 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2018, 12:27 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
loostudent Wrote:I wouldn't suspect mind being associated with sexual organ. I always associated it with head and brain.

Q'uo didn't emphasize sex, they were pointing to energies circulating around "I, me, mine," or ego identification.   

I meant the location of the center in our body.

Ah, I see.  Yeah, it is funny from that point of view.

(07-22-2018, 05:40 PM)Surfboard Wrote: [ -> ]The problem truly lies in my fear and uncomfortability.

Im looking for an easy way out, but deep down I know there is only one road.

My subconscious gives me a direction which I just have to have faith in, but I always end up back in my shell, restarting this endless loop.

Hopefully this time I will have to courage to begin my life path, if not, I will always be sent back to retry.

That's great place to begin, exploring the fear backs you into your shell.

PS:  If you find an easy way out, please let us know!

removed
A helpful Ra quote on unblocking the yellow ray:

Quote:Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.