Bring4th

Full Version: Does Ra talk about soul disconnect from source for the worst people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know the deal or has Ra mentioned those "faustian pact" type people? Apparently, if one is evil enough, they are cut off from source or some such thing. I am not an evil person that is worried or anything I am just trying to understand how that works, if even true. Thanks!
HAHAHA I saw the reason for your edit. That was great.
to get to 4th D negative you have to conciously use all your energy to block off your heart until it reaches higher and touches the crown chakra. Instead of using the three to have a uniform enough charge to touch the world of the heart chakra. Both are valid ways to advance it but in the world you mean, it seems to block off the heart is to disconnect from the source. It is a desired phenomena of creation that such a path exists, far as I know.
Quote:18.13 Questioner: Thank you. A most important point to my way of thinking.

You mentioned that there were a number of Confederations. Do all serve the Infinite Creator in basically the same way, or do some specialize in some particular types of service?

Ra: I am Ra. All serve the One Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator. There are simply various distortions of this service.

As in the Confederation which works with your peoples, each Confederation is a group of specialized individual social memory complexes, each doing that which it expresses to bring into manifestation.
(07-24-2018, 12:44 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHA I saw the reason for your edit. That was great.

HAHA I forgot the word "not" Tongue
I see these demonic youtube channels saying how summoning demons is great and totally not bad. Then I read these people are doing this because they have to "screw/trick" a certain number of people to do this in order for their pact or curse to expire or some such stuff.
(07-24-2018, 02:03 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]I see these demonic youtube channels saying how summoning demons is great and totally not bad. Then I read these people are doing this because they have to "screw/trick"  a certain number of people to do this in order for their pact or curse to expire or some such stuff.

Feeding the one who thirsts.
(07-24-2018, 02:38 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2018, 02:03 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]I see these demonic youtube channels saying how summoning demons is great and totally not bad. Then I read these people are doing this because they have to "screw/trick"  a certain number of people to do this in order for their pact or curse to expire or some such stuff.

Not sure what you mean.
(07-24-2018, 11:51 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2018, 02:38 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure what you mean.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Slaanesh

Eldar refer to this foul entity only as "She Who Thirsts."

Its a god from a fantasy and it fits with much of the depiction of "Evil" god.
(07-24-2018, 01:27 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:18.13 Questioner: Thank you. A most important point to my way of thinking.

You mentioned that there were a number of Confederations. Do all serve the Infinite Creator in basically the same way, or do some specialize in some particular types of service?

Ra: I am Ra. All serve the One Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator. There are simply various distortions of this service.

As in the Confederation which works with your peoples, each Confederation is a group of specialized individual social memory complexes, each doing that which it expresses to bring into manifestation.

Yes. I would say that it’s impossible to disconnect from Source. It literally gives us existence: the Yechidah, the Divine Spark (corresponding to kether on the Tree of Life, it’s our deepest root which rests in the Creator).
The service to self polarity is a valid path because ultimately one is serving the Creator by the harvest of his experiences. The Creator loves each of his children tremendously. There’s a parable in the Gospels with a man and his two sons. One son left the home and came back when he had nothing. His father welcomed him back gladly with open arms. So happy that his son returned to him.
I think I know what you're talking about Beetle. I remember a bit from my studies a long time ago (Theosophy I think?) where certain dark entities were talked about that believed they had managed to cut themselves off from Source, to the extent that they were self-maintaining their own existence. This is, I'm certain, just a fantasy on their part, wishful thinking that exists in many cases because of fear of retribution for wrongs committed against other souls. But as Nau7ik just pointed out, the One Infinite Creator wants those experiences just as much as any others, and the irony is that ultimately, both those of the "light" that preached condemnation and those of the "dark" that feared condemnation will both be proven wrong.
I see it a bit different really. All beings have stifled their connection to the divine to some degree just by partaking in consensus reality. Awakening really is your soul and you becoming more connected, awakening a bit from the illusion. The more our distortions are healed and we become better and better channels of our soul energy the purer the transition and embodiment.

Alternately people bury that little voice, the one that tells them this isn't right, we should care for one another, or that something deep inside(disconnect from soul) hurts but they don't want to experience it so instead of digging to find what the small voice is trying to tell them they bury it with busyness, material goods, suppress it with drugs or use other distractions.
Lots of not terrible just lost and confused people are to a large extent cut off from their soul. I personally am not sure how it would work with the actual beings polarizing negative. They must have some contact with their soul to achieve their goals of sts polarization but maybe they suppress the part related to the heart.
I've been working on trying to build that small voice to be louder since it seems to be my spirit guide.

The only way to be more disconnected than we are here in 3d, is to do so by choice.  These evil people disconnected from source are there by choice and not as a punishment.

Also, they are not truly disconnected.  Where could you go to be disconnected?  There is no where and no thing that are "outside" source.

There are two ways to view this: (1) Actual disconnection from the ground of your being and (2) being in a state where one perceives self as cut off from all connection, i.e., that self is the only thing existing.  I agree that the first is a contradiction in terms, that one is a single organism among infinite fellows within an eco-system of spiritual developement, and true isolation is more apparent than real.  But it can certainly be convincingly apparent.

In the Ezmerelda Sweetwater story there's a character who is from an all-loving plane and when she comes here is naturally promiscuous.  She is deceived by bad actors and becomes entombed in negative time/space in such a way that she is cut off from influences of the Light, shall we say.  In such a state, a person may be forgiven for feeling it is cut off from source, I would say.  Similarly, a being may be influenced by negative time/space to the extent that it feels cut off from Light, from Source, even though it lives among us.  Very strong feelings of self-worthlessness and self-loathing may be avenues to enjoy such an experience.  Pray for those who tread that path.

Thanks for all of the replies! I believe I get the gist of it. Smile