Bring4th

Full Version: Any thoughts on Buddha in the Law of One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really enjoyed what Ra said about Abraham Lincoln, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr and others in the Law of One sessions and was disappointed Don never asked about Buddha. Does anybody have any idea where buddha would have been placed in the densities? I'm not sure if I'm wording this right, so for example Ra said Jesus was 4th density about to be harvested 5th density but chose to come back to 3rd density.
You should listen to Scott Mandelker's channel, he teaches a LOO class and uses budhist teachings with it
w
The goal of Buddha was nirvana. As I understand this means he wanted to jump directly in the density of foreverness (8th).
(07-30-2018, 01:21 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]The goal of Buddha was nirvana. As I understand this means he wanted to jump directly in the density of foreverness (8th).

Is that even possible to skip a whole density?
(07-29-2018, 06:05 PM)Taralie Peterdaughter Wrote: [ -> ]I really enjoyed what Ra said about Abraham Lincoln, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr and others in the Law of One sessions and was disappointed Don never asked about   Buddha.  Does anybody have any idea where Buddha would have been placed in the densities?  I'm not sure if I'm wording this right, so for example Ra said Jesus was 4th density about to be harvested 5th density but chose to come back to 3rd density.

Yes unfortunately not mentioned in the Law of One however the L/L Research Transcripts there are numerous mentions, in these there inst a mention of density Buddha was in(please correct me if I am not right) but it did say that this path was more focused on Wisdom hence fifth density teachings so more applicable to wanderers of higher densities and that Jesus more on teachings of Love hence fourth density.. not sure which transcripts though. If you download PDF of all and do a search will come up with them.  In answer to other question with Law of One Jesus was 4th but at the pinnacle to fifth so pretty much could move to fifth.
(07-30-2018, 03:31 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2018, 01:21 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]The goal of Buddha was nirvana. As I understand this means he wanted to jump directly in the density of foreverness (8th).

Is that even possible to skip a whole density?

If an MBS complex reaches the 8th level, you go to the next octave. Not the next density, but the next octave. The entity must be incarnated within third density.

In my opinion 7th density is the density of forever, and the eigth density is the octave density. I believe you could still be identified as a being in 7th, but it's completely different in eigth. In eigth all illusions and probabilities/possibilties collapse.

Reaching eigth level from third density, is a true feat. I came here to serve, and help dislodge and transmute these blockages. However I am here to take a swipe at that eigth level.

Yes that’s what I think too. The Buddha achieved complete and perfect enlightenment, 8th density. That’s the ultimate goal. 8th density would be the octave density. The level of consciousness of a Logos, who is also an 8th density being.
(07-30-2018, 03:31 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Is that even possible to skip a whole density?

Quote:As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread. (48.10)

I've read somewhere Buddha was a Wanderer so maybe he was able to do this. I don't know in wich density he actualy went after death but the goal must have been at least 7th density - there is no rebirth anymore. Ra also called violet body the Buddha body.
(07-30-2018, 08:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes that’s what I think too. The Buddha achieved complete and perfect enlightenment, 8th density. That’s the ultimate goal. 8th density would be the octave density. The level of consciousness of a Logos, who is also an 8th density being.

If we look at this Qabalistically, the Buddhist path leads one all the way to Kether, Union with God. Ra said they are quickly approaching the density of foreverness, 7th density. Uniting wisdom with understanding is the work of 6th density. Wisdom and Understanding are two of three Supernals on the Tree of Life: Chokmah and Binah.

I say the Buddha reached 8th density because in seventh density one accumulates spiritual gravity so that they may experience Union with God. The Buddha is completely done with the path. 8th density is still a higher density than seven, but now it’s on a new octave. So 8th density acts as a kind of dual density. Union with the Creator until the Creator sends sparks of Himself out again to harvest experience in a new Creation.
“Kether is the Malkuth of the Unmanifest.” It’s the same concept with the Four World’s of the Qabalists (on a higher octave). For example, the Kether of Briah is the Malkuth of Atziluth. And the Malkuth of Briah is the Kether of Yetzirah.

Anyway, I just wanted to add a Qabalistic interpretation as I understand it. Maybe I’m mistaken, but as I understand it, the Buddha reached complete and perfect enlightenment, meaning he is done with the path of this octave completely. He only stayed behind to teach after the urging of a Deva that there are some incarnate who may be able to understand. And actually, the Devas (positive higher density beings and Angels) even came down to ask questions and learn from the Buddha.

In conclusion, the ultimate goal of both the Eastern and the Western esoteric traditions are capable of bringing one to Kether, complete and perfect enlightenment, Union with God. Ra simply wasn’t questioned about the Buddha which is why there is very little info in the LOO about it. But as was said above, Scott Mandelker works with both systems and can provide great insight into Buddhism and the Law of One.
(07-31-2018, 09:36 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2018, 08:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

If we look at this Qabalistically, the Buddhist path leads one all the way to Kether, Union with God. Ra said they are quickly approaching the density of foreverness, 7th density. Uniting wisdom with understanding is the work of 6th density. Wisdom and Understanding are two of three Supernals on the Tree of Life: Chokmah and Binah.

