Bring4th

Full Version: A very special video (Eckhart Tolle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eckhart Tolle understands Oneness. Here, he explains Duality Consciousness and how we can escape it. It starts out a little slowly, but please stick with it. It's one of the best videos I've seen.

Eckhart Tolle -- the Deepest Truth in Human Existence

This would be a good video to show to people who are just on the verge of "getting it".
(09-24-2010, 07:43 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Eckhart Tolle understands Oneness. Here, he explains Duality Consciousness and how we can escape it. It starts out a little slowly, but please stick with it. It's one of the best videos I've seen.

This would be a good video to show to people who are just on the verge of "getting it".

Thank you, i'll be watching it.

Peace L&L!
Form is emptyness, and emptyness is form.
Can also be said as;
Infinity is unity, and unity is infinity.
plus
The past is in the present, and the present is in the future.
namaste
(09-24-2010, 07:43 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Eckhart Tolle understands Oneness. Here, he explains Duality Consciousness and how we can escape it. It starts out a little slowly, but please stick with it. It's one of the best videos I've seen.

That talk was excellent and I needed to hear it. Thanks for posting that Eddie.
Something else that might interest you:

James Gilliland interviews Neil Kramer (part 1)

This is a five-part interview; two of my favorite luminaries discuss issues of mutual interest.