Bring4th

Full Version: Fifth Density Individual or SMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think that in fifth density positive, most individuals choose to grow as a social memory complex?
It's an extremely free density where you can choose.
Would only negatives desire to hide their thoughts and advance individually?
From what I remember of the Ra Material. Positive beings may choose to be in a SMC or not. but that doesnt mean they can hide their thoughts.

So I think wanderers here have difficulty hiding their true selves because they're used to not do it or have the need to.
Either polarity can traverse fifth separately. You cannot hide your thoughts anywhere. Practically any mid fifth density entity will be able to "see" your thoughts, and scan your mind.

What we think of as growth/progression does not end, from one density to the other. There are average differences between just starting fourth and mid fourth. Like in mid sixth you merge with the higher self. Apart of the requirements is that you have ascertained a third density harvestability. Remember that not all entities start at level one and linearly work through the densities. Some are born into sixth, never seeing third, as we do. However in my opinionn, all do have to gather a harvestability from each density.

Also there are large differences between the fifth soloer and the fifth smc.
(07-23-2018, 05:58 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]Also there are large differences between the fifth soloer and the fifth smc.

I take it the smc can do possibly more, and may be more unified than a soloer.
Can an individual choose to join the smc of their density or are they born into it?

I wonder if by being in an smc you are even more positive, and can serve more that way?

Which is better, individual or smc for the spiritual growth?