I say the Buddha reached 8th density because in seventh density one accumulates spiritual gravity so that they may experience Union with God. The Buddha is completely done with the path. 8th density is still a higher density than seven, but now it’s on a new octave. So 8th density acts as a kind of dual density. Union with the Creator until the Creator sends sparks of Himself out again to harvest experience in a new Creation.
“Kether is the Malkuth of the Unmanifest.” It’s the same concept with the Four World’s of the Qabalists (on a higher octave). For example, the Kether of Briah is the Malkuth of Atziluth. And the Malkuth of Briah is the Kether of Yetzirah.

Anyway, I just wanted to add a Qabalistic interpretation as I understand it. Maybe I’m mistaken, but as I understand it, the Buddha reached complete and perfect enlightenment, meaning he is done with the path of this octave completely. He only stayed behind to teach after the urging of a Deva that there are some incarnate who may be able to understand. And actually, the Devas (positive higher density beings and Angels) even came down to ask questions and learn from the Buddha.

In conclusion, the ultimate goal of both the Eastern and the Western esoteric traditions are capable of bringing one to Kether, complete and perfect enlightenment, Union with God. Ra simply wasn’t questioned about the Buddha which is why there is very little info in the LOO about it. But as was said above, Scott Mandelker works with both systems and can provide great insight into Buddhism and the Law of One.

So the veil did not affect him at all? still it's strange that higher density beings came to learn from a being in human form. surely they already had teachers.
also I think Ra said the veil can not be lifted completely and 3d beings can't live as gods in physical form.

Nirvana, samadhi, enlightenment, satori, kensho, etc. are the same as Ra calls contact with intelligent infinity. The intelligent infinity is the eighth level of everything there are.

(07-30-2018, 03:31 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]Is that even possible to skip a whole density?

I don't believe. And Laitos said isn't possible:

Quote:Questioner: Yes, thank you. I got a letter today from a brother who is very, very busy seeking Nirvana of the quickie variety and he would like to know the answer to a question which is difficult for me to fathom. However, I will ask it as he asked it because I would very much appreciate being able to send him a reply. He has studied under a yogic philosophy for many years and would very much like to return to the source. He identifies this source as being at the ninth density. He would like to know if it is possible to bypass all the intervening densities in this lifetime and go back to the source using his yogic practices. Could you comment on these concepts and help our brother, who is truly an earnest seeker, in any way that you see appropriate, please?

I am Laitos, and am aware of your question. We are also aware that entities such as this brother upon your planet at this time seek with great intensity the meaning of their lives and a path which might bring them that which might be called enlightenment. Many are the ways which your peoples have chosen to seek this path throughout the history of your planet. Each path has provided integral pieces of the puzzle, shall we say, which are most necessary for the sincere seeker to utilize in the polarization of the self to a degree which is, shall we say, harvestable. Many such paths have produced those called the saints, the avatars, the gurus, each of which, through disciplined exercises of many kinds, has been able to balance the centers of energy in your mind and body/mind/spirit complex to a degree that is necessary for this harvest into the next density of the illusion of the one Creator. Each discipline, while providing a viable path for the spiritual evolution, also contains those facets which may be considered distortions or misapprehensions of certain spiritual qualities and descriptions.

It is our humble understanding that the path of spiritual evolution must be one which is straight and narrow and of some considerable length, traveling through many illusions and densities with the one goal of becoming one with the Creator. What this means for each entity in any illusion is that the instreamings of the love/light of the one Creator are available for use by each entity; this love/light or prana being channeled through the energy centers or chakras, if you will, in such a manner that the light is used efficiently, each density providing the seeker of union with a greater intensity of light.

Upon the completion of the cycle of incarnations in any density an entity is given the opportunity to, shall we say, grade itself by being bathed in the light of the one Creator until it is no longer able to withstand or utilize the increasing intensity of light. This light has degrees shall we say, of vibration. When the entity can no longer withstand or use the light, then it stops at that point and that point falls where it may. Wherever it falls it is then the entity’s choice, by its own ability to use the light, to continue its study in the appropriate illusion which matches the intensity of light which has been utilized.

Few there are upon your planet at this time who can withstand the intensity of the light of the fourth density. For this light is what might be called a quantum leap beyond that which you now experience within your third density.
If any entity were to experience it for but a moment and be able to withstand it, for that moment that entity would feel indeed that it had returned to its Source and would most likely be quite appreciative of that experience. For such seekers as your brother to desire to progress more rapidly than is possible, shall we say, realizing that all things are possible, is a commendable trait, but one which is not likely to be realized, for though your density provides an intense degree of catalyst and opportunity for traveling the spiritual path, to the best of our knowledge, it does not provide enough catalyst to build the polarity necessary to, shall we say, skip any density.

To the best of our knowledge, when this octave of densities is completed the individualized entities will find themselves at the level of the eighth density— one with the Source of this particular creation. But our teachers have not themselves found such union nor have their teachers told them of an end to such progressions.

