Bring4th

Full Version: Gold Lemurian Pyramid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my 24k gold pyramid. It has a warm feeling energetically. It creates the feeling of a sacred space. This is the pinnacle of orgonite that isn't powered.
It is worth around $700. When I get my altar to my spirit guide finished, I will place this on it. It will be like the centerpiece of it.
It feels like a sanctuary in my home with this. Like a church or a holy place.

[Image: Gold_Lemurian_Pyramid.jpg]

Here's what's inside, according to the maker:

Quote:A Double Terminated Pink Lemurian Seed Crystal bonded between a Blue Kyanite and a Selenite Crystal, 4 DT Herkimer Diamonds and 24K Gold.

[Image: 406017685_d17ca4ae26.jpg]

It can be found here: http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/prod...murian-hhg
If it’s 24 carat, then why are there spots in different shades? It should be the pure element, right? Pure yellow?
(07-27-2018, 01:35 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]If it’s 24 carat, then why are there spots in different shades?  It should be the pure element, right?  Pure yellow?

It's a powdered gold mixed with powdered lemurian quartz crystal. He may have added other things, but that's how he does his stuff.

I'm not sure if it's small enough to be nano, but it doesn't look like it.

It's not solid gold, but has 24K gold in it. He mixes the poweders with the resin and then lets it harden in the mold.

It might not have nano iron. For the cost it should just be gold and lemurian crystal powders. But it may have iron too as that would give some bulk to it.

Nano would make it more powerful, though I'm not sure if it's that small. It's because nano size has more surface area per gram of material.

Mixing gold with the crystal powder helps to balance the energies out better.
(07-27-2018, 10:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2018, 01:35 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]If it’s 24 carat, then why are there spots in different shades?  It should be the pure element, right?  Pure yellow?

It's a powdered gold mixed with powdered lemurian quartz crystal. He may have added other things, but that's how he does his stuff.

It's not solid gold, but has 24K gold in it. He mixes the poweders with the resin and then lets it harden in the mold.

It might not have nano iron. For the cost it should just be gold and lemurian crystal powders. But it may have iron too as that would give some bulk to it.

Nano would make it more powerful, though I'm not sure if it's that small. It's because nano size has more surface area per gram of material.

You can't really call it 24k gold if its mixed with other substances. 24k refers to the % gold mixture of the object which is roughly 99.9% pure gold.

Is he able to tell you the ratio of gold to other substances he used in it? Honestly, if it costs $700, then it may be 25% or less gold. Gold today runs about $1200 per oz. That object appears to be several ounces.
(07-28-2018, 09:58 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2018, 10:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

You can't really call it 24k gold if its mixed with other substances.  24k refers to the % gold mixture of the object which is roughly 99.9% pure gold.

Is he able to tell you the ratio of gold to other substances he used in it?  Honestly, if it costs $700, then it may be 25% or less gold.  Gold today runs about $1200 per oz.  That object appears to be several ounces.

It's not that heavy of a pyramid. I didn't expect it to be solid gold. Only have 24K gold in it. It contains gold leaf as he said, but it appears to be powdered.

I thought 24K meant that it's not an alloy of gold that is used. Nothing is bonded to the gold in this. It has resin that the gold and lemurian powder are mixed with.

Yes, I can ask him the ratio of gold to other substances.
I got a response from him. This is what he said:

Quote:Yes, a portion of the contents are nano gold and nano Lemurians.

No herkimers, DT Pink Lemurian instead. Only 24Kgold, 24K nano gold, Lemurian and nano Lemurian crystal, a selenite crystal and blue kyanite crystal. This keeps the energy uncluttered and clean. Too many beginner makers try to pack too many different ingredients into a piece and the results are less that ideal.