Bring4th

Full Version: Dream state healings/teachings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During the past months I have had some experiences which i would like to better understand.

While asleep I become aware of my energy body as I can feel an external energy interact with mine. (I think)

I can either decide to ignore it or surrender to it and alter my energy body. Usually spinning me or rotating me. I allow it to do so through my third eye area.

After a couple seconds of complete surrender, I'm usually transported into a highly inspirational dream or relevant situation and am provided with a deep lesson.

Last night i had 2 experiences but they were different.

First I was twisted and eventually became aware in my bed. There was a shadow figure who was giving me a lower back massage. Every time I tried to look at him he would disappear but I could catch a glance of a ball of greyness in a hood.

After I woke up from that I went back to bed and my energy body went from laying down to straight up and down with my head on the ground. I felt something behind me and it felt like it used a screw gun where the shadow figure massaged before. Seemingly tightening my energy.

I'm guessing it was my shadow self, but i'm unsure of the experience. Any insight would be helpful thanks
I have many dream state teachings, although mine are decidedly different than yours.  I will mention one at Homecoming.
I had a dream where I was building a city. Or I was in charge of it and others were helping.