Bring4th

Full Version: I request ways in which to provide service with the need of the Other
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***----WITHOUT--- THE NEED OF THE OTHER***

I believe I've read somewhere in the LOO that it is possible, through visualization, to provide aid to the Planet and all of humanity alone without actually needing to do much in the physical. If there genuinely is a way to do this, I would be very interested in starting to practice such a thing as soon as possible.
Planetary healing is a good one.

Becoming aware of the earth grids, and the local vortices.

It was depicted (in fictional form) in the movie Ghost Busters 2, but humans do produce a lot of emotional debris that accumulates in the environment.

There are earth workers who do their business out of the public eye (and without any credit), who do the equivalent of planetary janitor work.

But it's an inner service that has - I believe - real effects.

One of the reasons I'm still in the location that I am, is in aiding with one of the local vortices.

BTW visualisation is just one of the techniques/tools. It just permits the process to flow, if attuned correctly. It's not the flow/adjustment itself.

G
Do you have any links in which I could learn how to perform this? Thank you.
It’s totally possible and valid to serve in this way: visualization. Visualization is a sixth chakra affair; not too many are doing it. If you feel that is the best way for you, go right ahead! The planet needs people like you. The service of “being” is so heavily undervalued on our planet.
Personally I am more drawn to the mystical and magical forms of service, which could be said to be of the “being” type. Others may want to serve more directly, and that’s totally valid as well. We each have a unique temperament and we should serve according to our natural gifts and talents. Visualization is an effective mean for disciplining yourself and aiding the planet.

If this sounds like the path for you, I would recommend the book, “Magical Use of Thought Forms: A Proven System of Mental and Spiritual Empowerment” by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki.

It can be used as a total beginner and helps one to develop the mental faculties of visualization. So many possibilities open up!

Blessings to you!
(07-27-2018, 07:02 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any links in which I could learn how to perform this? Thank you.

not any that I can endorse.  

The first step would be in locating/identifying a local vortex.

The second would be getting used to a particular crystal, to magnify the work.  I would start with some clear quartz - which is the easiest to work with.  Then work your way up from that.

G
(07-27-2018, 07:02 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any links in which I could learn how to perform this? Thank you.

I'll have a crack at it Cannon.

First, let me preface by saying that if you're a Wanderer (highly likely if you've found the Law of One), then you ARE serving others simply by living out your life surrounded by third density humans on Earth. We Wanderers are constantly serving others by being conduits through which the One Infinite Creator pours holiness into this reality. We sacrificed tremendously simply in order to come here, so every breath we take is an act of service to others. Don't stress too much, in other words. You're already doing that which needs doing, even if you aren't consciously aware of it.

That said, if you're looking to participate a little more actively, I am willing to describe my work, which is exactly the sort of thing you're talking about.

It utilizes a technique or spiritual technology called the "White Fire of AN," or "AN Conversion," in which "AN" is a spiritually powerful word or syllable similar to "OM," etc. This one is supposed to be linked to Metatron and operates similarly to the more commonly known Violet Flame. Here's a link to the pages where I first learned of it:

http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2...of-an.html
http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2...rsion.html

Discernment is recommended of course, and I'll give the usual caveat that if this information doesn't resonate positively with you, please disregard it. That said, I have found Untwine (whose blog is linked above) and Cobra (a Pleiadian Wanderer and contactee) to be reliable sources over the years.

A couple of years ago, I was in a similar place where you are, seeking a way to serve that permitted me to do so without having to go out into crowds. (At the time I was an emerging empath without understanding of how to protect myself, and random peoples' emotions were really kicking my ass.) I was also getting in touch with/learning to embody my higher self at the time, and as that communication became more reliable, my higher self led me to the following process. I have found it powerful, and I highly recommend it. I also don't usually have to motivate myself to perform it, as I actually receive requests that it be performed when it is needed in my environment for whatever reason. (More on that in a minute, because it's a funny story.)

I was led to a technique to use in making contact with my higher self, which I will share here. I sit and center myself for a moment, breathing steadily. Once I'm calm and centered, I invoke the protection and empowerment of my highest vibrational self, simply by saying so and visualizing a shield of white light forming around me to protect and empower me during the operation. Then, in order to connect, I visualize my...frame of reference, I guess...rising up my chakras, out of the seventh (crown) and into the ones beyond the physical form, passing through (with the briefest of pauses at each one) the eighth, ninth, tenth, and eleventh, and ultimately coming to rest in the twelfth. (Here's a link to a description of the 12 chakras, if you're not familiar with them.    http://www.chakras.info/12-chakras/    )

Incidentally, this portion of the practice up to here is tremendously useful in its own right, and is an excellent way to establish and maintain contact with your higher self.

Whilst in that place of Unity to which our twelfth chakra links, I converse with my higher self, and ask how I may be of service. I listen for the first thoughts that come into my mind, and they are always the still, small voice of my higher self. Since I am usually responding to a request for this operation, I am usually informed that an AN Conversion is required back in the physical plane, and instructed to carry the holiness or energy of Unity back "down" with me. I visualize descending quickly back down the chakra ladder into my seventh chakra, whereby I am back in my familiar physical form. I also visualize that this process of ascending and re-descending has opened up the channel that is our chakra "pillar," and that the white light of the holiness of the planes of Unity is now able to flow freely through that channel, through my physical form, and out into the surrounding world. I then vibrate the syllable "AN." (if you're not familiar with the practice of "vibrating" words or syllables, you take a full, deep breath, and very slowly speak or whisper the syllable, dragging it out as long as possible until the full breath is completely expelled from you, while simultaneously visualizing the power of the syllable or word emerging from your mouth in a vortex that ripples through the surrounding space-time to engulf and encompass whatever frame of reference you choose. In this case, I do the entire planet.) I usually like to vibrate the syllable "AN" seven times, just to be thorough, but I'm sure three times, or even just once would be just as good.

