Bring4th

Full Version: Symbolic messages of the higherself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Removed.
Definitely, and neat experience.

What do you believe is meant through spy?
Why, and when would a raven mean "spy"?

This animal is quite important to me because the hooded crow is my "totem". I am really interested in what you found out about it.
(07-23-2018, 02:22 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]So something interesting happened.

I didn't know what to draw. so I used a website that generated random words.
there, I asked my higherself what should I draw?

the random word that was generated was ''Spy''

I got confused. and thought it's not working.

moments later I found myself drawing a Raven.
The next morning I was thinking of the symbolic meaning of my drawings and I got amazed. then googled the ''symbolic meaning of crows/ravens'' and saw the word ''spy''.

I have had other little experiences like this where my higherself is obviously providing me with direction/answers through symbols in nature. anything could be used. like colors when asked about specific things like densities, chakras, etc.

So I tried that s***. I asked my higher self what it had to communicate to me through the random word generator, and at first, I couldn't see where the word was being generated so I hit again and noticed the word on the bottome changing (it was very small with no caps) the word was "beneficiary"

I liked that.

I then asked about my ex-fried and what my higher self had to say about my situation. The word I got was "Worm"
I wasn't sure what my higher self meant, so I asked if the next word could clarify. "Plagiarize"
I STILL didn't know what my higher self meant, so I asked for a word to expand on it 3 more times: "Ideal, purity, prize"

At some point, the answers to my questions really did start to seem, well, random.

I don't remember everything I asked it. I do remember asking what my big lesson I'm supposed to be learning from this ex-friend experience was and the word generated was "Charm" if that means anything.

Other words generated included "Adventure" and... something else, I can't remember what. I stopped at the word "preoccupied"

I found a random SENTENCE generator and asked my higher self to communicate to me through whatever the next sentence generated was (the default sentence on the page was "If Purple people eaters are real... where do they find purple people to eat?" clearly not likely to be my higher self's message"

So I hit "generate random sentence" and this is what I got:

"I often see the time 11:11 and 12:34 on clocks"

THAT sounds more like something my higher self might say.

I asked for a sentence regarding my ex-friend and it seemed nonsensical:

"Wednesday is hump day, but has anyone asked the came! what he has to say about this?" or something like that.

I asked my higher self if the next sentence could expand on "Worm, plagiarize, ideal, purity and prize"
The sentence? -- "This is a Japanese doll"

???

Seems pretty random to me.

Still, that 11:11 and 12:34 thing didn't seem random AT ALL.

I'm asking my higher self to generate another sentence expanding on "worm, plagiarize, ideal, purity, prize and 'This is a Japanese doll'" for any more clues as to what that's about. Asking "How do they all connect?" Here's the next sentence randomly generated:

"She was too short to see over the fence"

Well, I'm stumped.

"Is there ANYTHING else you would like to say to me, higher self? Please, generate it in the next random sentence"

"I love eating toasted cheese and tuna sandwhiches"

Eww. Your "lower" self does not, higher self. Your "lower self" does not...
That’s fascinating! I think that you’re opening up a channel from the subconscious to the conscious mind. The word triggered a correspondence and you brought it into the conscious. What other possibilities does this mean?? You could draw metaphysical, spiritual, occult symbols and see what opens up to you. Or you could do what you did and start drawing at the prompting of a specific word.

Fascinating! Thanks for sharing
Removed.
There is a movie Timeline where a guy says "I am a spy" in French.
(07-23-2018, 10:03 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Well those are interesting responses. but I can't just interpret them without knowing about you or your life and situations or your ex.
like the messages in dreams, these responses are very symbolic and indirect. my higherself could easily give me the world ''Raven'' but he had to be indirect to not infringe or sth. (the laws they have)

So don't expect direct messages. Meaning is usually buried beneath illusory things.
Also I think overdoing it doesn't help.

Yeah, I'm not asking you to interpret them. If I can't make heads or tails, I don't expect anyone else to...

And yeah you're right about overdoing it. Speaking of which...

I started back up on it again, this time asking my higher self and each archangel to say one thing.
I asked either Archangel Michael or Metatron to communicate their message to me in the next sentence generated and I got the same 11:11, 12:34 sentence. Also, I was watching a video and paused it to get up and go do something twice. The first time was at 1:11 the second at 1:23.
I also got from others, sentences like these: "They were early, so they got good seats" "It is getting dark and we are not there yet" "The lake is far off from here" and "Everybody was too busy, so I went to see the movie alone"

... I THINK they may want me to stop dilly-dallying with the sentence generator and get to work on my life purpose XD

I asked once more about my ex-friend: "Higher self, I invoke you for purposes of protection and clarity of communication. I ask that you communicate advice to me in the next sentence generated and that it concern my ex-friend"

"We have never been to Asia, nor have we visited Africa"

I think I've got enough messages here. And I think I know the MAIN things they wanna get through to me. I payed for the TESOL classes, now to take them and earn up enough money for passport renewal. First place for ESL jobs shall be China! As for Africa... let's... just... put that one on the backburner for now.
Removed.
Removed.
Cainite Wrote:I didn't know what to draw. so I used a website that generated random words.
there, I asked my higherself what should I draw? the random word that was generated was ''Spy''

Not to make this thread about me, but I got my username in a similar fashion. For around a month or two I was considering the idea that in a previous life I had fought in the American Civil War as somebody who was involved with cannons. In particular, a person who was shouting/barking at people practically all the time. I felt I had serious and calamitous authority. This time was a difficult experience for me as I felt I was receiving/remembering very painful memories. At the end of that time, while trying to come up with a name suitable for this place to post with you all, I gave up on coming up with one myself and went to a random word generator to solve my problem. Just take a guess at what first word I got, out of hundreds or even thousands of different probabilities. Most likely another higher-self message.
Removed.