Bring4th

Full Version: Judging your own actions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Removed
Can you give an example of an action without balance that does no actual harm?
Removed.
(07-23-2018, 05:31 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I think I should just take it easy.. we're all confused after all and make lots of little mistakes daily.
But on the other hand the easy going mindset can prevent growth/hinder change.

What do you think?

Humility is the balance. Pride is thinking too high of oneself (and too low of others). Unworthiness is the opposite. Both are unrealistic. Humility is honesty with ourself, it's maintaining a realistic sense of ourself. Acceptance. The root of the word is the same as "humus" (earth, fertile soil). This thinking is grounded and fertile indeed.

Example: Ra said they are a humble messenger of Law of One.
(07-23-2018, 05:31 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I was just thinking of something I did earlier today. My reaction was ''why the hell did you do that?''. there's often no actual harm in the action/expression yet the perceived lack of balance bothers me.

I think I should just take it easy.. we're all confused after all and make lots of little mistakes daily.

What do you think?

I can relate, happens to me if I smoke weed.

I think it has to do with orange ray blockage. Since you're probably not using this ray to overpower or enslave, and perhaps in that proccess supressing it to a point of not giving your own self enough compassion, acceptance and love, it becomes deficient, confused.

I doubt someone can give you the answers on how to accept yourself, that only you can.

But perhaps sharing and relating can cast away some fear or doubt. That's what I hope for when I share such topics regarding myself.

P.s. meditation, goaless meditation, whatever the thoughts or feelings, enjoy the moment. Don't be afraid to be an expression of the creator.

Love and light.
Removed.
(07-24-2018, 07:34 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2018, 04:11 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 05:31 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I think I should just take it easy.. we're all confused after all and make lots of little mistakes daily.

What do you think?

Humility is the balance. Pride is thinking too high of oneself (and too low of others). Unworthiness is the opposite. Both are unrealistic. Humility is honesty with ourself, it's maintaining a realistic sense of ourself. Acceptance. The root of the word is the same as "humus" (earth, fertile soil). This thinking is grounded and fertile indeed.

Yeah.. remaining humble with little effort even when angered or put in unfair situations is the work of the masters.
In a world where you have talent and skill which u earned with sacrifice, but still u fail and see that those who cheat win because they're manipulating the majority and providing them with what they dont need but think they do.

Everything's dumbing down. and ppl are content with it.. sepcialy those who dont have much access to production of higher vibration and quality.

I think one response would be to consciously reopen to love when this happens. You notice your self slip out of love into judgement then you can consciously remember what you know of love.

We all, including us at these moments we slip are not bad or less than or to be criticized but confused, hurt, and needing to be reaquainted with that all accepting energy of love. None of it matters. We do our best. When we get it wrong, just stop and start again.

No shame, or remorse, we accept like all here we struggle and then we go back to love.
(07-24-2018, 06:59 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2018, 07:34 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2018, 04:11 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you think?

Yeah.. remaining humble with little effort even when angered or put in unfair situations is the work of the masters.
In a world where you have talent and skill which u earned with sacrifice, but still u fail and see that those who cheat win because they're manipulating the majority and providing them with what they dont need but think they do.

Everything's dumbing down. and ppl are content with it.. sepcialy those who dont have much access to production of higher vibration and quality.

I think one response would be to consciously reopen to love when this happens. You notice your self slip out of love into judgement then you can consciously remember what you know of love.

We all, including us at these moments we slip are not bad or less than or to be criticized but confused, hurt, and needing to be reaquainted with that all accepting energy of love. None of it matters. We do our best. When we get it wrong, just stop and start again.

No shame, or remorse, we accept like all here we struggle and then we go back to love.

Bye Cainte be well