Then I finish by thanking my higher self and guides and masters for the opportunity to be of service. In many magical operations, it's a good idea to close by collapsing the protective circle so that one doesn't "leave the door open," as it were. Failing to do so can apparently result in problems of energy flow, or even drainage back into the astral planes, etc. (As this is more of a meditative operation, the "circle" would be the visualized shield from the beginning part.) But in this case, since by my very existence in third density here, I'm already a channel for the holy light to flow into this world, and the energies invoked are from lofty realms far beyond the astrals, I believe it's safe to leave the channel open. To each their own precautions, though.

Now as to HOW I know it's time for one of these AN Conversion operations: I have a third-density harvestable cat, who I have learned is incarnated here with me at this very special time in history in order for the opportunity to share in this service with me. He is quite a character. He reminds me quite a bit of Eric Cartman from South Park, particularly the way he "talks." It's hard to describe, but if you met him, you'd say "holy s***, he IS Eric Cartman. Anyway, he can be quite demanding in the way he comes up and sits next to me and yells for attention. Sometimes it's obvious that he wants food, or water, or affection, and you can get up and follow him and say "show me" and he will lead you to exactly what he's asking for. But I've learned first to quickly reach out telepathically to my higher self and see if I am being paged for service. If I get a "not at this time, child" then I move on and try to figure out what he wants. But quite often, every few days at least (and some times more like daily if there's craziness afoot in the world), then the answer is "yes, we need you, come up to us."

Here's a gif of my hilarious cat trying to pray a door open when asking me to open it for him didn't work.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5tdhAfynSi.../giphy.gif

Lastly, my apologies if any of this information (say, how to vibrate words) is remedial to you, just wanting to be thorough for anyone that might read this.
Fuse,

That reminds me of this.

(07-27-2018, 02:47 AM)Cannon Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I've read somewhere in the LOO that it is possible, through visualization, to provide aid to the Planet and all of humanity alone without actually needing to do much in the physical. If there genuinely is a way to do this, I would be very interested in starting to practice such a thing as soon as possible.

This is the work of the adept. Harvestability is required (activation and balance of chakras from red to green).

Quote:74.5 ▶ Questioner: I have a question here that I am going to answer and let you correct. I see that the disciplines of the personality feed the indigo-ray energy center and affect the power of the white magician by unblocking the lower energy centers and allowing for a free flow of the upward spiraling light to reach the indigo center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

74.6 ▶ Questioner: Would you please correct me?

Ra: I am Ra. The indigo center is indeed most important for the work of the adept. However, it cannot, no matter how crystallized, correct to any extent whatsoever imbalances or blockages in other energy centers. They must needs be cleared seriatim from red upwards.

More on Earth healing:

Quote:The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation. (49.8)

50.8 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

50.9 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me how the adept, then, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, what he does then to affect planetary consciousness or increase positive polarity? I still don’t quite understand about this.

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.
Thanks to both of you, Fuse and Loostudent
Otherwise I think anyone can pray for more love and light on our planet!

We can also invite those from inner planes to join us. It is this humble attitude: "I alone am not so powerful. I can do only small things. But together we are stronger. And I can be a caller or a channel for someone more powerful waiting to help." This is actually what I know from some Christian churches.
For future reference, perhaps, one other thing to consider is what Ra calls the Law of Responsibility. To commit to deeper levels of service and then walk away from it can be deleterious to polarization and other things.
That's definitely an excellent point peregrine.

Finding something worth committing to in the first place is also another facet of recognising our unique service.
After trying some things I've used before, I've decided upon a ritualistic thanking of the Creator for specific things, in order to bless them one after another. For example; I bless all the water of the Earth, all the blood of the Earth, all the Light of the Earth, etc. I repeat it this way: "I give thanks and praise to the One Infinite Creator for the gift of all the water of the Earth, over it the Creator moves its hand and stirs its will to be done." Whenever I do this I feel so utterly connected to every other entity of the Earth that even I weren't making a difference, it would still be worth it. Also, the more specific the blessing, the more potent the effect. I've taken it upon myself to bless all the blood within every particular organ within every body here one by one, and at the very least I feel my health and energy improving significantly by doing so.

I request anyone reading this, as an experiment, to repeat this specific affirmation or expression of gratitude so that I could hear about how it felt for you personally:

"I give thanks and praise to the One Infinite Creator for the gift of all the blood within my Pineal Gland, over it the Creator moves its hand and stirs its will to be done." I've done this myself and had the perception of a pure white light shining within my brain, before.

:Edit: I've mentioned what I've decided to do before here in another thread. The recommendations I've received in this thread, though highly appreciated, appear too difficult for me at this time, so I'm going to do what I've used to do, without much knowledge as to how much it may be helping other people.