Bring4th

Full Version: If you had the power and wisdom of God
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's say for the rest of your life you could fully realize the god nature of your existence.
What would you do?

Would it be wisest to leave things the way they are?

Would it be unwise to try to fix anything at all?

Would it be wise to work on yourself and become enlightened if you weren't already?

Let's say you have the power to manifest anything, even if it takes some time.
Would it be unwise to desire for yourself anything at all?

What you put out, comes back to you. If you change anything, prepare for things to rearrange themselves to make it happen.

When you change things, other things change as well.

What world would you like to live in?

Does it even matter because this life is just a flicker? After this life you might not want the same things you want in this life.

So is it now when we should want the things we want?

Should our goal be to not have any regrets at our life review?
Where, in a veiled third density?

Quote:Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.
That makes sense blossom. Thank you. I didn't remember that. I was probably thinking somewhere he would depart 3D
if that happened. I just was thinking about the ethics one would face.
I found this quote on Facebook. I know we are Creator, but there's a difference in actually realizing it.
Do you think that the yogis and saints who did this are infringing?

Quote:You possess the same power that created you, you are the one who created yourself. You are God and God/You projected yourself into a physical body in the physical world. We tend to imagine some higher power deity casting us into a human body on the material world without our permission. Some of you believe that you were being forced to reincarnate without your will but it was you all along, you projected thought form to create your physical body with your will. It was your own desire to come back, God/You thought itself back into being. Our physical body is thought form in density, the density is caused by desires, emotions, ego, etc but as we ascend in spirit we become light.

There are stories of yogis and saints that become invisible people's hand would pass through their body. They became God realized and their body became light. Death does not exist for the God realized ones. The All One individualized itself into I's and you's holding it through Self conscious communications. We are not meant to be a limited human being, we are meant to remember who we are and become multidimensional. You are Spirit experiencing itself in individualized form. Every form of manifestation is the result of God's thought. Wake up and remember your own divinity, remember you are eternal Spirit with a purpose on Earth.

-Ascension Guidance
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritualGrowth...2301969027

We are the action of God down here.  So whatever you see around you is already what God has done (is doing).  The love and wisdom of some of it is still eluding me, but thankfully this understanding is not required to serve properly.  All I know is that for some reasons, God wants to suffer and be a victim.  So in order for this to happen, a part of God has to play the bad guys.  Or is it the other way around?  A part wants to experience being the bad guy, so another part has to play the victim for this to be possible.  Doesn't really matter, what we observe is the same in both cases.

So if I had the power and wisdom of God, nothing would be different.  I already have that, while being in the proper point of view (not here currently), and what we see is the result.  The only difference is I would be aware of why things are perfectly wise the way they currently are.

(07-22-2018, 04:57 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]Where, in a veiled third density?

Quote:Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

Jesus remembered more than most Wanderers do. In the gospels there are accounts of the "transfiguration". He took his three closest disciples to mount Tabor where "they saw his glory". It was in private and only for some time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShMsfuLZW48t8d8VPiEI3...4JEc_4h7Zw]
Artwork by Jason Polintan
(07-22-2018, 12:55 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ] 
We are the action of God down here.  So whatever you see around you is already what God has done (is doing).  The love and wisdom of some of it is still eluding me, but thankfully this understanding is not required to serve properly.  All I know is that for some reasons, God wants to suffer and be a victim.  So in order for this to happen, a part of God has to play the bad guys.  Or is it the other way around?  A part wants to experience being the bad guy, so another part has to play the victim for this to be possible.  Doesn't really matter, what we observe is the same in both cases.

So if I had the power and wisdom of God, nothing would be different.  I already have that, while being in the proper point of view (not here currently), and what we see is the result.  The only difference is I would be aware of why things are perfectly wise the way they currently are.

I was thinking that too that nothing would really be different. Though I might send positive energy where it is needed. Just like I am doing now. I would seek to understand the darkness within me.
But I wouldn't want to do so much that I would struggle to keep karma "at bay" and then have it build like a wave and wash over me.