We shall continue. For an entity to return to the Source does not mean the end to evolution. For an entity to desire to progress spiritually as rapidly as possible is quite commendable, but we would suggest that it is most necessary to learn to walk, shall we say, before one runs or flies or soars beyond the start. Yours is a density in which the child learns to crawl. Rejoice in the opportunities which are thusly presented to you.

Source: L/L Research Intensive Meditation, February 11, 1982, Pages 2-3
Link: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx

I belive Buddha is someone who activated the seventh level, the level of completeness. The consciouness go to the buddha body which is activated. But, that is the limit of the third density. The third density is only the third octave. There are four great sub-octaves vibrating above the our.

That's my humble opinion.
Quote:So the veil did not affect him at all? still it's strange that higher density beings came to learn from a being in human form. surely they already had teachers.
also I think Ra said the veil can not be lifted completely and 3d beings can't live as gods in physical form.
I’m sure the veil affected him. The Buddha had to do serious meditational work before he became the Buddha and achieved liberation while meditating under that one tree.

I’m only going off of the legends. In the Pali cannon (the teachings and records of the Buddha, transcribed so faithfully by his disciple), it details that at certain watches of the night, the time was reserved for the Devas. The legend describes a beautiful radiant woman who lit up the entire grove upon her descent from the heavens. She asked the Buddha questions, such as “what is the downfall of man?” The Buddha gave some very helpful teachings here on how to avoid “downfall”.

But yes you’re right that the veil can’t be lifted completely. The Buddha was still incarnate in human form, which by nature is limited. When the adept or master leaves his body, those limitations are removed. He stayed behind to teach, which Ra also said was the tendency of positive adepts who reach enlightenment. For example, with the Elder race. They didn’t have to stay behind, they could’ve harvested to fourth density and took incarnation into a form that suits their newly attained consciousness. But they choose to stay behind and aid their brothers and sisters.

Anyway, here is the link to Scott’s YouTube channel playlist “GAUTAMA & BUDDHISM”:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...qcr7sYCwkn

He has a lot of great videos! I’ve watched them numerous times.
Ra stated that the Buddha was "the All-Being in One".

Quote:42.15  Questioner: Then the less-sensitized entity should use a… What should he use for the proper energy?

Ra: I am Ra. In the less sensitized individual the choosing of personally inspirational images is appropriate whether this inspiration be the rose which is of perfect beauty, the cross which is of perfect sacrifice, the Buddha which is the All-being in One, or whatever else may inspire the individual.
(07-31-2018, 09:36 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Uniting wisdom with understanding is the work of 6th density. Wisdom and Understanding are two of three Supernals on the Tree of Life: Chokmah and Binah.

“rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light.” 64.6

Hmm.. so you are suggesting that Ra’s light is of the Chokmah variety? That’s a very interesting interpretation, I never thought about that way.

“Thou canst not look upon my face... AND LIVE!!!”
(07-30-2018, 05:16 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2018, 06:05 PM)Taralie Peterdaughter Wrote: [ -> ]I really enjoyed what Ra said about Abraham Lincoln, Jesus, Martin Luther King Jr and others in the Law of One sessions and was disappointed Don never asked about   Buddha.  Does anybody have any idea where Buddha would have been placed in the densities?  I'm not sure if I'm wording this right, so for example Ra said Jesus was 4th density about to be harvested 5th density but chose to come back to 3rd density.

Yes unfortunately not mentioned in the Law of One however the L/L Research Transcripts there are numerous mentions, in these there inst a mention of density Buddha was in(please correct me if I am not right) but it did say that this path was more focused on Wisdom hence fifth density teachings so more applicable to wanderers of higher densities and that Jesus more on teachings of Love hence fourth density.. not sure which transcripts though. If you download PDF of all and do a search will come up with them.  In answer to other question with Law of One Jesus was 4th but at the pinnacle to fifth so pretty much could move to fifth.

It seems to me that the incarnation of Jesus was like a final test for the entity to be able to move into 5th density. I wonder if at some stage in each individual entities development they will have to go through a similar type of incarnation. I get the feeling that there are plenty of field trips to 3rd density from the other higher densities. There are many lessons to be learned within 3rd density.
(08-08-2018, 02:49 PM)Kcmconst@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2018, 05:16 AM)Quan Wrote: [ -> ]

It seems to me that the incarnation of Jesus was like a final test for the entity to be able to move into 5th density. I wonder if at some stage in each individual entities development they will have to go through a similar type of incarnation. I get the feeling that there are plenty of field trips to 3rd density from the other higher densities. There are many lessons to be learned within 3rd density.

Martyrdom is used for 3d beings graduating into 4d.

Fifth density doesn't require martyrdom as it is the density of wisdom of love. this wisdom doesn't see sacrifice necessary unless the circumstance really demands it.

In the LOO it was mentioned that Jesus was at the end of fourth density and was ready to be harvested into fifth density. he decided to wander and give us the purest form of green ray love. Ra said that he could pursue the path of wisdom when he was here, but he decided to do what his higherself had planned for him.