Bring4th

Full Version: Pyramid Shape?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't remember the exact details or specifications, but I remember Ra speaking about constructing a small pyramid shape, whether out of wood or plastic, or anything ( I got the impression the material did not matter that much). And that this could help with the head or of spiritual things. and then Ra gives the desired dimensions of this shape. Does anyone know of something readily available to buy with the said specifications, or a very easy way to make one? I'm not very crafty. Seems like I remember Ra saying this could be placed under the head for 15 minutes or so, but not much longer. Sorry thats all I can remember about it. Thanks in advance.
Hey blargg,

You'll find much info on this topic already posted here:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=442

Hope that helps! Smile
(09-26-2010, 02:41 PM)Seeking One Wrote: [ -> ]Hey blargg,

You'll find much info on this topic already posted here:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=442

Hope that helps! Smile

Also to be noted Ra talked about being a pyramid underneath you for a maximum of 30 minutes while meditating/laying down. I.E. under your bed or a table or a chair.
Peregrinus also launched this thread which became quite detailed
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1450
Book III, Session 57.

Quote:Questioner: What would be an appropriate apex angle for a tipi shape for our uses?

Ra: I am Ra. This is at your discretion. The principle of circular, rounded, or peaked shapes is that the center acts as an invisible inductive coil. Thus the energy patterns are spiraling and circular. Thus the choice of the most pleasant configuration is yours. The effect is relatively fixed.

Questioner: Is there any variation in the effect with respect to the material of construction, the thickness of the material? Is it simply the geometry of the shape, or is it related to some other factors?

Ra: I am Ra. The geometry, as you call it, or relationships of these shapes in their configuration is the great consideration. It is well to avoid stannous material or that of lead or other baser metals. Wood, plastic, glass, and other materials may all be considered to be appropriate.

If a pyramid shape were placed below an entity, how would this be done? Would it be placed beneath the bed? I’m not quite sure about how to energize the entity by “placing it below.” Could you tell me how to do that?

Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct. If the shape is of appropriate size it may be placed directly beneath the cushion of the head or the pallet upon which the body complex rests.

We again caution that the third spiral of upward lining light, that which is emitted from the apex of this shape, is most deleterious to an entity in overdose and should not be used over-long.

Questioner: What would the height be, in centimeters, of one of these pyramids for best functioning?

Ra: I am Ra. It matters not. Only the proportion of the height of the pyramid from base to apex to the perimeter of the base is at all important.

Book III, Session 66. Specifically, page 111.

Quote:Questioner: You mentioned that an energizing spiral is emitted from the top of any pyramid and that you could benefit by placing this under the head for a period of thirty minutes or less. Can you tell me how this third spiral is helpful and what help it gives the entity who is receiving it?

Ra: I am Ra. There are substances which you may ingest which cause the physical vehicle to experience distortions towards an increase of energy. These substances are crude, working rather roughly upon the body complex increasing the flow of adrenaline.

The vibration offered by the energizing spiral of the pyramid is such that each cell, both in space/time and in time/space, is charged as if hooked to your electricity. The keenness of mind, the physical and sexual energy of body, and the attunement of will of spirit are all touched by this energizing influence. It may be used in any of these ways. It is possible to over-charge a battery, and this is the cause of our cautioning any who use such pyramidal energies to remove the pyramid after a charge has been received.

Questioner: Is there a best material or an optimal size for this small pyramid to go beneath the head?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that the proportions are such as to develop the spirals in the Giza pyramid, the most appropriate size for use beneath the head is an overall height small enough to make placing it under the cushion of the head a comfortable thing.

Questioner: There’s no best material?

Ra: I am Ra. There are better materials which are, in your system of barter, quite dear. They are not that much better than substances which we have mentioned before. The only incorrect substances would be the baser metals.

Questioner: You mentioned the problems with the action in the King’s Chamber of the Giza-type pyramid. I am assuming if we used the same geometrical configuration that is used in the pyramid at Giza this would be perfectly all right for the pyramid placed beneath the head since we wouldn’t be using the King’s Chamber radiations but only the third spiral from the top, and I’m also asking if it would be better to use a 60° apex angle than the larger apex angle? Would it provide a better energy source?

Ra: I am Ra. For energy through the apex angle the Giza pyramid offers an excellent model. Simply be sure the pyramid is so small that there is no entity small enough to crawl inside it.

Questioner: I assume that this energy then, this spiraling light energy, is somehow absorbed by the energy field of the body. Is this somehow connected to the indigo energy center? Am I correct in this guess?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The properties of this energy are such as to move within the field of the physical complex and irradiate each cell of the space/time body and, as this is done, irradiate also the time/space equivalent which is closely aligned with the space/time yellow-ray body. This is not a function of the etheric body or of free will. This is a radiation much like your sun’s rays. Thus it should be used with care.

Questioner: How many applications of thirty minutes or less during a diurnal time period would be appropriate?

Ra: I am Ra. In most cases, no more than one. In a few cases, especially where the energy will be used for spiritual work, experimentation with two shorter periods might be possible, but any feeling of sudden weariness would be a sure sign that the entity had been over-radiated.

Questioner: Can this energy help in any way as far as healing of physical distortions?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no application for direct healing using this energy although, if used in conjunction with meditation, it may offer to a certain percentage of entities some aid in meditation. In most cases it is most helpful in alleviating weariness and in the stimulation of physical or sexual activity.
What would the "baser" metals be?

I am going to attempt to make one and use it with different trials as a scientific "experiment".

Recording different levels of energy, awareness, and feelings.
Base metals are generally considered to be those that corrode easily. Iron, lead, zinc, copper, nickel, and pepperoni.
(09-27-2010, 07:31 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]Base metals are generally considered to be those that corrode easily. Iron, lead, zinc, copper, nickel, and pepperoni.

So what would be cheap to use?
Since the baser metals would be "incorrect", I think the cheapest would be silver. Maybe you could find some old silverware and make a pyramid out of them. It doesn't have to be very large. I would think that copper might work as well, even though it is a base metal it is one of the better ones. Get some copper piping from the hardware store and make your pyramid from it.
(09-27-2010, 10:12 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]Since the baser metals would be "incorrect", I think the cheapest would be silver. Maybe you could find some old silverware and make a pyramid out of them. It doesn't have to be very large. I would think that copper might work as well, even though it is a base metal it is one of the better ones. Get some copper piping from the hardware store and make your pyramid from it.

It's just going to go under a chair for a short duration at a time. So not very big.

Silver is expensive though.
(09-27-2010, 11:46 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]It's just going to go under a chair for a short duration at a time. So not very big.

No need, brother. Try wood first.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The geometry, as you call it, or relationships of these shapes in their configuration is the great consideration. It is well to avoid stannous material or that of lead or other baser metals. Wood, plastic, glass, and other materials may all be considered to be appropriate.
(09-28-2010, 06:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2010, 11:46 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]It's just going to go under a chair for a short duration at a time. So not very big.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The geometry, as you call it, or relationships of these shapes in their configuration is the great consideration. It is well to avoid stannous material or that of lead or other baser metals. Wood, plastic, glass, and other materials may all be considered to be appropriate.

Beautiful, thanks.

I'll attempt to construct it out of wood. Doe it need to have sides? Or can I just make the shape?
(09-28-2010, 12:27 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2010, 06:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]

Beautiful, thanks.

I'll attempt to construct it out of wood. Doe it need to have sides? Or can I just make the shape?

No sides necessary, the frame is the key.